The Sunwood Legend - Heroes of the Light

Lord

TH.net Regular
Reaction score
Heya dudes!

Sorry bout it guys, but I needed a new thread for my first 'complex' campaign. I've finished my TSL1 project! *cheers* It still has some bugs (music don't stop, demons don't disappear sometimes, etc. :( ), but it's not too bad I think...

Here's my webpage where you can download it: www.tiszteletes.extra.hu
Hope you'll like it guys. It was hard to make it lol. :rolleyes:

ayumilove

Youtube account suspended! youtube.com/ayumilove8
Reaction score
your site is misleading me o.o
all black, ughhhh, i cant even see the blue button

could you host it on an upload server and put the download link here ?

Quauhtli

I have the right to remain silent.
Reaction score
ive dled it, but heres my comments:
Overall score: 4/10
That might be a little evil of me, but it's true. First of all when you unleased the level you made first (on the other thread), everything hardly worked, plus when I attacked that abommy he instantly beaten me, without that I even got a message or anything. Also, when the dragons on the beginning said something, it took very long before it was ended. Sorry to be mean or anything, but thats just about that.
About your campaign:
The first level is pretty odd, plus the beginning credits take a little long, and you hear very holy and peacefull music, and then a comment appears saying that demons are taking over the world...
Also, once I talked to Timmy and Tommy, it took very long, and once I was done, Timmy dissapeared (I did see him later on though), so I walked back to Tommy, and the entire conversation came again. Dont forget to do "Turn of Trigger" for every cinematic trigger, unless you want it to go over and over and over again.
Finally, the second level was as far as I got. Its weird, because once you got to the garden place, the guards are all called Ryssa in the cinematic. I got stuck when I was supposed to find Rkoras or whatever his name was. Nothing told me where he would be, and I used iseedeadpeople to look on the map, and there was no Rkoras... I looked everywhere.
Final Finally: There are alot of typos and stuff in it.
Sorry to be harsh, thats just my opinion

ayumilove

Reaction score
nice overview <3

and the overview discourages me from downloading
and the website take so crazy long to load
i cant find his download link

Quauhtli

Reaction score
yes I agree, you should only dl once the maker fixed the basic problems
but still, to Lord, I really enjoyed the story, finally something original:) (even thouhg it was copied from chronicles of narnia:p)

Lord

TH.net Regular
Reaction score
Agreed

To quauhtli

Dude thank you. You are a very experienced member of this forum so thanks for your overview. The beggining is not 'odd' as you said but dumb :eek: . I know. It's my first campaign and the first 2-3-4 maps aren't the best, coz when I made them I had about 0.0001% experience on making maps so they are very buggy :F . Tho as you complete the levels the game feeling will be better and better (For example: you'll find some of those Turn off Trigger thingies :D).
If you've completed the first(very very hard xD ) mission u can find Rkoras to the West from the starting point.

To ayumilove

You can download the campaign here if you want :). It's an almost direct link to it.

http://www.tiszteletes.extra.hu/Sunwood1d.html

Thanks for the comments!

Quauhtli

Reaction score
k, anyways, I find it weird that you say it takes so long ayumi, since it took less then 10 seconds for me to dl the campaign.. (maybe my pc is good, or my internet connection but still...)

ayumilove

Reaction score
it took more than 3minutes, and i see the page is black, and its says transfering data =.='

i refresh 3 times, before giving up on that website
(9 minutes wait = 3 refresh with each 3 min wait)

btw. thanks Lord for taking some time to put the link here <3

ayumilove

Reaction score
hey lord

i check out your map

i got stuck in the map where the dragon goes and get reinforcement
and the girl hero have to check out the burn down capitical city.

lol, too many cinematics, and i dunno who to click, the bad thing
is i have to check every position to get to the cinematic, try using
the exclamation sign on top of their heads.

and some of the cinematic speech is weird, long conversation ends abruptly
while the short one like Kill by pudge or something ends so slow.

btw, as a player, i dont know where is east west north or etc in the map
you would need to use show some hints. the first part i dont know where
is the bridge, i use iseedeadpeople to find it. and i hate when the cinematic
keeps on bugging me, whos that, who are you.... the child like to say that

btw, i love the cool new model XD
apart from that, i learnt something new ! your item is a spell book o_O
thats cool, haven't seen one before <3

==================================================================

btw
add a timer of when the reinforcement will be coming, you know the one where the heroic
girl defend the base for i dunno how long, 10 minutes? i used whosyourdaddy, because
im going to lose already =.=' all my men died, and each of the bad guy killed, will respawn
another 2 more bad guys, omg .....

