The Terrain Thread

D.V.D

Make a wish
I like how you made the building using many different building models. Only thing I hate about the building is the ziggurats that you placed. They stand out too much.

titusthefox

Sorry to be the worst poster ever - i'm gonna get flamed for this I know, but I did try to search, still couldn't find it so here goes. I'm unable to make the bridges look natural or even fit them inn in any possible fashion. Is there a tutorial somewhere that shows how to place bridges so they don't look - erm - messed up? :p

Sorry for this post :p

UndeadDragon

Super Moderator
Staff member
There is no problem with that post, so don't worry.

To make bridges fit in better, you could click on them and hold CTRL whilst pressing Page Down to lower them into the ground. You can also use Page Up to raise it, if you need to.

UndeadDragon

Super Moderator
Staff member
OMFG, Ghostwind! I <3 you.

2-P

I will work hard tomorrow
OMFG that was so totally made by Void!! Ghostwind you noob stop stealing his stuff!!!!:mad::mad::mad:

Darthfett

Super Mod
OMFG that was so totally made by Void!! Ghostwind you noob stop stealing his stuff!!!!:mad::mad::mad:
I was under the impression that Ghostwind WAS Void. It's not the first time he's posted images under that name. The watermark in the top corner is a dead giveaway, and I don't think anyone is dumb enough to pass it off as their own when there's such an obvious giveaway of the author.

Anyways, that's an awesome picture. Nice work!

DogOfHavoc

Future Tragedy
Does anyone have any links to some good resolution rock models? I can't really find anything decent looking on the hive.

2-P

I will work hard tomorrow
I hope this light is not supposed to be the moon. Weird speical effect you used there. The light is also in front of the mountain, kinda weird...
The ghost itself in front of the lightning looks cool.

Always check the uber clouds after you placed them, they are often too small, like in your case. The larger one is cutting the mountain at the left edge of the screen and the other one is so small that you can actually see the circle/edge of it.

BlackRose

Forum User
Nordrassil

The World Tree (Before it gets killed):

World Tree, about to be attacked by the stupid evil Undead Scourge. Somewhat (if not entirely) based on Defence of the Ancients.

Yep, I need to fix the front part up first. I just want opinions on it currently.

Avaleirra

Is back. Probably.
Looks good Blackrose! :thup:

I would consider adding some vegetation to the front field. Maybe some boulders.

I'm considering posting some terrain...

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • Ghan Ghan:
    The old shoutbox wasn't supported anymore. We updated xenForo, so it had to be replaced.
  • jonas jonas:
    let's see if everyone finds it... the nice thing about the shoutbox was I could check on it even while logged out, but the existence of this one is hidden when you're not logged in
  • Ghan Ghan:
    We can fix that.
  • Ghan Ghan:
    Chat should show on the sidebar when not logged in now.
  • Ghan Ghan:
    (You'll still need to log in to post messages)
  • Ghan Ghan:
    Test!
  • tom_mai78101 tom_mai78101:
    I must be in a test server.
    Nice, Twitter tweets embedding now works
  • Wizard Wizard:
    Yup.
  • Ghan Ghan:
    Excellent.
  • Ghan Ghan:
    @tom_mai78101 Hello there.
  • Ghan Ghan:
    Tagging works in the chat too.
    @Ghan Missed it.
  • Wizard Wizard:
    Still fixing things here and there. Added widgets to the portal, will make it match the ones here on the forum index tomorrow.
  • Ghan Ghan:
    The venerable World Editor Tutorials site has been converted to HTTPS at last.
  • jonas jonas:
    cool
  • jonas jonas:
    and I can even edit my messages, nice
  • seph ir oth seph ir oth:
    GENERAL CHIT CHAT, YOU ARE A BOLD ONE
  • Ghan Ghan:
    Hello there
  • The Helper The Helper:
    this new chatbox is great and the forum software update is great too
    +1
  • The Helper The Helper:
    upgrade has fixed forum registration spam problem
    Something tells me we might be able to customize the chatbox a bit, considering that there's a gap under every message.
  • Wizard Wizard:
    Going to deploy a fix soon, just had to take some time for myself this weekend.
  • Varine Varine:
    Unbelievable. Time for yourself? How dare you!

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop