The Spell Request Thread! (2nd)

Solu9

You can change this now in User CP.
Reaction score
Im having trouble understanding the tail part...

I mean the bolts fired from the caster must leave a spell trail, only for a couple of seconds after the spell is clicked, from the caster to the target. Tail/trail, makes no difference :)

sylvannis mb

Reaction score
Ok guys im working on Thunder Wards, but there are know values specified for damage. I built it in MUI and GUI, and the MUI should hold up to the best of my knowledge, but i think someone with a bit more expertise should still check over it. I have yet to figure out how to damage units hit by the lightning but i am working on it, however if anyone has any tips, i would greatly appreciate them.
Thanks guys

Attachments

• lightning wards.w3x
    13.5 KB · Views: 349

Lahey

Reaction score
Hello,
Is it possible to make a spell immunity ability that can be dispelled by "dispel magic"? So it should be seen as a negative buff.
Thanks!

Lahey

Reaction score
Could you make a demo map for this? It should work too when hero is auto-casting dispel magic.

Ayanami

칼리
Reaction score
Edited and uploaded the spell Chronomites.

Had a bit of time and completed it.

Attachments

• Chronomites.w3x
    43.1 KB · Views: 357
  • Lightning Wave.w3x
    18.2 KB · Views: 364

Solu9

You can change this now in User CP.
Reaction score
Spell Name: Soul Shattering

Code Preference: GUI if possible

Spell Type:
Its a spell of a chosen hero which only can be picked once, so I guess it doesn't matter?

Description:
The spell will shoot 4 bolts (with tail from the caster) towards random enemies nearby (each bolt must hit a different target than the other, unless not enough targets are nearby). Let's say max range is 800. When the tailed bolts hit enemies they will split out (like Chain Lightning) and hit more targets, even targets further away than 800, up to... 1500 or so.
The initial damage of the 4 bolts is 1300 and the secondary targets gets hit for 650.
While the spell is active the caster can not move or do anything else. A kind of channeled spell. 5sec duration. The caster will be surrounded by a shadowy flame during the spell (doing no damage to the caster nor attackers)
And last the bolts (with tail, can't stress the tail enough) must also be shadow like.
Only 1 level of the spell is necessary.

Other Remarks:
More levels could shoot more bolts, hit more targets, doing more damage. But that's very optional.

Thanks in advance! :)

Edit: The caster must be trapped in a cast animation during the channeling.

Oh I just noticed a mistake. Could you rename it to Soul Shredding instead of Soul Shattering? :)

Anonemuss

Reaction score
Hey there
i got a spell that i need for my map

Spell Name: Bloody Rage

Spell Type: Each player only has 1 Hero in my Map, so i guess MPI ?

Description:

- The casting Hero moves instantly to the Target
- should only target Heroes
- then attack 4/5/6 times (normal attacks would be nice, so items can cause effects and bonus damage)
- +(50/75/100 + Intelligence) bonus damage/hit
- stuns the target while he attacks.
- the attack speed should be 2 attacks / sec => 2 / 2.5 / 3 sec
- and 2 / 2.5 / 3 sec stun
- or each hit does 0.5 sec stun, so he isn't stuned the full time if some other hero kills the casting hero or stuns him

if normal attack isn't possible it should do (175/200/225 + Intelligence of the Hero) Dmg per Hit.

optional:
- some good looking special effects, something with blood so the name fits even better. ^^
- each hit does 25 / 30 / 35 % Lifesteal.

sry for any possible english mistakes ;)
(i'm from germany and i my english grades are horrible xD)

thx ;D
Anonemuss

HydraRancher

Truth begins in lies
Reaction score
Spell Name: Lightning Wave

Code Preference: GUI

Spell Type: MUI

Description: The caster has lightning spread out from around him. It purges every enemy it hits for 2, 3, 4 seconds. And does 100, 175, 250 damage.

Other Remarks: If you could use animations from RoC, not FT only ones. That is all

Targets allowed: Enemy/Allied(not your own), units,summons, non-hero

I may try zis one.

See if I can not fail it zis time.

skyblader

You're living only because it's illegal killing.
Reaction score
Hey there
i got a spell that i need for my map

Spell Name: Bloody Rage

Spell Type: Each player only has 1 Hero in my Map, so i guess MPI ?

Description:

- The casting Hero moves instantly to the Target
- should only target Heroes
- then attack 4/5/6 times (normal attacks would be nice, so items can cause effects and bonus damage)
- +(50/75/100 + Intelligence) bonus damage/hit
- stuns the target while he attacks.
- the attack speed should be 2 attacks / sec => 2 / 2.5 / 3 sec
- and 2 / 2.5 / 3 sec stun
- or each hit does 0.5 sec stun, so he isn't stuned the full time if some other hero kills the casting hero or stuns him

if normal attack isn't possible it should do (175/200/225 + Intelligence of the Hero) Dmg per Hit.

optional:
- some good looking special effects, something with blood so the name fits even better. ^^
- each hit does 25 / 30 / 35 % Lifesteal.

sry for any possible english mistakes ;)
(i'm from germany and i my english grades are horrible xD)

thx ;D
Anonemuss

Seems interesting.. I'll give this a go :)

HydraRancher

Truth begins in lies
Reaction score
Completed Lightning Wave. Unfortunately it is in w3x format so it would need converting. However I've used Channel and the Zone Indicator so I'm not too sure on how to change it.

Attachments

• Lightning Wave.w3x
    18.2 KB · Views: 310

Ayanami

칼리
Reaction score
Completed the spell Rocket Fury. Please read the READ ME before import.

Note that it's done in vJASS, meaning you'll need NewGen.

Attachments

• Rocket Fury.w3x
    28.7 KB · Views: 372

Ritmas

Reaction score
Spell Name: Call from living world

Code Preference: vJass it would be nice if you leave // comments explaining important stuff. :)
Spell Type: Your pref as long as it does what I want.

Description: Hero starts to channel this spell, while he channels ghosts starts to appear and move in random directions, when the ghost touches enemy leaches their hp. Channel up to 3s, up to maximum 30ghosts.

It's ultimate spell with 3lvls.
1Level- 20damage from each ghost and 10hp leach [10to the caster] \750 AoE
2Level- 30damage from each ghost and 15hp leach \825 AoE
3Level- 40damage from each ghost and 20hp leach \900 AoE

Other Remarks: It would be nice to have momevent of ghost like http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PYLOjysK4JY at 3:40. After the channel ghosts stay for 12 seconds. But when the hero is interupted[stunned, silenced, another spell cast] ghosts dissapear. More explanation of that "fake channeling" is here http://www.thehelper.net/forums/showthread.php/161920-Not-real-channeling-spell
Edit: Ghost model is Item Attack Black Arrow Bonus <missile>

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.