The Spell Idea Thread

iPeez

Hot food far all world wide!
Reaction score
Name: Poison rain
Type: AoE
Targets: Enemies
Description: Rain Posion, deal instant dmg + dmg over time.

450 AoE

level 1 - 40 damage each unit, and 10 damage every sec for 3 secs. 180mana

level 2 - 55 damage each unit, and 15 damage every sec for 5 secs. 180mana

level 3 - 70 damage each unit, and 15 damage every sec for 7 secs. 180mana

level 4 - 85 damage each unit, and 20 damage every sec for 9 secs. 180mana

Name: Healing Bird
Type: Summon
Targets: Allys and attacking enemies
Description: Summons a healing bird that attacks and heal nearby firendly units + extra armor

level 1 - 20-30 damage, has 200 hp, gives to nearby units: +2hp sec, +1 armor and lasts 20 seconds. 120 mana

level 2 - 25-35 damage, has 250 hp, gives to nearby units:+3hp sec, +1,5 armor and lasts 20 seconds. 120 mana

level 3 - 30-40 damage, has 290 hp, gives to nearby units:+4hp sec, +2 armor and lasts 20 seconds. 120 mana

level 4 - 35-45 damage, has 340 hp, gives to nearby units:+5hp sec, +3 armor and lasts 20 seconds. 120 mana

Name: Shock Blink
Type: Strike, target/point
Description: Blink to target point and push back enemys around hero at orginal point, + stun.

level 1 - 200 range knockback, 1 secs stun and 1000 range blink range. 140mana

level 2- 300 range knockback, 2 secs stun and 1100 range blink range. 140mana

level 3 - 350 range knockback, 3 secs stun and 1200 range blink range. 140mana

level 4 - 500 range knockback, 5 secs stun and 1300 range blink range. 140mana

Ultimate:

Name: Shaman Super Power
Description:

Sends out waves of the shamans power, Healing and Armor bonus / Damage and armor discrease.

level 1 - 5 waves , 4 jumps each wave, heals 50 hitpoints and gives +3 armor for 30 seconds each nearby friendly units / 50 damage and discrease armor by 3 for 30 seconds. 200 mana

level 2 - 5 waves , 6 jumps each wave, heals 60 hitpoints and gives +4 armor for 40 seconds each nearby friendly units / 60 damage and discrease armor by 4 for 40 seconds. 200 mana

level 3 - 5 waves , 8 jumps each wave, heals 70 hitpoints and gives +5 armor for 50 seconds each nearby friendly units / 70 damage and discrease armor by 5 for 50 seconds. 200 mana

Note the waves can maximum jump 3 times at one unit, deal/heal maximum 150/180/210 damage/hp and reduse/increase armor maximum by 9/12/15!
Name: Dark Portal
Type: Passive
Targets: Allys
Description:
PASSIVE
Entraza's dark power gives a % chance to send (banish) the enemy unit to dark dimention, stunnign it.
level 1 - 10% chance, to banish the enemy unit for 5 seconds + 5 seconds stun.

level 2 - 15% chance, to banish the enemy unit for 5 seconds + 5 seconds stun.

level 3 - 20% chance, to banish the enemy unit for 5 seconds + 5 secodns stun.

level 4 - 25% chance, to banish the enemy unit for 5 seconds + 5 seconds stun.

Name: Dark Link
Type: Single target
Description:

Drags the enemy unit to the Dark God, dealing damage and send it into the air, stunning for 3 seconds. 600 range.

level 1 - 90 damage. 70mana

level 2 - 120 damage. 90mana

level 3 - 150 damage. 110mana

level 4 - 180 damage. 130mana

Name: Dark Force
Description:

Drags enemy units in 400 range of the God into him dealing damage and stun them, before send them 800 range back again.

level 1 - 50 damage and 3 seconds stun. 120mana

level 2 - 65 damage and 3 seconds stun. 110mana

level 3 - 80 damage and 3 seconds stun. 100mana

level 1 - 100 damage and 3 seconds stun. 90mana

ULTIMATE:

Name: Atom Finger
Type: Single Target
Description:

