The Purple Man

Genkora

Frog blast the vent core!
Reaction score
Jordan stumbled down the stairs, blood dripping down into the abyss below the planks. Down, down, down he went, as if he was on a never ending staircase. He grasped the hand rail to stop himself from falling. A large knife, dripping with blood, was pierced through his upper abdomen.

"You got a death wish, Jordan?" A man said.

Jordan turned around to see a purple man wearing a black suit. He was bald, his eyes were pearly white, and he had no ears. It was easy to assume all he could do was speak.

"Not my idea," Jordan replied.

"You had a choice."

"I never had a choice."

"I didn't say it was an easy one, Jordan," The purple man walked around Jordan to the downward side of the stairs. "I suggest you walk back up."

"Do you suppose anyone will find me? Down or up, doesn't really matter."

"So, Jordan; does the legacy really outweigh the destination? Is that all you care about?"

"We are as we are remembered. That's all I want, to be remembered."

"Well then, best go down to be remembered," The purple man walked around Jordan and back up the steps. "Go right ahead, be my guest, I wont stop you."

Jordan let go of the railing and fell the rest of the way down, leaving a trail of blood in his wake. The purple man was laughing.

WrathMonkey

Reaction score
Kinda trippy. I don't know what to say exactly, but I think I like it, from what I can read. Not much to correct in my opinion (though I've never been the nit-picky sort of person) except for the periods you have inside quotations, such as this:

"Not my idea." Jordan replied.

You should change that to:

WrathMonkey said:
"Not my idea," Jordan replied.

That is all. :p

Genkora

Reaction score
thanks, I fixed it. I normally am a picky person when it comes to that sort of stuff, I must have been tired.

DogOfHavoc

Future Tragedy
Reaction score
I'll be honest. I didn't understand it at all. Not that it wasn't good, I just don't know what the hell happened.

DM Cross

You want to see a magic trick?
Reaction score
I believe that's the point.

Genkora

Reaction score
I'll be honest. I didn't understand it at all. Not that it wasn't good, I just don't know what the hell happened.

It means something to me, but I purposely made it metaphoric. Rather than trying to discern what happened, instead figure out what it means to you personally.

thewrongvine

The Evolved Panda Commandant
Reaction score
I see like some type of gloomy, death or that such of thing happening, as a choice to either go down/die being remembered or whatever reason he has, or going up, but maybe he's like the lonely guy that no one pay attentions to.

IDK. o_O Good job.

~Hai-Bye-Vine~

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

• Ghan
        Administrator - Servers are fun

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.