General The Song, ‘What Does The Fox Say?’, Will Soon Be A Children’s Book

tom_mai78101

The Helper Connoisseur / Ex-MineCraft Host
Staff member
Reaction score

What does the fox say? How about, "Ka-ching, ka-ching, ka-ching?"

"The Fox," the ridiculous viral hit from Norwegian comedy duo Ylvis -- whose members are brothers Bard and Vegard Ylvisaker -- is soon to become a children's book.

Simon & Schuster negotiated the deal with CAA, and is hard at work adapting the catchy, call-and-response song with lyrics like, "Hatee-hatee-hatee-ho!" and "Gering-ding-ding-ding-dingeringeding!"

What Does the Fox Say? will hit shelves Dec. 10, in time to capitalize on Ylvis fever and the holiday buying season. This is the latest coup for the brothers Ylvisaker, who recently signed a music deal with Warner Music Group and were parodied by Kerry Washington during her recent hosting stint on Saturday Night Live.

Read more here.

Mabaet

Reaction score
There's a meaning behind the song I think.
For me, I think it was mean't to be ..uhhh... stupidly written.
It symbolizes the modern pop songs, which relies only if it's good to the ears, but the content of its lyrics are maybe not meaningless, but stupid.

Like this one, but they're dead serious about it... and Ylvis is making fun of them.
stupid_song_lyrics_in_todays_music-144018.jpg

Compared to the old songs, they have great message and lesson behind it. But of course, not saying that there's no good music in 20's.

Varine

And as the moon rises, we shall prepare for war
Reaction score
There wasn't any good music in the 20's.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.