The Reanimation

Malice-

Endlessly Known
Reaction score
That's true. And anyone with a life that they don't want to leave behind more than likley wouldn't freeze themselves at a young age. Unless their loved ones went with them of course, but it would take a hell of a people to make that choice.

Mind

Reaction score
Please click on the link I posted, referring to a thread on another forum.

The original purpose of this thread was discussing the story I am writing, but, of course, we can discuss cryogenics here as well.

SD_Ryoko said:
So how much longer would you live? And what would it get you?

Most probably, the average life expectancy will have increased significantly before the reanimation of bodies preserved in extremely low temperatures will be possible.

Mind

Reaction score
Perhaps I should stimulate the activity on this thread by saying that a lot information about the terraformation of Mars can be found in that topic.

"Terraformation" means "the transformation of a planet to a planet similar to the Earth".

Bartuc08

Mostly known as Zomby Jezuz
Reaction score
hey... if u freeze yourself to travel into the future, can u burn yourself to travel into the past?

SilverHawk

General Iroh - Dragon of the West
Reaction score
ROFL!!!

That is truly one of the funniest things I have ever heard. :D

Rinpun

Ex TH Member
Reaction score
Bartuc08 said:
hey... if u freeze yourself to travel into the future, can u burn yourself to travel into the past?

Maybe I'll write a book about it :)

Mind

Reaction score
Bartuc08 said:

Having your body preserved in ice does not directly make you travel in future, although waiting does. In fact, you're travelling in time right now.

I've heard of some sort of frog which can preserve its body in ice to hibernate without having any damage at all…

Bartuc08

Mostly known as Zomby Jezuz
Reaction score
think of it this way, when u sleep doesnt time go faster?

if ur asleep for a thousand years it will only seem like 1 second, lol

so if u burn for 1000 years it will only feel like 1 second... and youll trave to the past

hmmm so lets see the conditions u need to meet

travel into future
freeze yourself
sleep
wait

travel into past(do the direct opposite)
burn yourself
stay awake
hurry

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.