The Spell Request Thread 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

ZypHeRx™

Reaction score
Hey Tinki3 ..i'll need a spell which , after each attack the hero gains 5% attack speed and 1% movement speed , which has a 50% cap of attack speed and 10% cap of movement speed . is that possible ?

Tinki3

Special Member
Reaction score
Can I join as a coder?
Well, myself & Pyrogasm seem to be fine at the moment.
If we need your help, we'll ask.

Thanks for the offer :)
Hey Tinki3 ..i'll need a spell which , after each attack the hero gains 5% attack speed and 1% movement speed , which has a 50% cap of attack speed and 10% cap of movement speed . is that possible ?
> is that possible ?
Yes.

But before I add you to the waiting list, I need a name for the spell, so I don't
have to make one up :)

I also need to know if the spell is passive or activatable.

worldofDeath

Reaction score
Outplicoses-Vortex can wield within time and shapes his mind wonders into other worlds. Traps a unit into another dimension. This unit cannot move at all as long as Vortex does not move. Once Vortex moves the seal is broken and the unit can move freely around. Each level will only last a amounted time before it is broken. Also during this state, Vortex loses health, and mana, which is used to channel into his dimension. If Vortex moves, he will stop losing health, and mana.
[|cffffcc00Level 1|r] Holds a max total of 3 seconds if Vortex does not move. Lose 50 health and mana per second this is done.
[|cffffcc00Level 2|r] Holds a max total of 5 seconds if Vortex does not move. Lose 80 health and mana per second this is done.
[|cffffcc00Level 3|r] Holds a max total of 7 seconds if Vortex does not move. Lose 100 health and mana per second this is done.
[|cffffcc00Level 4|r] Holds a max total of 9 seconds if Vortex does not move. Lose 130 health and mana per second this is done.
[|cffffcc00Level 5|r] Holds a max total of 12 seconds if Vortex does not move. Lose 200 health and mana per second this is done.
|n|n|cff99ccffCooldown:|r 7/10/12/15/20 Seconds.
So manly its a stun, but once vortex moves(caster) it is broken, also the caster loses health and mana every second the move is going, untill he moves. Or it will stop if the casting unit is killed. O and the max total means the amount of time he can stand there to hold him cannot go over that limit.

Is that the coolest spell ever or what?

Tinki3

Special Member
Reaction score
Outplicoses-Vortex can wield within time and shapes his mind wonders into other worlds. Traps a unit into another dimension. This unit cannot move at all as long as Vortex does not move. Once Vortex moves the seal is broken and the unit can move freely around. Each level will only last a amounted time before it is broken. Also during this state, Vortex loses health, and mana, which is used to channel into his dimension. If Vortex moves, he will stop losing health, and mana.
[|cffffcc00Level 1|r] Holds a max total of 3 seconds if Vortex does not move. Lose 50 health and mana per second this is done.
[|cffffcc00Level 2|r] Holds a max total of 5 seconds if Vortex does not move. Lose 80 health and mana per second this is done.
[|cffffcc00Level 3|r] Holds a max total of 7 seconds if Vortex does not move. Lose 100 health and mana per second this is done.
[|cffffcc00Level 4|r] Holds a max total of 9 seconds if Vortex does not move. Lose 130 health and mana per second this is done.
[|cffffcc00Level 5|r] Holds a max total of 12 seconds if Vortex does not move. Lose 200 health and mana per second this is done.
|n|n|cff99ccffCooldown:|r 7/10/12/15/20 Seconds.
So manly its a stun, but once vortex moves(caster) it is broken, also the caster loses health and mana every second the move is going, untill he moves. Or it will stop if the casting unit is killed. O and the max total means the amount of time he can stand there to hold him cannot go over that limit.

Is that the coolest spell ever or what?
Its possible.
Thanks for including a tooltip template :)

Added to the waiting list.