The Darkness God use his powers to destoy the atoms in enemy unit's body. Dealing huge pure damage.

level 1 - 450 damage. 120mana

level 2 - 600 damage. 120mana

level 1 - 700 damage. 120mana

180 seconds cooldown

HydraRancher

Truth begins in lies
Reaction score
Name:The "reverse" world
Type:I dunno
Targets:all
Description:The hero shifts all units and buildings (including enemy units) into the reverse world. In this dimension the units are incapable of reacting with the real world however they can fight in their dimension. If a unit dies in the reverse dimmension they will die in the real world aswell. When the units are shifted back into the real world all enemy units and building still alive are damaged and the units are temporarily stunned.
Damage:50/100/250/500
Stun time:2,3,5,10

thewrongvine

The Evolved Panda Commandant
Reaction score
http://www.thehelper.net/forums/showthread.php?t=106764

There's my idea thread. :p

Name: Dichotomy of Good and Evil
Type: Active Are Effect
Targets: All Units
Description: The dichotomy of good and evil must be kept in balance, and those with the power responsible for the world must see to it. When activated, a wave of void energy erupts from the caster, restoring balance to both evil and good, dealing damage to everyone in the area. Heals allies affected. All targets are then slowed for 6 seconds.
Area of Effect: 1250/1500/1750
Damage: 100/175/250
Health Amount: 50/75/100
Movement Decrease: 15/20/25%

Name: Strike of Undine
Type: Missile, Nova
Targets: Enemy, Neutral, Ground
Description: Lets out a powerful, rushing torrent of water towards a target point. The magic of Undine is infused with it, granting the water the powers of a destructive force, dealing damage to enemies hit by the wave. At the end of the wave, the water explodes, stunning enemies in a 250 area around.
Distance: 900
Damage: 85/170/255
Stun Duration: .75/1/1.25 Seconds

Romek

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Thanks for contributing everyone! :D

And.. This is my idea thread :)

Anyway, more ideas added to the index.

Dinowc

don't expect anything, prepare for everything
Reaction score
Name: Curse of the Damned
Type: Target?
Description: Curses a target unit for 60 seconds. If the caster dies, the cursed unit will also die. It will count as the caster's kill. The cursed unit will only die if the caster is killed by an enemy hero.
Cooldown 60/50/40/30 seconds

Name: Unholy Prayer
Type: Channel
Description: Starts to commune with the death lords. Random hero will get instantly killed, while all others (except the caster) are slowed by 50% for 5 seconds, have reduced armor by 15 and hp and mana by 50% when the channel finishes.
Channels for 12/10/8/6 seconds
Has 50%/55%/60%/65% chance to kill a enemy hero.

Name: Shamanistic sacrifice
Type: Target
Description: Gives part of casters damage and hp to a target allied unit. Also increases attack and movement speed of target for 10 seconds.
Gives 25%/35%/45%/55% of casters damage for 10 seconds
Gives 10%/20%/30%/40% of casters hp
Increases AS by 20%/25%/30%/40%
Increases MS by 10%/15%/20%/25%

(I already suggested this idea once):

Name: Power Strike
Type: Instant, Target
Description: Stomps the ground heavily damaging and slowing enemy units by 50% in a AoE of 500 and gaining power strike charge - gives extra damage on next attack and will cause thunder clap + chain lighting to be cast upon the targeted unit. The charge expires after 10 seconds.
Deals 150/200/250/300 AoE damage
Gains 100%/200%/300%/400% damage on next attack
Chain lighting deals 100/150/200/250 damage, jumps 3/4/5/6 times.

HydraRancher

Truth begins in lies
Reaction score
Name:Soul Contract
Target:Enemy
Description:The Hero against the targets will binds a soul contract with the target if the Hero dies he will steal the units soul and if its a hero all stats of the hero will be transfered to the enemy. If the enemy is killed the enemy shall steal the heroes soul. The ability cant be casted twice without "breaking" the contract. This will cancel the spell. This is the only way to cancel it. Once the contract is broken both units will be killed.

