The Simpsons Movie

Vellu

Real eyes realize real lies.
Reaction score
I didn't found any thread for this movie, and I hope this is the right section.
Well, friday 27 July The Simpsons Movie will come to cinemas. Anyone going to watch this movie? I'm going to watch by the way. I'm a huge Simpsons fan!:)

waaaks!

Zinctified
Reaction score
yeah i really love the simpsons....
im going to watch this

im from Philippines, and we have cartoon network, it shows simpsons every 10:00 pm but now the movie was removed...i dont know why?
thats why now im going to watch the movie

elmstfreddie

The Finglonger
Reaction score
Simpsons started getting crappy near the newer ones.
Still, the movie interests me, since I get into movies free anyways I will go of course (my brother works there, I could probably get into one of the showings for employs only that happens before it comes out >_>)

S

Skibiliano

Well i don't think i can go to watch it at theaters, maybe only at DVD. I am a simpsons fan too.

Wiseman_2

Missy wants blood!
Reaction score
Definatly gonna go see that. Hopefully it will be much better than the recent seasons, which have gone downhill.

It should be 'cos all the writers from the earlier (i.e. Good) seasons were pulled off the series to work on the film.

ArmedCitizen

Kisses Cats
Reaction score
I was thinking of seeing it during an early preview in Springfield, Illionis, but that would be a lot of work considering I don't live that close to Springfield. :p

Yeah definitely going to see first day it is in theaters near me. I've been talking about it since they announced it.

mase

____ ___ ____ __
Reaction score
Meh, it was too serious. If Homer made more stupid mistakes it could have been better IMO.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.