The Pixar Theory

thewrongvine

The Evolved Panda Commandant
Reaction score
Every Pixar movie is connected. I explain how, and possibly why.

Several months ago, I watched a fun-filled video on Cracked.com that introduced the idea (at least to me) that all of the Pixar movies actually exist within the same universe. Since then, I’ve obsessed over this concept, working to complete what I call The Pixar Theory, a working narrative that ties all of the Pixar movies into one cohesive timeline with a main theme. This theory covers every Pixar production since Toy Story. That includes:
-A Bug’s Life
-Toy Story 2
-Monsters Inc.
-Finding Nemo
-The Incredibles
-Cars
-Ratatouille
-Wall-E
-Up
-Toy Story 3
-Cars 2
-Brave
-Monsters University
Every movie is connected and implies major events that influence every single movie. Here we go. [SIDE NOTE: All text in BOLD indicates updated edits since the original version] Brave is the first and last movie in the timeline. Obviously, this movie about a Scottish kingdom during the Dark Ages is the earliest time period covered by the Pixar films, but it’s also the only Pixar movie that actually explains why animals in the Pixar universe behave like humans sometimes.

Read on here:

http://moviepilot.com/articles/1046...utm_medium=facebook&utm_source=fb-stream-post

--- --- ---

Woah. I love Pixar. They aren't connected like that, like with a whole theory and storyline that Pixar made, but Pixar does put easter eggs in all their films and it's crazy how you can connect them so well like this... conspiracy.

FireCat

Oh Shi.. Don't wake the tiger!
Reaction score
I don't know if I enjoy it.. Well, I didn't really notice any Easter eggs. LOL

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.