The Spell Request Thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Joshman_09

Reaction score
Still, unless u go looking for it, they any grade Most likely wont teach any kind of coding. Hmm this is starting to become a hate thread..Hopefully glen can release some new spells to satisfy some people xD

GOGETIA

Reaction score
Okay let me rephrase this... How do i START learning spells. Like as if i had no idea what gui or vjass even was. Once i get a firm foothold i can start getting more and more advanced but i need to start with the most simple form of making spells that is known in world editor... And can anybody be a bit more specific and actually post an easy gui spell that they have seen so i can look at it and see how it works?

Sevion

The DIY Ninja
Reaction score
If you have no idea what GUI or vJASS was, then you should learn what it is first...

Common sense? :p

Weep

Godspeed to the sound of the pounding
Reaction score
Has nobody else noticed that this conversation should be in a separate thread? Glenphir's thread for requesting spells isn't the place for it.

Ayanami

칼리
Reaction score
Completed the spell Firestorm. Please read the "READ ME" before doing anything else.

Don't know if you wanted it to be a channeling spell or not. For now, it is not.

Attachments

• Firestorm.w3x
    37.3 KB · Views: 390
Status
Not open for further replies.
General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.