Hatebreeder

So many apples
Reaction score
Butcher [Ideas that are really waaaaay too difficult to Program]

I Dont think that this is possible :p
But anyways, i think this is interesting :)

Hero Model: Butcher

Five Nails Through the Neck [Active] : The Butcher Slams Infested Nails in the Neck of a Victim. As soon as the Nails break the Skin, the Victim will suffer a disease that Slowly Kills. The Victim loses 4% of his Life every Second for 5 Seconds, then, if the infested Unit dies during this time, the Corpse of the Dead victim Explodes, dealing 150 Damage in an AOE of 275. If the Infested Unit is not a Hero, or a mechanical Unit, its will suffer an extra 25/50/75/100 Inflame Damage.

Level 1: Initial Damage of 75
Level 2: Initial Damage of 150
Level 3: Initial Damage of 225
Level 4: Initial Damage of 300

Mana Cost: 90/110/130/150
Cooldown: 50/45/40/35

Valid Targets: Enemy, Ground, Organic, non-mechanical.

Necrosadistic Warning [Passive] : The Butchers decaying Body makes a good Defense. Most Physical attacks soak in his rotting Body, reducing Damage to Zero. The Butcher has a chance of launching a Hook every few time he gets attacked.

Level 1: Every 10th attack makes him launch a hook, Max. Units that are able to get hooked are limited to 2. Deals 75 Damage, with a Max. Range of 450. Reduces incoming Physical Damage by 5%.
Level 2: Every 9th attack makes him launch a hook, Max. Units that are able to get hooked are limited to 3. Deals 100 Damage, with a Max. Range of 550. Reduces incoming Physical Damage by 10%.
Level 3: Every 8th attack makes him launch a hook, Max. Units that are able to get hooked are limited to 4. Deals 125 Damage, with a Max. Range of 650. Reduces incoming Physical Damage by 15%.
Level 4: Every 7th attack makes him launch a hook, Max. Units that are able to get hooked are limited to 5. Deals 150 Damage, with a Max. Range of 750. Reduces incoming Physical Damage by 20%.

Chain Hook [Active] : The Butcher Launches a Hook on a Target Enemy Unit. If that Unit gets snagged by the Hook, it will Bounce off to the next nearest Enemy Unit. All Units that got snagged by the Hook will be pulled towards the Butcher.

Level 1: 100 Damage, Bounces 2 times
Level 2: 200 Damage, Bounces 3 times
Level 3: 300 Damage, Bounces 4 times
Level 4: 400 Damage, Bounces 5 times

Mana Cost: 155/155/155/155
Cooldown: 30/30/30/30

Necro-Genesis [Passive] : Murder Worship. The Butcher is blessed with the unholy essence of the Dead. As soon as he dies, he will spread the Pain of his Victims to random units around the Map. Every Killed Victim is worth 25 Damage. Stored Units will be reseted as if Butcher dies.

Level 1: Stores up to 100 Killed Victims.
Level 2: Stores up to 200 Killed Victims.
Level 3: Stores unlimited Killed Victims.

J3LADE

Reaction score
Tinki3 can you fix up my Fear and Stealth requests?

Fear: Needs to have a duration instead of it being unlimited

Stealth: Can you add that when the caster is detected it has floating text above the caster saying Detected (in red).

Also with your chain hook spell does the hook track the target or does it just go towards the unit you cast it at and can miss them? (same question for the rebound)

Tinki3

Special Member
Reaction score
Tinki3 can you fix up my Fear and Stealth requests?

Fear: Needs to have a duration instead of it being unlimited

Stealth: Can you add that when the caster is detected it has floating text above the caster saying Detected (in red).

Also with your chain hook spell does the hook track the target or does it just go towards the unit you cast it at and can miss them? (same question for the rebound)
I can fix up those spells, yes.
I'll PM you when I've updated the maps.

> Also with your chain hook spell
What chain hook spell?

waaaks!

