description : causes nearby creeps to attack the target

dont worry about levels (1 is fine)

area : 350

in GUI please.

thnx a lot

Tinki3

Special Member
Reaction score
I allready got another spell if u dont mind tinki .. just tell me if its too much im requesting :p anyway here the spell is:

Spell Name: God Mode

Desciption:

Like Avatar .. the hero's Scaling Value will be bigger .. and in this spell a little bigger than normal avatar .. and damage , armor , and hp will increase .. + he will get permanent immolation until the avatar thing is over .. and the immolation fire is blue instead of normal fire ..

Level 1: 5 Armor , 35 damage , 200 lifepoints . Avatar Time: 30 Seconds . Immolation damage is 10 per second

Level 2: 12 Armor , 50 damage , 350 lifepoints . Avatar Time: 45 Seconds . Immolation damage is 20 per second

Level 3: 20 Armor , 75 damage , 500 lifepoints . Avatar Time: 60 Seconds . Immolation damage is 30 per second

Level 4: 35 Armor , 110 damage , 700 lifepoints . Avatar Time: 75 Seconds . Immolation damage is 40 per second

Level 5: 45 Armor , 120 Damage , 1000 lifepoints . Avatar Time: 90 Seconds
Immolation damage is 50 per second.

thats all for now :D thx !

Seems a bit too simple, but I'll do it anyway.

sennen hyōrō

Don't ask me why that name, it's a Japanese name meaning "thousand years ice prison". So you can either use "thousand years ice prison" or sennen hyōrō, whichever you deem fit.

Casting this ability allows the caster to form a multitude of ice pillars using the moisture in the atmosphere. These pillars then envelop the target unit and all units within ((Level of Hero) x 100) range. |c00ff0303However, the caster will receive twice as much damage if an enemy attacks the caster. All other abilities will also be rendered useless during the period.|r All units within that range will be slowed by a Frost Nova.

Level 1 - Range difference between target unit and surrounding ice pillars is 800. 10 ice pillars. Deals ((Target's current mana) + (Caster's current mana) x 2.5) damage to the target unit and 1/2 the damage to all units within ((Level of Hero x 100) range.

Level 2 - Range difference between target unit and surrounding ice pillars is 900. 15 ice pillars. Deals ((Target's current mana) + (Caster's current mana) x 5) damage to the target unit and 1/2 the damage to all units within ((Level of Hero x 100) range.

Level 3 - Range difference between target unit and surrounding ice pillars is 1000. 20 ice pillars. Deals ((Target's current mana) + (Caster's current mana) x 7.5) damage to the target unit and 1/2 the damage to all units within ((Level of Hero x 100) range.

Level 4 - Range difference between target unit and surrounding ice pillars is 1000. 20 ice pillars. Deals ((Target's current mana) + (Caster's current mana) x 10) damage to the target unit and 1/2 the damage to all units within ((Level of Hero x 100) range.

Level 5 - Range difference between target unit and surrounding ice pillars is 1000. 25 ice pillars. Deals ((Target's current mana) + (Caster's current mana) x 12.5) damage to the target unit and 1/2 the damage to all units within ((Level of Hero x 100) range.

Level 6 - Range difference between target unit and surrounding ice pillars is 1000. 30 ice pillars. Deals ((Target's current mana) + (Caster's current mana) x 15) damage to the target unit and 1/2 the damage to all units within ((Level of Hero x 100) range.

Level 7 - Range difference between target unit and surrounding ice pillars is 1000. 30 ice pillars. Deals ((Target's current mana) + (Caster's current mana) x 17.5) damage to the target unit and 1/2 the damage to all units within ((Level of Hero x 100) range.

Level 8 - Range difference between target unit and surrounding ice pillars is 1000. 30 ice pillars. Deals ((Target's current mana) + (Caster's current mana) x 20) damage to the target unit and 1/2 the damage to all units within ((Level of Hero x 100) range.

Level 9 - Range difference between target unit and surrounding ice pillars is 1000. 30 ice pillars. Deals ((Target's current mana) + (Caster's current mana) x 22.5) damage to the target unit and 1/2 the damage to all units within ((Level of Hero x 100) range.

