Discussion The Official Scientology thread Ver 2.0

The Helper

Necromancy Power over 9000
Staff member
Reaction score
We have been reporting on Scientology abuses for many years so this thread is dedicated to sharing the adventure of exposing Scientology and hopefully ultimately dismantling this Cult. The OG thread which has all the history of our reporting is here

This is the new thread stay tuned for the latest Scientology news!

Mark Headly - https://www.youtube.com/@blownforgood

Aaron Smith Levin - https://www.youtube.com/@GrowingUpInScientology

Chris Shelton - https://www.youtube.com/@ChrisSheltonMsc

Mark Bunker - https://www.youtube.com/@MarkBunker aka Wise Beard Man from the Anonymous days - https://www.youtube.com/user/xenutv1

The Number 1 reporter about Scientology Issues Tony Ortega - https://www.youtube.com/@tonyortega7736

and of course an organization helping Scientologist escape the Cult - https://theaftermathfoundation.org/

The Helper

Staff member
Reaction score

Shelly Miscavige has been found.

The Helper

Staff member
Reaction score
Retired Police Chief talks about the possible criminal acts committed within and possibly directed by Scientology with Aaron Smith-Levin. Specifically Human Trafficking.

The Helper

Staff member
Reaction score
So this is total conjecture and not official news by any stretch of the imagination but a little Birdie told me that our favorite Ex-Scientology Youtuber, Aaron Levin Smith, just did an interview with the one and only - Joe Rogan. I got freaking chills and cannot wait to see it. Get ready though because in true Joe Rogan style it is 4 hours long. This is totally unofficial but remember - you heard it here first! "Train by Day. Joe Rogan podcast at night! All Day!" - Nick Diaz

Stay tuned to this thread for the video when it goes up. Damn, Scientology is going to go Ape Shit over this that is for sure!

-------------------------
Update - this was not Joe Rogan rather it was Lex Fridman - still AWESOME!

Last edited:

The Helper

Staff member
Reaction score
So I am concerned that I might be the reason the Aaron Levin Smith and Joe Rogan interview has not aired. I had my post on the Anti-Scientology Facebook group deleted and I just found out that Scientology is all up in the UFC

So it is possible that this interview might be supressed. I don't think the people involved in this know how to deal with this kind of pressure that Scientology is putting on them because they are all silent so here it is. It is possible that the Aaron Levin Smith Joe Rogan interview might not be aired due to Scientology methods. Dont let them win!

Last edited:

The Helper

Staff member
Reaction score
Talks about Elrond Hubbard and the undelivered OT Levels and the lie is that there is anything left to Scientology since Hubbard died. Basically explains that there is nothing left to do in Scientology after you get to the top of what they offer.

The Helper

Staff member
Reaction score
I have still not seen anything from the mysterious Aaron Levin Smith visit to Austin for a Podcast that I was 100 percent sure was Joe Rogan. I wonder how long it takes for those things to come out because A-Aron said it would be a few days. I wonder what happened as I have not heard mention of it since. Inquirying minds want to know!!!

The Helper

Staff member
Reaction score
Here is the big mysterious Austin Podcast that I mistakenly thought was Joe Rogan - apparently it is only the next best thing - Lex Fridman
Aaron Smith-Levin is a former Scientologist, Vice President of the Aftermath Foundation, and host of the Growing Up In Scientology YouTube channel.

The Helper

Staff member
Reaction score
Mike Rinder explains how Scientology uses victims and how that strategy fits into Scientology Policy

The Helper

Staff member
Reaction score
A-Aron talks about the 4 Private Investigators from Scientology that met him in Clearwater when he got back from covering the Danny Masterson trial. It is like a game for the guys from SPTV to expose the private investigators that Scientology hires to follow opponents. Go A-Aron!

Last edited:

The Helper

Staff member
Reaction score
A-Aron exposes the true size of Scientology from leaks within the organization.

The Helper

Staff member
Reaction score
The actor and outspoken critic of Scientology said the church and its leader have subjected her to defamation, surveillance and harassment.

Actor Leah Remini filed a lawsuit against the Church of Scientology and its leader, David Miscavige, alleging that she has been threatened, harassed and stalked for the past decade.

The "King of Queens" star says she has been the victim of "intentional malicious and fraudulent rumors via hundreds of Scientology-controlled and -coordinated social media accounts that exist solely to intimidate and spread misinformation," according to a lawsuit filed Tuesday in Los Angeles Superior Court.

Remini has been an outspoken critic of the controversial church since she left it in 2013. She co-created and hosted an anti-Scientology documentary series, “Leah Remini: Scientology and the Aftermath,” that aired from 2016 to 2019 on A&E and won two Emmy awards.

"For 17 years, Scientology and David Miscavige have subjected me to what I believe to be psychological torture, defamation, surveillance, harassment, and intimidation, significantly impacting my life and career," Remini said in a statement Wednesday.

The Helper

Staff member
Reaction score
Aaron discusses the Danny Masterson hearing where nobody for the defense even showed up LOL

The Helper

Staff member
Reaction score
Why the leader of Scientology will never allow himself to be deposed and will do anything and everything even as far as settling cases to avoid it.

The Helper

Staff member
Reaction score
Scientology throws its weight opposing Right to Repair because they fear it threatens there IP in the E-Meter (OHM Meter) :)

The Helper

Staff member
Reaction score
News Nation interview with Aaron Smith Levin and Danny Masterson's step father

The Helper

Staff member
Reaction score
Judges in Switzerland have ruled against Scientology in a defamation case they brought against two activists. The three-year legal battle involved the Church of Scientology Basel, the Swiss Department of Health and Scientology spokespeople Jürg Stettler and Dierk Clausen and resulted in an embarrassing loss for the Church after they showed up to court with NO LAWYERS!!!

The Helper

Staff member
Reaction score
This week, Tony Ortega and Chris Shelton discuss the new filing in Leah Remini's lawsuit, Bijou Phillips is divorcing Danny Masterson for reasons that may not be obvious, a Scientology luminary's death has been covered up for 5 years and a lot more. Enjoy!

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.