The New Xbox Experience

Oninuva

You can change this now in User CP.
Reaction score
In 1954, the introduction of color TV heralded the dawn of a new era in entertainment. On November 19, more than 50 years after that dramatic shift, a new era in home entertainment begins with the New Xbox Experience, as millions of Xbox 360 consoles transform in an instant through the power of software.

Your Avatar is your online identity.

A bold new future begins now, where high-definition (HD) entertainment is delivered in an instant, the best games share the stage with the best movies and TV shows, and every experience is shared with friends and family in the same room or around the world.

Read more here.

DDRtists

ɹoʇɐɹǝpoɯ ɹǝdns
Reaction score
You can rip games to your harddrive, lol.
I've been doing that from day 1. :p

DM Cross

You want to see a magic trick?
Reaction score
This is new to the 360 how? I've been using my 360 to watch movies, listen to my music and play my games since I got it.

Are you referring to the ability to save all these things on the 360's HD? If so, that was always possible with Music, I had heard Games were going to be possible to do this soon and Movies, well, if Games are, why not Movies?

Personally, the 360 is becoming another form of PC, in my opinion. Not that I mind, of course :)

Kinda with Jindo on this one. While it would be cool to get an update on the success of these things going on, this is "new" news.

Seb!

Reaction score
They are putting media into one box.

Movies, Music, Games.

All there doing is giving you a crappy version of the Mii and the annoying responsibility of pressing Play Game every time you turn it on.

Oninuva

Reaction score
All there doing is giving you a crappy version of the Mii and the annoying responsibility of pressing Play Game every time you turn it on.

Party Chat is cool. Chat is one of the reasons why Xbox is better than PS3 and makes the Wii out of the question as of Online Play.

Wii Fitness is also a joke..

DDRtists

ɹoʇɐɹǝpoɯ ɹǝdns
Reaction score
Personally, the 360 is becoming another form of PC, in my opinion. Not that I mind, of course :)

It is a "computer", but it's not even close to the desktop computers we currently have. There is no way, without a mouse or keyboard, that you can easily browse the internet, nor does it even have an internet browser.

Party Chat is cool. Chat is one of the reasons why Xbox is better than PS3 and makes the Wii out of the question as of Online Play.

I don't know, Wii Fitness is pretty cool, and the new games that are coming out for the balance board are pretty cool looking too. To each their own, if thats what it takes to get kids that normally wouldn't go outside to exercise, then thats a great way.

Oninuva

Reaction score
If you call moving your legs up and down on some board exercise.. bleh..

I was trying it at my friends house and the ONLY thing that got me a little moving was the running/jogging activity that penalizes you for "running too fast". But even with that, you don't use the board and just run with the remote..

DM Cross

You want to see a magic trick?
Reaction score
It is a "computer", but it's not even close to the desktop computers we currently have. There is no way, without a mouse or keyboard, that you can easily browse the internet, nor does it even have an internet browser.

Yet :)

Wiseman_2

Missy wants blood!
Reaction score
How come people call blue-ray revolutionary.. it's not..
Well it sure beat the shit outta HD-DVD.
You can do all that on a PS3 (with a USB mouse and keyboard) and can also install Linux on it if you wanted.

Reaction score
> But xbox is still best rated system..
I wonder where you get all your ideas from..

> Chat is one of the reasons why Xbox is better than PS3 and makes the Wii out of the question as of Online Play.
Why? We have a mic for Wii now :p..

> Wii Fitness is also a joke..
So you've never tried that.. and you've never seen how much it has sold.

> If you call moving your legs up and down on some board exercise.. bleh..
So now it's confirmed that you haven't even seen it in use :p..

> There is no way, without a mouse or keyboard, that you can easily browse the internet
We can use keyboard for Wii, though :p.

If someone thinks this is something new here.. he must've been living under a rock the last 10 years.

Oninuva

Reaction score
But xbox is still best rated system..
>I wonder where you get all your ideas from..

everyone knows it.. thats like saying WoW is not most popular MMORPG

Chat is one of the reasons why Xbox is better than PS3 and makes the Wii out of the question as of Online Play.
>Why? We have a mic for Wii now :p..

most wii users don't have it, online support for wii is terrible

>So you've never tried that.. and you've never seen how much it has sold.

i have tried it, played for 1-2 hours at friends house, seen people "rush to buy it" on black friday cause it was 50% off.. yeah they need that much discount for people to buy..

If you call moving your legs up and down on some board exercise.. bleh..
>So now it's confirmed that you haven't even seen it in use :p..

yoga, you try to balance on a board.. omg.. aerobic exericse, you can run with some dog and if u "run to fast" u fall.. u can walk across a rope by "balancing"

There is no way, without a mouse or keyboard, that you can easily browse the internet
>We can use keyboard for Wii, though :p.

too bad online support sucks for wii once again..

>If someone thinks this is something new here.. he must've been living under a rock the last 10 years.

nah i just been playing the good consoles..

before i leave.. GEARS OF WAR.. 2

Reaction score
> everyone knows it..
I didn't. I don't. I won't.

> "rush to buy it" on black friday cause it was 50% off.. yeah they need that much discount for people to buy..
It was never 50% here. It was sold out anyway.

> yoga, you try to balance on a board.. omg.. aerobic exericse, you can run with some dog and if u "run to fast" u fall.. u can walk across a rope by "balancing"
That already makes it better than any other game. Moving is better than sitting ;)!

> too bad online support sucks for wii once again..
Opera for Wii is much faster than FireFox for my PC.

> nah i just been playing the good consoles..
You begin to sound like a kid here...

Hurosaki

Reaction score
Xbox 360 is not my favourite type of console but the games that have been released for it are awesome expecially GEARSofWAR 2 but still i think PlayStation3 is better:D

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.