The posts of The helper.net

ElderKingpin

Post in the anime section, or die.
Reaction score
These are some win posts i have seen over the (what like few months and the 1.2k amount of spam ive amassed?). There are more, but im too lazy to find them, so i only found the ones immediately at my disposal . I seriously. did an advanced search on varine's posts. his posts are so much win o_O

Category: Fail
Me - Like. You get paid the same as person A even if you work hard and person A does not
-
BudSmoke: lol i was purposefully being over-the-top sarcastic and honestly don't agree with what i said
-
Me: There are more, but im too lazy to find them, so i only found the ones immediately at my disposal
-
Avaleirra: I don't like these CPS people whoever they are
Varine: Child Protection Services... they usually come to save children from abusive families.
-
Myzteryz: Nice. Though I hope you didn't spell my email like you did in the picture. It's Myzteryz.
Me: Oh shit.... Nvm, i got it right xD
-
Tom_mai: You really typed way over 50,000 times, didn't you? A [noparse][/noparse] equals 1 character, so...
Romek: > equals 1 character
Code:
[ b ] [ / b ]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
o_O

Category: Funny
Drew: No, but at the same time, there's also a lot of sexual experimentation at parties and things of the like."
Varine: "What the hell kind of parties are you going to?"
-
Revolver: or they got killed off that they never finished? Making a calender while fighting a battle is really hard.
DDR: I'm assuming you've tried then? ;)
-
Revolver; At first I thought it was the slang word we use for people who cross over others to America, that made sense, but actual Coyotes seems weird.
-
Varine: If people from Nigeria are called Nigerians what are people from Niger called?
-
Varine: Way to bump it
-
Tom_mai: "Man Arrested For Not Purposely Tore Open His Trousers And Being Briefly Naked."
KC102: What?
Tom: Ignore it, please. :p
Varine: No no no this is intriguing me, do go on.
Kc: I think he went pee

Category: Win
Almost everyone that has posted in "Sexy Whimmin"- Id tap that
-
Varine - This is the shittiest debate....
-
Tru_Power: I hardly consider boredom the same thing as desperate. Desperate would be hiring prostitutes.
Varine: No that would be desperate, rich, and having bad self esteem. I mean how bad would you feel knowing you had to pay for it? I guess you could just rob her afterward....
-
Bronxernijn : Close minded? I think it's close-minded to think of chances as an absolute. "Chances are pretty big, so I believe they exist!"?
Those chances are smaller than you think, of all planets sighted there were only a few (if not less) which were capable of supporting life, but were very unlikely to do so, because they were ice and icecold. (Of course I am talking about life as we know and defined it)
SethCross: That is quite possibly the stupidest, most short-sighted thing I've ever read on this forum in over 3 years....
-
Blackrose: Romek is worth $5.
-
Me: thehelper doesnt support things wc3 doesnt, i think. so if you want help with VCK or DR or some other thing. you might get lucky enough for someone to reply before a mod says "sorry we dont support this, -closed-"
Romek: Sorry we dont support this, -closed-
-
Whitesock: I will remember to take the bus in California so I can avoid the roads if this is passed. At least at night anyways. =/
Varine: Because that bus driver don't smoke pot ever... I would get a pocket bike and drive on the sidewalk.
-
Varine: Yeah it took me a while to figure out it was that time of year again. I had to go knock on someone's door.
-
Varine: Are you comparing drug trade to Walmart?
-
CatCat: Is the OP a child from a rich family that goes to a private school? Y/N ?
Varine: What?
-
Varine: Oh my god why is this still going on!?!?!

Varine

And as the moon rises, we shall prepare for war
Reaction score

Umm... thanks. I keep getting in trouble for them, I think someone's going to ban me again pretty soon.

Bartuc08

Mostly known as Zomby Jezuz
Reaction score
i think some one has a wee man crush on varine ;P

Bartuc08

Mostly known as Zomby Jezuz
Reaction score

Tru_Power22

You can change this now in User CP.
Reaction score
Were you there in the winter. Because it's five PM right now and the sun is going down.

Varine

And as the moon rises, we shall prepare for war
Reaction score
No. It was like ten and the sun was up. I didn't like it. I might have not been there, I think I was though. Some place up there in Canuckoslavakia.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.