Level 10 - Range difference between target unit and surrounding ice pillars is 1000. 30 ice pillars. Deals ((Target's current mana) + (Caster's current mana) x 25) damage to the target unit and 1/2 the damage to all units within ((Level of Hero x 100) range.

Just to tell you, each ice pillar protudes from the ground after the ability has been cast.

And also, this spell isn't channeling, nor can the caster move while doing this spell, and if the caster is inside the ice prison, he will NOT be affected, nor will his allies will be affected too.

Thanks in advance, this might be your hardest one yet! :D
So, the Ice Pillars just sit around the target(s) in a circle, and slow enemy units within that circle?

>These pillars then envelop the target unit and all units within ((Level of Hero) x 100) range

I don't get it. A picture/diagram would be nice.
Its possible though.

hey again, if your too busy then i dont mind if u choose not to do this,

name :Oppugno (its latin i think)

description : causes nearby creeps to attack the target

dont worry about levels (1 is fine)

area : 350

in GUI please.

thnx a lot
That's hardly a spell request.
Why couldn't you just use the Taunt ability?

BANANAMAN

Resident Star Battle Expert.
Reaction score
Can i have a modified Meat hook? Called grappling hook?

Name Grappling hook
Description:The sniper fires a envenomed hook at a target dealing X damage and
reals the target back to the sniper for a chance to stab it,instantly killing it. Damage increases per level chance to stab increases in level

U may do it triggered or jass... But i dunno if my editor can read jass...................

martix

There is no spoon
Reaction score
I got a rather complicated and fancy one...
I'm not good at explaining so bear with me.
I'd call it Spirit Ward or Spirit Orb or smth, its got to do with mana. :)
We got a caster that places a ward somewhere. What it does is transfer the mana from enemy units to allied ones every interval. That part I can manage. What seems uphill is the other fancy stuff.
So what I finally came up with is:
1. Its sucks mana from an enemy unit in range based on the distance between the ward and the unit
2. It gives mana to an allied unit in range based on the distance between the ward and the ally.
The further the units the less mana taken/given
3. If enemy mana>ally mana then enemy-ally mana is burned, damaging the enemy unit appropriately. Following - if no ally unit with mana is present in AoE, then all the mana is burned.
4. Some failsafes - it cannot give more mana than it has stolen; it cannot steal more mana that a unit has and it cannot push a units mana beyond the maximum.
What parameters it should have:
Interval - 1 sec
Levels - 4
Min mana - 50 max - 300
AoE is the only thing that goes up with levels. There is also a minimum range within which the max amount of is achieved, it too goes up with levels.
Level 1: Min AoE - 390 Max - 650
Level 2: Min Aoe - +70 Max - +250
and so on.
Targeting - I'd say it cannot pick the same target twice in a row if its not alone. And also - if more than one pick a random one from 3-4 of the closest ones. This goes for enemies and allies.

I hope I explained it clear enough. It seems more complicated than it is(or not). Did I manage to make it tough enough? :D
If you need help coming up with a formula for calculating the values, I'll be happy to assist, I'm good at it.

Tinki3

Special Member
Reaction score
Can i have a modified Meat hook? Called grappling hook?

Name Grappling hook
Description:The sniper fires a envenomed hook at a target dealing X damage and
reals the target back to the sniper for a chance to stab it,instantly killing it. Damage increases per level chance to stab increases in level

U may do it triggered or jass... But i dunno if my editor can read jass...................
Its possible.
I'll modify my Meat hook spell.