Zinctified
Reaction score
where to view the waiting list?
maybe its a very long line of people waiting to finish the spell...lol

i would like to request one, but i think i can make it

Devotion [Channeling]: The Paladin guides a target friendly unit making the target takes no damage from attacks, but the Paladin suffers all the damage. |nLast 20 seconds
Level 1: takes 200% of the damage dealt
Level 2: takes 150% of the damage dealt
Level 3: takes 100% of the damage dealt

while im on the waiting list, i will still study on it, i would like to make the spell in JASS, and please tell me what system did u used for the spell...+rep

Hatebreeder

So many apples
Reaction score
Omgz0r :D J3lade...
Big Mistake i guess... Those were Just Ideas, i dont think theyre Programmable... Or are they? Tinki3, please help out here :)

L

LegACy99

Omgz0r J3lade...
Big Mistake i guess... Those were Just Ideas, i dont think theyre Programmable... Or are they? Tinki3, please help out here
nah, he's just asking wether the skill is like Dota's meat hook which can miss or is it like chain lightning which can't miss.

BTW, I believe they're programmable, I mean, meat hook is programmable, then why this one is not?

Hatebreeder

So many apples
Reaction score
nah, he's just asking wether the skill is like Dota's meat hook which can miss or is it like chain lightning which can't miss.

BTW, I believe they're programmable, I mean, meat hook is programmable, then why this one is not?

Thats simple.
Chain Hook for instance.
You Snag the First Unit, then it should snag the next one. occasionally the Hook only replaces the next Unit with the Previous Unit and Deals Damage. And i was thinking about the Dota Hook, because Hooks cant just move in very sharp arcs.
I think that only the last Skill is Programmable.
My Favorite Skill is the Second one. Every few times the Butcher gets attacked, he Hooks all Units near him, and deals exceptional damage.
But i dont think that thats Programmable.

Ninja_sheep

Heavy is credit to team!
Reaction score
Hey, spell-makers. Can you add the discription to the spells you have allready completed (in the list)? allmost 50 spells wich may be useful for people, but they wont search the whole thread for the discription :eek:
Just a suggestion.

Prometheus

Everything is mutable; nothing is sacred
Reaction score
Just a question Tinki, what was the model you used for the hook links?

Reaction score
Usually the model file for that is Warden, Maiev -missile.

(Abilities\Weapons\WardenMissile\WardenMissile.mdl)

G

gonecase

If you have time can u please make this spell for me??

I would like it to be in jass.

Mana Shot

Ability Type: Active
Range: 150
AoE: n/a
Mp Cost: 80/90/90/100
Casting Time: n/a
Duration: n/a
Cooldown: 8 seconds

Description: The hero burns his mana, sending it to his foes in a form of a beam.

Level 1 – Deals 5% of current mana as damage
Level 2 - Deals 10% of current mana as damage
Level 3 - Deals 15% of current mana as damage
Level 4 - Deals 20% of current mana as damage

Framework: Like a wave-like missile is released in a line and all enemy units in contact with it is damaged.

Z

Zhygot

hi Tinkie.. i would like to request this spell called Asura Strike.. prefered in GUI, has 3 levels, physical damage, if possible cant be reflected by spells like "Thorns Aura" or "Spiked Caraspace".

Code:
Desc: The hero strikes an enemy hero with all his might. 
Deals X base damage + extra damage equal to every mana point remainining. 
1 mana is used to cast this spell but after using this spell, the hero has 0 remaining.
The damage will be displayed above the target in red in colour.

example:

Level 1: 100 base damage + remaining mana (eg: 300 mana remaining = 100+300.)
Level 2: 200 base damage + remaining mana.
Level 3: 300 base damage + remaining mana.]

Oh, if u can add eyecandies during the impact of the blow it would be nice, hehe.
and the model of the hero u could use any hero that punches. hehe.
Thats about it. If u need for info PM me ya.. thanks..

L

LeDah

hello Tinki3 i would like to add my request too in that fabulous thread.i have made an hero named Holy Lancer and his based on damage and holy spells and as an ulti i would like to have that

Circle of Judgement(channeling)

Kain focuses his holy power and creates a circle with a radius of 350.every allied unit that comes within it will be healed.If an enemy unit comes within the circle it will get damaged.if the spell radius gets holy lancer he will be healed too.