WolfieeifloW

WEHZ Helper
Reaction score
Name: Corrupted Infernal [Crappy, I know]
Type: AoE / Missile [I think], Ultimate
Targets: Ground
Description: Calls down an infernal from heaven. While this infernal seems holy, it is also corrupted with the power of Satan. Upon landing, the infernals dark side stuns and damages all enemies in a 600 AoE for X, while it's holy side heals all allies in that AoE for X.
Damage: 150/300/450 [Damage = (150*level of skill)]
Heal: 100/200/300 [Heal = (100*level of skill)]
Stun Duration: 1/1.5/2 seconds [Can be increased/decreased]
Infernal Damage: 75/100/125
Infernal Duration: 45 seconds
Cooldown: 210/165/120 seconds [I'm thinking in DotA terms/timing]
Let me know if I forgot anything.

I'm uber bored, so here's a couple more:
Name: Malicious Link
Type: Spirit Link
Targets: Enemy
Description: Creates a destructive link between yourself and a target enemy. For every point of damage you take, your enemy takes Xx that damage. If you die while the link is active, your linked enemy takes X pure damage. If your enemy dies while linked to you, your life is replenished for X% his total HP.
Damage Multiplier: 1.25/1.75/2.25/2.75 [Damage = (0.75 + (0.5*level of skill)]
Damage If You Die: 125/200/275/350 [Damage = (50 + (75*level of skill)]
Life % If Enemy Dies: 25/40/55/70%
Duration Of Link: 15 seconds
Cooldown: 45 seconds

Name: Trickster's Cannon
Type: AoE / Blink [Read description.], Ultimate
Description: Pulls all enemies in a 450 AoE into you, and holds them down for 1 second while the cannon loads. They are then exploded into random directions 600 range[units, w/e] around you. Upon landing they take X damage, and disrupt the ground where they land, making a barrier around you for 10 seconds, and are pulled back into you, where they are stunned for X seconds.
Damage: 200/400/600
Stun Duration: 2/3/4 seconds
Cooldown: 150 seconds
Description Of Barrier: This 'barrier' is a ring around you so that units inside it cannot get out, and units outside it cannot get in.

Name: Athlete's Foot
Type: Target / Instant
Targets: Enemy, Ally
Description: Target units movement speed is decreased by X%, however, the burning of Athlete's Foot causes the unit to become furious, increasing it's damage by X, and attack speed by X%.
MS Decrease: 5/9/13/17%
Damage: 15/25/35/45
AS Increase: 8/12/16/20%
Duration: 3/5/7/9 seconds
Cooldown: 20/18/16/14

Name: Injection
Type: Instant
Targets: Self
Description: Injection causes pain, dealing X% of your damage to yourself. After this fit of pain, your damage is increased by X%, attack speed by X%, and armor by X for X seconds.
Damage To Self: 25/20/15/10%
Damage Increase: 20/35/50/65%
AS Increase: 10/20/30/40%
Armor: 3/7/11/15
Duration: 4/6/8/10 seconds
Cooldown: 25/23/21/19 seconds

Name: Graverobber
Type: Channeling
Description: Buries the target enemy in a grave, and buries them alive, dealing X damage per second, and giving that damage back to you in life.
Damage Per Second / Life Gain: 15/35/55/75
Max Channeling Time: 5 seconds
Cooldown: 20 seconds
That's all for now, I'll post more when I get bored again :nuts:.
[BTW, can you PM me and tell me if you add my ideas Romek?]

Dinowc

don't expect anything, prepare for everything
Reaction score
Name:The "reverse" world
Type:I dunno
Targets:all
Description:The hero shifts all units and buildings (including enemy units) into the reverse world. In this dimension the units are incapable of reacting with the real world however they can fight in their dimension. If a unit dies in the reverse dimmension they will die in the real world aswell. When the units are shifted back into the real world all enemy units and building still alive are damaged and the units are temporarily stunned.
Damage:50/100/250/500
Stun time:2,3,5,10

so if all units, including buildings, are shifted to the "reverse world" what's the difference in the reverse world and in the "real" world???
I thought the allied units will get some bonuses/enemies get some negative stuff... but this actually does nothing except stunning the units and damaging after they get back

