The Nintendo Wii

DM Cross

You want to see a magic trick?
Reaction score
I think the cartridges he was referring to was the old old... What was it, N64? Yeah, those games :D

Krys A Night

Writer
Reaction score
I heard this yesterday from someone at work. If you try to connect your Wii to the internet, and download an upload, you might have problems with your console, and they will send you a new one for free.

And where Seth and I work, they have a new shipment of Wii's coming in for black friday. That just means that they are making as many as possible.

Though, I think that Sony, will for christmas, jack up the price of the PS3 to around $3,000. Who would pay that for a system only a little better than a PS2 (I might not have played it, but I stared at the graphics for one shift.)

DM Cross

Reaction score
Uh. Sony would have to be business-suicidal to want to make that price. I don't believe that, even for Sony! :D

sqrage

Mega Super Ultra Cool Member
Reaction score
Uh. Sony would have to be business-suicidal to want to make that price. I don't believe that, even for Sony! :D
You really can't complain about the price when it costs them $800 to manufacture the consoles.

King TonGoll

ORLY?*DDR*
Reaction score
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hm5_42tK_QY&mode=related&search=

and games will change in graphics, with every council.

i mean who remembers the first dang ps2 games?

also, if i remember correctly, the play station (first one) was a success due too them going over board with new technology, but they new they couldn't make games for shit, so they had try too get Nintendo too buy them.

Nintendo has attractive games, sony has power, 360 has....... the everything in between.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a5ruJDgXpnw&mode=related&search=

DM Cross

Reaction score
You must either be blind or delusional. She said around three GRAND, kiddo, not an extra 300 bucks, but three THOUSAND dollars per PS3.

DDRtists

ɹoʇɐɹǝpoɯ ɹǝdns
Reaction score
I heard this yesterday from someone at work. If you try to connect your Wii to the internet, and download an upload, you might have problems with your console, and they will send you a new one for free.

All Wii's have that problem. They havn't released the Wiiconnect24 yet, or so I have been told. EVERYONE that I know has this problem. :eek:

Krys A Night

Writer
Reaction score
Actually, it's possible. The 360 when it first came out, around christmas went up to around that price, and it sold. If people are desperate, then they will get it. Though it would go to rich moms and dads with spoiled kids. :S though that is a lot for a system

DM Cross

Reaction score
Yeah, I'm going to have to say "prove it" to that. I don't believe that for a second :D

DDRtists

ɹoʇɐɹǝpoɯ ɹǝdns
Reaction score
Nope, if you get an error after you connect, you have to call Nintendo and do one of the two:

1. Send them your Wii and they send you a new one
or
2. Give them a credit card number, then they send you a new one, and you have 21 days to send your old one back.

It's a bug with the firmware, a couple batches got screwed up.

DM Cross

Reaction score
Nope, if you get an error after you connect, you have to call Nintendo and do one of the two:

1. Send them your Wii and they send you a new one
or
2. Give them a credit card number, then they send you a new one, and you have 21 days to send your old one back.

It's a bug with the firmware, a couple batches got screwed up.

We're, uh... Talkin' about Christmas prices for the PS3 going up to 3k, here, buddy :D Whatchoo talkin' 'bout?!

InfectedWithDrew

I used to go here a lot.
Reaction score
The bug with some of the Wiis, that's what.

I can't believe how many people worship the PS3 and shun the Wii for being a stupid little kid's toy... I mean, aren't we all kids inside? :)

sqrage

Mega Super Ultra Cool Member
Reaction score
We're, uh... Talkin' about Christmas prices for the PS3 going up to 3k, here, buddy :D Whatchoo talkin' 'bout?!
he is talking about

DM Cross

Reaction score
I know. He already replied to it with this:

All Wii's have that problem. They havn't released the Wiiconnect24 yet, or so I have been told. EVERYONE that I know has this problem. :eek:

Then he started talking about it again out of no where :D

KillerChi

Reaction score
I was just thinking What about the Eye toy?

Everybody thinks the Wii is a childs toy
Why do they have a splinter cell for it?Or call of duty 3?(i want call of duty 3 and the new zelda game)

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.