Level 1 - 60 hp per second/40 damage per second.
Level 2 - 120 hp per second/80 damage per second.
Level 3 - 180 hp per second/120 damage per second.
Duration:20 seconds.
Cooldown:130/120/110

If you can i would like to make it in gui cause i may want to edit it.but if you cant make it in JASS.mui i dont really think that matters cause i will use it only on that hero.
Thx in advance
P.S if you make it in jass plz write some information with importing it and editing it or just sent me pm.(i know you can do it you rock)i have been helped too much be your spells

Status
Not open for further replies.
General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • Varine Varine:
    How can you tell the difference between real traffic and indexing or AI generation bots?
  • The Helper The Helper:
    The bots will show up as users online in the forum software but they do not show up in my stats tracking. I am sure there are bots in the stats but the way alot of the bots treat the site do not show up on the stats
  • Varine Varine:
    I want to build a filtration system for my 3d printer, and that shit is so much more complicated than I thought it would be
  • Varine Varine:
    Apparently ABS emits styrene particulates which can be like .2 micrometers, which idk if the VOC detectors I have can even catch that
  • Varine Varine:
    Anyway I need to get some of those sensors and two air pressure sensors installed before an after the filters, which I need to figure out how to calculate the necessary pressure for and I have yet to find anything that tells me how to actually do that, just the cfm ratings
  • Varine Varine:
    And then I have to set up an arduino board to read those sensors, which I also don't know very much about but I have a whole bunch of crash course things for that
  • Varine Varine:
    These sensors are also a lot more than I thought they would be. Like 5 to 10 each, idk why but I assumed they would be like 2 dollars
  • Varine Varine:
    Another issue I'm learning is that a lot of the air quality sensors don't work at very high ambient temperatures. I'm planning on heating this enclosure to like 60C or so, and that's the upper limit of their functionality
  • Varine Varine:
    Although I don't know if I need to actually actively heat it or just let the plate and hotend bring the ambient temp to whatever it will, but even then I need to figure out an exfiltration for hot air. I think I kind of know what to do but it's still fucking confusing
  • The Helper The Helper:
    Maybe you could find some of that information from AC tech - like how they detect freon and such
  • Varine Varine:
    That's mostly what I've been looking at
  • Varine Varine:
    I don't think I'm dealing with quite the same pressures though, at the very least its a significantly smaller system. For the time being I'm just going to put together a quick scrubby box though and hope it works good enough to not make my house toxic
  • Varine Varine:
    I mean I don't use this enough to pose any significant danger I don't think, but I would still rather not be throwing styrene all over the air
  • The Helper The Helper:
    New dessert added to recipes Southern Pecan Praline Cake https://www.thehelper.net/threads/recipe-southern-pecan-praline-cake.193555/
  • The Helper The Helper:
    Another bot invasion 493 members online most of them bots that do not show up on stats
  • Varine Varine:
    I'm looking at a solid 378 guests, but 3 members. Of which two are me and VSNES. The third is unlisted, which makes me think its a ghost.
    +1
  • The Helper The Helper:
    Some members choose invisibility mode
    +1
  • The Helper The Helper:
    I bitch about Xenforo sometimes but it really is full featured you just have to really know what you are doing to get the most out of it.
  • The Helper The Helper:
    It is just not easy to fix styles and customize but it definitely can be done
  • The Helper The Helper:
    I do know this - xenforo dropped the ball by not keeping the vbulletin reputation comments as a feature. The loss of the Reputation comments data when we switched to Xenforo really was the death knell for the site when it came to all the users that left. I know I missed it so much and I got way less interested in the site when that feature was gone and I run the site.
  • Blackveiled Blackveiled:
    People love rep, lol
    +1
  • The Helper The Helper:
    The recipe today is Sloppy Joe Casserole - one of my faves LOL https://www.thehelper.net/threads/sloppy-joe-casserole-with-manwich.193585/
  • The Helper The Helper:
    Decided to put up a healthier type recipe to mix it up - Honey Garlic Shrimp Stir-Fry https://www.thehelper.net/threads/recipe-honey-garlic-shrimp-stir-fry.193595/

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.