The Scientology thread - the OG!

Varine

And as the moon rises, we shall prepare for war
Reaction score
Whatever, when the golden 747's without jet engines come you guys are all gonna be fucked.

sqrage

Mega Super Ultra Cool Member
Reaction score
Christianity next!

Seriously wtf, if you're gonna let other religions thrive, why shut this one down? If you're gonna argue that it's a scam, then it can also be argued that Christianity is a scam (and every other religion). Plus it's the people's fault for being so stupid and gullible, if they are and are willing to give their money to this organization then tip of the hat to Scientology for knowing how to pick idiots. Double standards bother me.

ElderKingpin

Post in the anime section, or die.
Reaction score
well. since the church of Scientology is loaded. everybody is suing them.

I just think its funny how even wikipedia doesnt like them xD

Varine

Reaction score
well. since the church of Scientology is loaded. everybody is suing them.

I just think its funny how even wikipedia doesnt like them xD

Probably because people that don't like it wrote the article?

Hey guys come now... Tom Cruise is in this and he was in Mission Impossible so let's be nice.

Jackal

You can change this now in User CP... or Die Tryin
Reaction score
Christianity next!

Seriously wtf, if you're gonna let other religions thrive, why shut this one down? If you're gonna argue that it's a scam, then it can also be argued that Christianity is a scam (and every other religion). Plus it's the people's fault for being so stupid and gullible, if they are and are willing to give their money to this organization then tip of the hat to Scientology for knowing how to pick idiots. Double standards bother me.

The difference is that Christianity doesn't require you to pay money to 'spiritually advance' through it.

Berserk

Reaction score
Hahhah serves them right...

The difference is that Christianity doesn't require you to pay money to 'spiritually advance' through it.

Here you have to pay taxes if you belong to church :nuts: "to maintain graveyards & churches" they say but really it just goes to the pockets of the priests :p

ReVolver

Reaction score

Yes they do, and there's a reason Lutheranism was created. Using religion for money is a scam don't let them hit your wallet. Religion doesn't need money to work.

Varine

Reaction score
Yes they do, and there's a reason Lutheranism was created. Using religion for money is a scam don't let them hit your wallet. Religion doesn't need money to work.

Some of them do. I've been to Lutheran churches, or so they say anyway, that want 15% tithe which is more than most churches want.

ReVolver

Reaction score
Some of them do. I've been to Lutheran churches, or so they say anyway, that want 15% tithe which is more than most churches want.

Can you say "Hypocrites"? lol

The Helper

Necromancy Power over 9000
Staff member
Reaction score
The Christian Church has not always been so touchy feely. This is quite the new thing. There is lots of Fire and Brimstone in the bible, and it is just recently that it has not been concentrated on (the Inquisition, Crusades.. etc).

The Helper

Necromancy Power over 9000
Staff member
Reaction score
Amid the mass of aid agencies piling in to help Haiti quake victims is a batch of Church of Scientology "volunteer ministers", claiming to use the power of touch to reconnect nervous systems.

Clad in yellow T-shirts emblazoned with the logo of the controversial US-based group, smiling volunteers fan out among the injured lying under makeshift shelters in the courtyard of Port-au-Prince's General Hospital.

A wealthy private donor provided his airplane to fly in 80 volunteers from Los Angeles, along with 50 Haitian-American-doctors, in a gesture worth 400,000 dollars, said a Parisian volunteer who gave her name as Sylvie.

"We're trained as volunteer ministers, we use a process called 'assist' to follow the nervous system to reconnect the main points, to bring back communication," she said.

Last edited:

Sevion

The DIY Ninja
Reaction score
WELL! I guess when I smashed my toe all three times, touching it would have healed it. (Which is exactly what happened a few times. You know, to apply any medicine, you have to touch it...) I don't think that worked out so well. I think Father Time helped me a bit more than the touches.

ReVolver

Reaction score
My heal bullet works 10x as better and 10x cheaper...

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.