The Spell Request Thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.

bLu3_eYeS

Reaction score
Im sorry.Can i request 2 spells at once ? Its not a spellpack :D

Spell Name: Electric Eye

Spell Type: MUI

Description: The caster puts a invisible ward(has true sight). If a enemy unit acrosses it within 200 range it will be visible for the crossing enemy. When the crossing enemy walks away from 200 it becomes back invisible.
Level 1: max 2 wards
Level 2: max 3 wards
Level 3: max 4 wards
Level 4: max 5 wards

Wards have ability to detonate that will silence enemyes in 350 range of the triggering ward

Spell Name: Marksman's Shot

Description: The caster targets a enemy unit , channeling 3,75 seconds and after releasing a poisonous bolt that will deal:
Level 1: 250 +10% of the current hp of the target
Level 2: 250 +20% of the current hp of the target
Level 3: 250 +30% of the current hp of the target

Other Remarks: If possible add a effect with a target or a arrow at overhead of the target.

Thanks !!!

Ayanami

칼리
Reaction score
if you could Glenphir can you make it easy to configure the spell as well.

Sure. I'll use "Item - Attack Damage" for the seals.

Im sorry.Can i request 2 spells at once ? Its not a spellpack :D

Spell Name: Scout Wards

Description: The caster puts a invisible ward(has true sight). If a enemy unit acrosses it within 200 range it will be visible for the crossing enemy. When the crossing enemy walks away from 200 it becomes back invisible.
Level 1: max 2 wards
Level 2: max 3 wards
Level 3: max 4 wards
Level 4: max 5 wards

Wards have ability to detonate that will silence enemyes in 350 range of the triggering ward

Spell Name: Marksman's Shot

Description: The caster targets a enemy unit , channeling 3,75 seconds and after releasing a poisonous bolt that will deal:
Level 1: 250 +10% of the current hp of the target
Level 2: 250 +20% of the current hp of the target
Level 3: 250 +30% of the current hp of the target

Other Remarks: If possible add a effect with a target or a arrow at overhead of the target.

Thanks !!!

I'm sorry but I don't take 2 spell requests at once. It isn't fair for the others. Please post 1 spell request first.

Updated spell status and new spell requests.

adeoin

Reaction score
uhh sorry Glenphir I actually got Divine Punishment and its done could you do another one though?

Code:
Charge Arrow

MUI/MPI

Its a passive ability

Charge Arrow: The archer charges her arrow each time her normal attack successfully does damage to a hero. Once fully charged The archer releases a giant shock wave of energy in to a straight line.

Level 1 - Takes 40 shots to fully charge. Full charge blast deals 100 damage

Level 2 - Takes 30 shots to fully charge. Full charge blast deals 150 damage

Level 3 - Takes 20 shots to fully charge. Full charge blast deals 200 damage.

Other remarks: If you could can you add a special effect each time it charges.
So if you are willing to do this thanks :D
if not I understand and thanks anyways

Ayanami

칼리
Reaction score
uhh sorry Glenphir I actually got Divine Punishment and its done could you do another one though?

Code:
Charge Arrow

MUI/MPI

Its a passive ability

Charge Arrow: The archer charges her arrow each time her normal attack successfully does damage to a hero. Once fully charged The archer releases a giant shock wave of energy in to a straight line.

Level 1 - Takes 40 shots to fully charge. Full charge blast deals 100 damage

Level 2 - Takes 30 shots to fully charge. Full charge blast deals 150 damage

Level 3 - Takes 20 shots to fully charge. Full charge blast deals 200 damage.

Other remarks: If you could can you add a special effect each time it charges.
So if you are willing to do this thanks :D
if not I understand and thanks anyways

To detect damage done on attack, I'll have to make this skill a buff placer, is that okay?

@Chaos_Knight
I can't exactly make the lightning black. You want any alternative color other than black? Or do you have a custom black lightning effect that you want me to use?

DuelPlayer

Reaction score
Sorry but to tell you I do not need your help to help me make my spell.
It is already done by someone else.:p

adeoin

Reaction score
@Glenphir: sure :D but you don't have to detect damage do you? Not sure about this but can't you use an event like A Unit Is Attacked which detects when the attack animation is ran i think...