I got a rather complicated and fancy one...
I'm not good at explaining so bear with me.
I'd call it Spirit Ward or Spirit Orb or smth, its got to do with mana. :)
We got a caster that places a ward somewhere. What it does is transfer the mana from enemy units to allied ones every interval. That part I can manage. What seems uphill is the other fancy stuff.
So what I finally came up with is:
1. Its sucks mana from an enemy unit in range based on the distance between the ward and the unit
2. It gives mana to an allied unit in range based on the distance between the ward and the ally.
The further the units the less mana taken/given
3. If enemy mana>ally mana then enemy-ally mana is burned, damaging the enemy unit appropriately. Following - if no ally unit with mana is present in AoE, then all the mana is burned.
4. Some failsafes - it cannot give more mana than it has stolen; it cannot steal more mana that a unit has and it cannot push a units mana beyond the maximum.
What parameters it should have:
Interval - 1 sec
Levels - 4
Min mana - 50 max - 300
AoE is the only thing that goes up with levels. There is also a minimum range within which the max amount of is achieved, it too goes up with levels.
Level 1: Min AoE - 390 Max - 650
Level 2: Min Aoe - +70 Max - +250
and so on.
Targeting - I'd say it cannot pick the same target twice in a row if its not alone. And also - if more than one pick a random one from 3-4 of the closest ones. This goes for enemies and allies.

I hope I explained it clear enough. It seems more complicated than it is(or not). Did I manage to make it tough enough? :D
If you need help coming up with a formula for calculating the values, I'll be happy to assist, I'm good at it.
> I hope I explained it clear enough
I think you DID, but, once I read it, it seemed mumble-jumbled in my head.

The whole spell sounds like it would be one gigantic "If-then-else" statement:
"If enemy mana>ally mana.."
"if more than one.."
"if its not alone.."

Not to mention all the other stuff :p

However, it DOES sound possible, but its overly complicated as well.

> a formula for calculating the values, I'll be happy to assist

I think I'll need all the assistance I can get :)
Joking, but it will take a while to do, and, I hope I CAN pull it off.

In fact, since you'd know the spell a whole lot better than me, why don't
you have a crack at it as well as me?

Then we can compare the two afterwards.
Just an idea.
_____

Added you all to the waiting list.

Void

Reaction score
devastate

my second request :p
Devastate is where the caster swings his axe around in a whirlwind motion (channeling) and anyone who comes near will get knocked up pretty high and back a little bit and then fall down and if they die from the damage they will explode.
Lvl 1: 250 damage
Lvl 2: 500 damage
Lvl 3: 750 damage
Lvl 4: 1000 damage

Sorry about all the levels but it's for an AOS map so I need 4.

And one more thing if you have time but I don't really mind, another grappling hook (lol) but the hook sticks to the targeted place and pulls the caster towards that place.

penguinN

Reaction score
im rly new to the world editor and i can barely make any spell so i need somehelp......
what i need is (prefarably in gui so i can edit it some myself lol) its called Doom burst and what happens is my hero does a war stomp which shoots a bunch of fire off in a circle that expands and any enemy that touches it will be knoked back and damaged (this can happen more than 1 time)
i wnt it to have 3 levels too.

Pyrogasm

There are some who would use any excuse to ban me.
Reaction score
Meh... I've got nothing better to do now that Wc3Campaigns is temporarily offline, so I was wondering if you're in need of another constituant to help out with these requests (as IkilledKenny did in your previous thread).

I'm sure you've seen that I'm competent in JASS and GUI spellmaking (too bad Wc3C is offline, otherwise I might be able to link something), and I am usually a helpful sort-of guy. If you haven't yet started on martix's spell, I wouldn't mind tackling that first, as it doesn't actually sound too complicated... just formatted badly. :)

If you need to contact me not on TheHelper.net: AIM - Luvs2playdasax18; MSN - [email protected]

Ryuu

I am back with Chocolate (:
Reaction score
> the Ice Pillars just sit around the target(s) in a circle, and slow enemy units within that circle?

Yes.

> I don't get it. A picture/diagram would be nice.

spell4.jpg

Every single pillar will close in and 'smash' the enemy.

Also, Tinki3, can you add in these things to the pillar:
  1. Make each pillar a unit
  2. Locust ability to each pillar
  3. The Abilities\Weapons\FrostWyrmMissile\FrostWyrmMissile.mdl model to the top of each pillar

Thanks Tinki3 :D

EDIT: Oh wait! I get what you're saying. It seems that I have a mistake here. Tinki3, can you kindly change all ((Level of hero) x 100) range to the diameter of the circle that is made by these ice pillars.