WolfieeifloW

WEHZ Helper
Reaction score
Bored, again, here we go:
Name: Frosted Fiery
Description: Throws a frosted bottle at a target, freezing them in place for X seconds. Once the ice is broken, they are engulfed in flames which deal X damage per second for 5 seconds. If the enemy touches an ally of his while engulfed, he starts a flame on them which deals 1/2 the original flames damage.
Freeze Duration: 1/2/3/4 seconds
Damage Per Second: 10/20/30/40
Cooldown: 30 seconds
Name: Forceful Strike [Horrible name IMO, lol]
Type: Passive
Description: On certain attacks, the hero can strike with such force that his attack will be felt by all enemies behind the struck unit. Enemies hit by this force are slowed by X% for X seconds, damaged for an additional X damage, and heal you for (X*number of enemies hit).
MS/AS Decreased: 5/8/11/14%
Damage: 5/10/15/20
Heal: ((4/6/8/10)*number of enemies hit)
Splash Range: 500
Cooldown: Every 12/10/8/6 attacks
Name: Boiling Wave
Type: AoE / Missile
Description: Shoots a wave of boiling water in a line. Enemies hit by this wave are overheated so much, they begin to melt, slowing their movement speed by X%, silencing them for X seconds, and hurting them for X damage every second for 10 seconds. If they die from this damage, they explode, dealing X damage into a 600 AoE that hurts all allies of the exploding unit.
MS Decrease: 5/8/11/14%
Silence Duration: 1/2/3/4 seconds
Damage Per Second: 10/16/22/28
Explosion Damage: 75/150/225/300
Cooldown: 35 seconds
Ehh, one more I guess:
Name: Reverse Suction
Type: AoE / Channeling, Ultimate
Description: Brings all units to you rapidly, with such force it damages them for X. Feeling claustrophobic, you release such rage that the units all begin to slide away from you, dealing X damage per second. Units continue sliding for up to 5 seconds, reaching 600 range away from you, as long as you have mana.
Suction Damage: 75/150/225
Slide Damage Per Second: 20/60/100
Cooldown: 180 seconds
Short Description: The spell has an initial mana cost, then has a mana cost per second for each second you channel the slide
Let me know what you guys think, but only constructive criticism please.
No "roflmfao n00bz0rz sp3ll" and the like.

kelogsloops

You can change this now in User CP.
Reaction score
Some ideas ;D

Okay this spell might seem whacko!

Name: Ultima
Type: No Target?
Targets: Self
Description: The hero absorbs all the leftover particles of flowing life energy in the air, infusing it with his weapon to create a deadly attack. The hero gains +9999999 damage for 10 seconds. For 9 seconds, the user spends his time fusing his weapon with energy, making him unable to attack until the energy explodes, allowing him to strike with great power. The weight of the energy also reduces his move speed by.
Movement Speed Reduction: 90%/80%/70%.
Manacost: All.
Cooldown: 180 seconds.

ROFL THAT IS SO IMBA :p

And another idea :D

Name: Siphon
Type: Point?
Description: The hero siphons all mana from enemies within X range to drain them into the hero, converting them into health crystals which replenish the hero's health by a percentage of the mana drained.
Mana Drained: 100?/200?/300?/400?
Health Gained: 40%/50%/60%/70%
Cooldown: 60 seconds.

WolfieeifloW

WEHZ Helper
Reaction score
Name: Recoil
Type: Buff / Target
Targets: Ally, Enemy
Description: Recoil increases the target's speed for X% for X seconds. After this duration, the target takes X damage.
AS/MS Increase: 10/15/20/25%
Duration: 5/6/7/8 seconds
Damage: 50/100/150/200
Cooldown: 18/16/14/12

Name: Regrowth
Targets: Ally
Description: Gives the target X hp regeneration per second for 20 seconds. If the target regenerates to full hp before Regrowth is over, Regrowth releases a heal in a 450 AoE for X hp.
HP Per Second: 1.5/3/4.5/6
AoE Heal: 100/250/400/550
Cooldown: 30 seconds