==================================================================

i love the camera panning. hehehe

Lord

TH.net Regular
Reaction score
Hey :)

About hints...
I was thinking of puttin hints into the camp., but it would be too easy to complete the tasks then :D .

About the capital city...
Have you ever played Resident Evil 3? If no the 6th chapter is very similar to it (the feeling, the situation, the solutions). You have to find out what to do without any ingame help and that's the nice in it.
Anyways when Zatro attacks you, you see some flashy thingies on the minimap. Those are safe places, u can hide there from the monster. He is a really tough guy and if u aren't a pro WC3 player you can't kill him only at the end where u get the amulet and u have to find the secret entrance (which is a cave) what leads u to the castle (it's Sout to the starting point).
The making of that map taken weeks lol.

Compass... ;)
Look at the minimap. Up=North Down=South Right=East Left=South

I'm gald u checked it out tho! :)

Baby-Bever

Cool Member
Reaction score
Ehhh! I finally found the white tiger (in map 2), you can't see him on the map. He will first appear when you enter an area. And btw, you can cheat by going to the second spot the white tiger appear. You can even talk with him before you left Mr. martin the water. Some spelling errors in cinematics also. Make some hills in the forest to improve the game experience. Otherwise good job! :)

Baby-Bever

Cool Member
Reaction score
Ehhh! I finally found the white tiger (in map 2), you can't see him on the map. He will first appear when you enter an area. And btw, you can cheat by going to the second spot the white tiger appear. You can even talk with him before you left Mr. martin the water. Some spelling errors in cinematics also. Make some hills in the forest to improve the game experience. Otherwise good job! :)

Baby-Bever

Cool Member
Reaction score
Ehm I got stuck at level 6, and also found some bugs there, you can get several webs, by mistake (by entering crypt several times) but anyway, what are you supposed to do with the strange necklace, strange amulet, strange ring, magic gems and the hammer? and the strange stone I though i was supposed to break with the hammer... And please edit the stuff you can talk to the sorcess and priest twice or more(etc...) so when you talked to them once you can't talk to them again... Nice story anyhow! :)

Sorry for double post earlier, don't know why :s

Lord

TH.net Regular
Reaction score
Sorry for double post earlier, don't know why

Np dude!

Sorry about the missing turn off triggers I know it sux :mad: :D . I'll fix it.

Chapter 6 is not an easy 1. Somewhere in the city u can find 3 obelisks. U can put the 'strange' items into them. All of them will drop a new item. Combine these. If u got the acid use it on the stone u've found in the fountain.
If you have all the gems in your inventory (there are 3 of them) you'll get a part of the amulet.

Baby-Bever

Cool Member
Reaction score
hmm... but I can (oh well, could) only carry 2 items, because of the nets. And i couldn't read all the notes just 2 or 3 of them. I will try to place the strange items into the obelisks

Baby-Bever

Cool Member
Reaction score
JUst completed the game... In level 7 remove the keys which lyes on the florr in the beginning =P... And what happend to the ship ion the end movie?:confused: Maybe you should decrease the range of Holy shout and Song of holiness :p . I Really liked the story, Good job!

Lord

TH.net Regular
Reaction score
JUst completed the game... In level 7 remove the keys which lyes on the florr in the beginning =P... And what happend to the ship ion the end movie?:confused: Maybe you should decrease the range of Holy shout and Song of holiness :p . I Really liked the story, Good job!

It's just a test version. I'll remove those keys in the full one :).

The ships have been destroyed by Xyrodal... :)eek:)

Thank you tho... :)

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.