Defense The Summoning Doom (v1.51c)

SkyXyden

Reaction score
The Summoning Doom (v1.51d)

Hi people, I'm back again with my latest version of summoning doom, please have a go at it, the map have improved a lot ever since the last version I posted here.

Description
The undead had begun a ritual to summon their masters into this world, it's up to the heroes to stop the undead once and for all. But be warned, only the most united team can survive this doom..

Your objective is to destroy the summoning portal and defend the core of life at the same time before time runs out... but is it the end? You will have to find out yourself.

Features:
-8 unique heroes with unique sprites
-Teamwork based game, requires lots of teamwork and strategy
-Various and many Epic Boss Battles!
-Special TD items for Tower building fun
-Skillbook Shops allows you to learn new and supportive skills!
-PK Mode for Hero Arena battles

Average Game Duration --> 2 hours 40mins (Yes, its VERY long. Don't expect things to end soon.)

Download Link --> http://www.epicwar.com/maps/80840/

Advices for the game
I know some people have trouble playing this game because it seem too IMBA for them, first you must know that:
-This game difficulty scales depending on no. of people, more people = harder (Yes, it becomes more harder)
-Most melee heroes are late gamers, so don't scream at me, if they got pwned early game
-Use Ranged heroes if you new to the game, most of them have nukes to help you farm
-Skillbooks are your best friend
-Stay safe from a distance can help a lot
-Use various skills such as Avatar, Wind Walk, Slience, Stun, Blink, Divine Shield to dodge the boss attack
-Don't solo alone, this is REALLY a teamwork game
-Read F9 Quest Guides, I posted A LOT of things there to aid you

Come have a try now!! Leave feedback to me at this thread or you can find me at Garena with this ID.

Current Version: v1.51d

v1.51d patch notes:
-Remade Elenai's Holy Wave
-Nerfed Elenai's Air Blast
-Nerfed Elenai's INT and STR gain
-Remade Fanthomy's Soul Absorb
-Elenai's Blessing of Amazon's animation has changed
-Nerf Armor of the Wind God's Evasion
-Changed Wind Boot's IAS to Evasion
-Nerfed Scepter of Healing
-Hero with five skills now have their skill level gaining scaled properly

v1.51c patch notes:
-Fixed a bug with the timer not tally with the time alarm
-Fixed the pathing for Spirit guardin after they casted a spell
-Fixed a bug regarding the gate of terror not downed before timeout
-All heroes nukes have been rebalanced, now they do more damage at lower levels
-Nerfed all boss's cleave damage

Important Matters
-There has been a number of Fatal Errors happening during the game, I need helpers to find out whats the real cause of the problem, of course you will be added into the credits. Thank you.

w/e

Boaroceraptorasaurus-Rex
Reaction score
As for the cause of the fatal errors, I think it's because of a leak. Try running your triggers one by one to see which one(s) it is.

SkyXyden

Reaction score
As for the cause of the fatal errors, I think it's because of a leak. Try running your triggers one by one to see which one(s) it is.

Yes, I suspected it might be the trigger-made skills that caused this problem.. There also 1 instance when I on-ed a roar based skill and dropped a Black King Bar and caused the error

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.