Name: Kick
Description: Kicks the enemy, stunning for a short duration and dealing damage based on heroes main attribute.
Stun Duration: 0.25/0.5/0.75/1 second
Damage: 1.5*main attribute
Cooldown: 20 seconds

Name: Arcane Blast
Type: AoE, Ultimate
Description: Lets loose a blast of low-power energy, that stuns enemies in a 600 AoE for 3 seconds. During this time, your hero builds up arcane energy, releasing it when the stun is over, dealing X damage, and blinding the enemy, making them have a X% chance to miss on attack for X seconds, in the 600 AoE.
Damage: 250/400/550
Change To Miss: 30/50/70%
Duration: 6/8/10 seconds
That's it for now, might add some more later.

EDIT: Bored time, here they are:
Name: Atomic Inversion [Atomic, Cellular, something to do with Atoms / Cells in the body]
Targets: Allies
Description: If the target is below 25% HP, Atomic Inversion will split the hero into two separate, mini, heroes. Each mini-hero has 3/4 of the original attributes of the main hero, with the addition of X HP. The mini-heroes spawn with full HP, and cannot attack.
HP Bonus: 50/100/150/200
Cooldown: 60 seconds
Comments: This spell is used as an escape mechanism for allies.

Name: Conversion
Targets: Enemy, Non-Hero
Description: The target enemy is converted to fight for you for X seconds. This converted unit gains X HP/MP, X damage, and X% speed. Converted units die after their conversion is over.
Duration: 10/15/20/25 seconds
HP/MP Bonus: 25/100/175/250
Damage Bonus: 5/10/15/20
AS/MS Bonus: 3/9/15/21%
Cooldown: 60/52/44/36 seconds

Name: Impending Calamity
Type: Target, Ultimate
Description: Places a curse on a target enemy. This curse will stay dormant for X seconds unless removed. The unit must either take X damage, or use X MP in that time to remove the curse, or else it will activate, and deal X damage to the target, and X damage in a 300 AoE. The target can not get hit by both damages.
Dormancy Duration: 16/13/10 seconds
Damage/MP To Remove Curse: 150/200/250
Damage To Target: 250/500/750
Damage To AoE: 100/175/250
Cooldown: 60 seconds

Name: Pyrotechnics
Type: AoE, Channeling, Ultimate
Description: Your hero enters a state of rage, calling upon the deepest bowls of Hell to arise, causing your hero to be able to summon flames of intense power. When activated, summons X flames randomly in a 600 AoE, dealing X damage initially per flame, then burning the affected targets for X damage per second for 5 seconds.
Number Of Flames: 5/12/19
Initial Damage Per Flame: 55/65/75
Damage Per Second: 10/20/30
Channel Duration: 3 seconds
Comments: Randomly summons flames in the 600 AoE, so enemies will not be hit by all 5/12/19 flames. [For those of you thinking 19*75=1425, "WTF OVERPOWERED"]
That's it for now.

Daicos

Reaction score
hey would i be able to request anything? because i need a few ideas... and i cant think of anything

Pharaoh_

The epic journey will soon begin... Prepare!
Reaction score
Go for it Daicos. i may have some for you ;) What do you need them for?

Romek

Super Moderator
Reaction score
hey would i be able to request anything? because i need a few ideas... and i cant think of anything

Huh?
If you want to make something here, then feel free.
That's why this thread was actually made.

Just don't post the code here. Submit it as a resource in the "Tutorials and Resources" section.

WolfieeifloW

WEHZ Helper
Reaction score
I believe he wants to request a spell, which is not what this thread is for.
[By the way Romek, update the index :p .]

Romek

Super Moderator
Reaction score
I believe he wants to request a spell, which is not what this thread is for.
Oh. Well he can't. He could post his 'request' as an idea though, and hope someone will make it. (Without saying "PLZ MK DIS SPLL 4 MEE:", Or I won't approve it.)
[By the way Romek, update the index :p .]
Soon.

Daicos

Reaction score
well just cause i made a thread a while ago which didnt get many hits or replies and this seems to be the type of thread that i need... i just need the ideas not the triggers...
i need some frost type spells... but i cant seem to think of any

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.