But yeah I don't know much so do what you need

Thanks

Chaos_Knight

Reaction score
To detect damage done on attack, I'll have to make this skill a buff placer, is that okay?

@Chaos_Knight
I can't exactly make the lightning black. You want any alternative color other than black? Or do you have a custom black lightning effect that you want me to use?

Use whatever you want. Just not something bright.

Ayanami

칼리
Reaction score
@Glenphir: sure :D but you don't have to detect damage do you? Not sure about this but can't you use an event like A Unit Is Attacked which detects when the attack animation is ran i think...

But yeah I don't know much so do what you need

Thanks

Well it was because of "successfully does damage to a hero". I was thinking that if the attack was evaded, it wouldn't count.

Completed the spell Bless of Darkness.

Attachments

• Bless of Darkness.w3x
    23.6 KB · Views: 445

bYo

Reaction score
I could probably do this spell but I know it would work a lot better and look a lot cooler if you did it :p.

Spell Name: Eye of the Storm

Description: Creates a swirling vortex of storm clouds at the caster's location (AOE of around 250 I'm thinking). Lightning strikes around the Eye, dealing (damage equal to Caster's INT x Level of Spell + Variable called Lightning Charge which I've already got). Winds also circle the storm, slowing all movement speeds by 80%. The centre of the aoe is unaffected (hence the name).

Other Remarks: Just wanting it to look nice and cool since most of my other spells are lacking in visual effect. Was thinking swirling clouds for the wind, maybe even a ring of lightning strikes around the centre. Whatever, I like creative :D.

Don't need this done by any particular time, so I hope you have fun if you decide to make it. Thanks anyway.

Malkoth

Reaction score
Hey, here is smth that i could use :)

Penance

Spell Type: Does not have to be MUI.

Description: Channels up to 5 seconds, sending holy bomb each second on friendly target, healing him for 35/70/105/140 each. If used on enemy, it will damage for 25/50/75/100 each second.

Other Remarks: I know you made this spell in your former spell request thread. However, when your former spell trigger is mixed by some other spells trigger's from here (example, Tinki3's Omnislash) it makes other triggers not to work. If i have Penance trigger activated, and Omnislash trigger activated, Omnislash will not work but your penance will. If penance is disabled, Omnislash will work propertly. So please, if you are able and have time, make this one for me, in a way if possible, not to make other triggers not to work. Thanks in advance man. :)

Ayanami

칼리
Reaction score
@ HeX.16
About your spell, you said it slows the enemy by 25% for 3 * Level seconds. When you said you want it to stack up to 6 times when maxed, are you referring to the duration or the slow factor?

HeX.16

Isn't Trollin You Right Now
Reaction score
Hmm just durration. Else if you lower the slow to 15% you can make it both:thup:
Either doesnt bother me:thup:

Devalut

TH.net Regular
Reaction score
If you can't do this spell then ill state a different one below, ill put a line of '*' so u can see

Energy shield (dumb name i know)
active
250 mana
30 sec duration
absorbs 500 spell/physical damage before breaking

(if u can't do it)

soul shot
active
10 sec cooldown
25x(# of souls) mana
on cast it fires a bolt of energy that deals 50 damage.
if it deals a killing blow the damage will permanently increase by 2.
but if it is not a killing blow it will loose 5 souls.

passive: each soul adds 0.01% mana regeneration.
each soul adds 0.25 damage to the caster.

please and thank you!

D.

Ayanami

칼리
Reaction score
If you can't do this spell then ill state a different one below, ill put a line of '*' so u can see

Energy shield (dumb name i know)
active
250 mana
30 sec duration
absorbs 500 spell/physical damage before breaking

(if u can't do it)

soul shot
active
10 sec cooldown
25x(# of souls) mana
on cast it fires a bolt of energy that deals 50 damage.
if it deals a killing blow the damage will permanently increase by 2.
but if it is not a killing blow it will loose 5 souls.

passive: each soul adds 0.01% mana regeneration.
each soul adds 0.25 damage to the caster.

please and thank you!

D.

About your energy shield, it absorbs both magic and physical damage, right? If so, yes it's possible for me to do it.

Laiev

Hey Listen!!
Reaction score
Glenphir I don't will request nothing :p this is a OT just to you know, I love your avatar, is so cute
pucca.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.