Which next-gen console is the best?

• Total voters

ElderKingpin

Post in the anime section, or die.
Reaction score
dont packs have batteries in them? :p

So. far . 360 is ahead by one. "Sad face" :(

360 has one thing people dont.
Machinima. The majority of the poop the Machinima youtube channel throws at you (when i subscribed to them, i got 20 videos a day) are halo machinimas.

Plus. 360 has
Arby and the Chief
Top ten Series (that could be on any game, but i guess he chose Halo)
Tat other one. (I forgot what its called) Master Chief? I dont remember, im surprised. since i watched all 5 season.

Tru_Power22

You can change this now in User CP.
Reaction score
dont packs have batteries in them? :p

So. far . 360 is ahead by one. "Sad face" :(

360 has one thing people dont.
Machinima. The majority of the poop the Machinima youtube channel throws at you (when i subscribed to them, i got 20 videos a day) are halo machinimas.

Plus. 360 has
Arby and the Chief
Top ten Series (that could be on any game, but i guess he chose Halo)
Tat other one. (I forgot what its called) Master Chief? I dont remember, im surprised. since i watched all 5 season.

Civil Protection > All.

http://www.accursedfarms.com/Video.php?Video_ID=30

tom_mai78101

The Helper Connoisseur / Ex-MineCraft Host
Staff member
Reaction score
Why are we talking about rechargeable batteries?

We're talking about packs, not batteries. They're two different things.

I agree with ElderKingpin.

It's Red vs Blue: The Blood Gulch Chronicles. One of the pioneering machinima series.

DDRtists

ɹoʇɐɹǝpoɯ ɹǝdns
Reaction score
What if you don't have any reasons why you like the console? My favorites are all three of them...:(

FAVORITE != FAVORITES

Favorite is one item, meaning you pick the one you like best. Just because you own all three, doesn't mean all three are you favorite, otherwise the word would have no meaning. The word is used to describe the one you like most, so use it as such.

DM Cross

You want to see a magic trick?
Reaction score
With everything being said, I do agree with Sony-siders on one major thing; Online. I really wish XBL was free :(

Oninuva

Reaction score
Nothing is free.

Is 5$/month really a problem? All it adds up to maybe a game a year. 5$ a month, seriously...

Doesn't make or break a console.

sqrage

Mega Super Ultra Cool Member
Reaction score
Nothing is free.

Is 5$/month really a problem? All it adds up to maybe a game a year. 5$ a month, seriously...

Doesn't make or break a console.

1 game, 5 movies in the theater, 10 discount DVDs, etc. I don't think I should have to pay for anything but games and controllers after I purchase a console.

Oninuva

Reaction score
Please do tell me, why do I have to pay service fees after I purchase a 400$ phone?

sqrage

Mega Super Ultra Cool Member
Reaction score
Please do tell me, why do I have to pay service fees after I purchase a 400$ phone?

Well the phone itself is nothing but a phone. That's something you should know when you're buying it. The company you gave your money to has no services or anything that allow for calling, texting, or anything of the sort. That's where carriers come into play. Obviously carriers aren't going to give you service for $0, being that you didn't even pay for the phone that you're going to use on their plan.

The console's manufacturers provide their online service and are already receiving your money when you buy the console. AND they receive your money every time you buy a game for their console via licensing.

(This is getting a tad off topic, but I think all realms of this topic have already been discussed in the previous page :p)

KillerChi

Reaction score
I accidentally put Wii and 360. I love my 360 much more.

Xbox Live adds so much to it's value. If it wasn't for that, I wouldn't have spent nearly as much time.

thewrongvine

The Evolved Panda Commandant
Reaction score
KillerChi!!!!!!!!

1 game, 5 movies in the theater, 10 discount DVDs, etc.
Why not get those + Xbox Live?

Does this discussion include the coming Natal?

~Hai-Bye-Vine~

The Helper

Necromancy Power over 9000
Staff member
Reaction score
A Seth thread. The Console poll a look back into 2009 what the forum thought about Next Gen Consoles...

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.