Tinki3

Special Member
Reaction score
im rly new to the world editor and i can barely make any spell so i need somehelp......
what i need is (prefarably in gui so i can edit it some myself lol) its called Doom burst and what happens is my hero does a war stomp which shoots a bunch of fire off in a circle that expands and any enemy that touches it will be knoked back and damaged (this can happen more than 1 time)
i wnt it to have 3 levels too.
Its possible.
Added to the waiting list.

Meh... I've got nothing better to do now that Wc3Campaigns is temporarily offline, so I was wondering if you're in need of another constituant to help out with these requests (as IkilledKenny did in your previous thread).

I'm sure you've seen that I'm competent in JASS and GUI spellmaking (too bad Wc3C is offline, otherwise I might be able to link something), and I am usually a helpful sort-of guy. If you haven't yet started on martix's spell, I wouldn't mind tackling that first, as it doesn't actually sound too complicated... just formatted badly. :)

If you need to contact me not on TheHelper.net: AIM - Luvs2playdasax18; MSN - [email protected]
Thanks Pyro.
And, yes. I think I will need some help making these requests on time.

> If you haven't yet started on martix's spell, I wouldn't mind tackling that first.

Ok, thanks. Please do :)

Yes, you are my new friendly spell-making assistant.
> the Ice Pillars just sit around the target(s) in a circle, and slow enemy units within that circle?

Yes.

> I don't get it. A picture/diagram would be nice.

spell4.jpg

Every single pillar will close in and 'smash' the enemy.

Also, Tinki3, can you add in these things to the pillar:
  1. Make each pillar a unit
  2. Locust ability to each pillar
  3. The Abilities\Weapons\FrostWyrmMissile\FrostWyrmMissile.mdl model to the top of each pillar

EDIT: Oh wait! I get what you're saying. It seems that I have a mistake here. Tinki3, can you kindly change all ((Level of hero) x 100) range to the diameter of the circle that is made by these ice pillars.

> can you kindly change all ((Level of hero) x 100) range to the diameter of the circle that is made by these ice pillars

You mean, change that to:
"Range difference between target unit and surrounding ice pillars is 800"
?

J3LADE

Reaction score
lol Tinki3 do my spell first plz i been waiting longer :(

Can you add backstab damage to my spell as well so when the caster is behind an enemy unit he will deal an extra amount of damage?

And make this damage be the amount of damage (i'll specify this later so just make it a random number between 100 for now) + 1x the casters str.

I could do this myself but that would mean work for me. :S

O

Orcses

Travel

Spell name is "Travel"
Only one level so it shouldn't be too bad:p
Description:
1. a shimmering portal opens up next to the hero
2. units owned by the player can enter the portal
3. send units instantly to player start location
4. it would be cool if it was channeling and then transport the channeling hero after the portal closes... but either way is fine im not picky:)
*GUI please thanks!

Tinki3

Special Member
Reaction score
lol Tinki3 do my spell first plz i been waiting longer :(

Can you add backstab damage to my spell as well so when the caster is behind an enemy unit he will deal an extra amount of damage?

And make this damage be the amount of damage (i'll specify this later so just make it a random number between 100 for now) + 1x the casters str.

I could do this myself but that would mean work for me. :S
Don't worry J3LADE, I'm working on your spell right now.

And I should be able to add in the backstab damage, if I have the time.

k by any chance can u make the grappling hook ability upto lvl 4?
No problem.

Spell name is "Travel"
Only one level so it shouldn't be too bad:p
Description:
1. a shimmering portal opens up next to the hero
2. units owned by the player can enter the portal
3. send units instantly to player start location
4. it would be cool if it was channeling and then transport the channeling hero after the portal closes... but either way is fine im not picky:)
*GUI please thanks!
It can be done.
Sounds decent too :)

Thread Closed until the waiting list is reduced.
If you have anything you would like to tell me, please do so via PM.

Tinki3

Special Member
Reaction score
Bump, Bump, Bump!

The waiting list has been greatly reduced down to 1 person - martix.

Pyrogasm has been kindly working his butt off to finish his spell, and he's going to give me the link to the map very soon.

EDIT: martix's spell has been finished.
____

The thread is now open for more spell requests.

Status
Not open for further replies.
General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.