The Summoner Revolution

Reaction score
This is just a small map that i made. Its simply another version of the "The Summoner/Super Summoner" maps.
If you've never played any of those maps before, its basically a simplified AoS style map, where you choose a hero who can summon creep, which you use to push and ultimately destroy the enemy base.
The map description sums it up:
"Choose a hero.
Summon creep.
Destroy the enemy obelisk."

Its all done, and ready to play, but there are probably some more balance issues that I've missed or overlooked. I didn't really use much triggering aside to get the game to work, so its got a pretty small map size, so the abilities inside are pretty much standard abilities, which some might hate, but i think works out better...

The map has more themed heroes than other versions of the summoner maps.
Stronger towers so that the you can't push straight into the base right at the start.
A sort of scissors-paper-rock system, where some heroes beat out others, but not so much as to unbalance the game.
A simple multiboard which shows which hero a player has, how many unit and hero kills they've made and whether they are alive/dead or left the game.

I want to add a little more features in, but i can't think of any...
It also takes awhile to finish (atleast 40min), so i also need a way to speed it up some.
I was also thinking off adding in a "AoS/fog" mode so that theres maybe just a little more strategy involved, but you guys play it through first at tell me what you think. =]

Thanks a bunch =]

Attachments

• Summoner Revolution v1.1.w3x
    67 KB · Views: 130
General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.