The Official "Post your Myspace/Facebook" Thread

sqrage

Mega Super Ultra Cool Member
Reaction score
facebook.com/aron.yo

I'll prolly accept anyone and then delete you in a few days when I realize I don't talk to you/know who you are.

DDRtists

ɹoʇɐɹǝpoɯ ɹǝdns
Reaction score
I only use facebook for the games, so most of my friends are older people that send loooots of Farmville gifts. :cool:

I use myspace for the social networking with people.

BANANAMAN

Resident Star Battle Expert.
Reaction score
I now declare it officially Cheer the fuck out of Seth week. Go to his facebook to make a difference. Assuming he hasn't killed himself yet.

Inflicted

Currently inactive
Reaction score
what happend to that dota game on fb?

it looked interesting at first with the hero's n items and everything..

but then it closed down, anyone know what happnd to it??

[i got far, almost got my boots!!]

Bartuc08

Mostly known as Zomby Jezuz
Reaction score
negative, I shaved mine off recently, I'm the red head.

the_ideal

user title
Reaction score
Sorry if this is the wrong thread for this, but I just started blogging and if anyone's interested, here's the link: http://justsomeguysopinion.blogspot.com/ (I figure, social networking site/blog = same thing)

Right now there is just a long post about different kinds of heavy metal, but there should be a good amount of interesting content soon!

DDRtists

ɹoʇɐɹǝpoɯ ɹǝdns
Reaction score
Sorry if this is the wrong thread for this, but I just started blogging and if anyone's interested, here's the link: http://justsomeguysopinion.blogspot.com/ (I figure, social networking site/blog = same thing)

Right now there is just a long post about different kinds of heavy metal, but there should be a good amount of interesting content soon!

Thats fine, as long as it's not a spam site. It seems legit however, so if thats what you use in terms of social media sites, I don't see why not.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.