The Terrain Thread

2-P

I will work hard tomorrow
Reaction score
Sewers (the pics are prolly to dark, don't hate me. :eek: My WE is a bit messed up, cuz it's 0 o'clock all the time. >.<)

2-P

Reaction score
Even though I'm not a fan of archway caves, it still looks nice since you covered most of it with rocks.
The forest looks really nice thanks to the tree variation. The trees could be larger, that would look more natural. (The dead trees are kinda strange o.0)
Some more flowers and mushrooms would add more variation to the pic.

Nonetheless, looking good. :)

Mullit

Reaction score
i know the dead trees are a bit weird but the tileset was initially northrend but i changed it cuz the forest looked a bit wierd. but then i couldnt think of anything better to put there otherwise youd see a huge bit of arch and it looked pretty bad.

> 2-P i just noticeed you have +100 rep but only 73 posts. whats up with that? :confused:

Jo.O

Bored...
Reaction score
Mullit said:
> 2-P i just noticeed you have +100 rep but only 73 posts. whats up with that? :confused:

After the crash he(she? :p ) only had rep restored, not posts.

2-P

Reaction score
Actually only my SM status got restored, I had three of these green rep-boxes before the BOOM, but who cares as long as you have access to the (un-)holy SM forum. :D

Jo.O

Bored...
Reaction score
Ah, ok.

I've always wondered what you do in the sm thread... Make fun of those who aren't SM's? :D
Hopefully i'll be there soon :rolleyes:

DDRtists

ɹoʇɐɹǝpoɯ ɹǝdns
Reaction score
Jo.O said:
I've always wondered what you do in the sm thread... Make fun of those who aren't SM's? :D

No, better. Rate Dis Hoe, because latly <insert un-named admin name here> told us we cant talk behind peoples backs :D

<3

2-P

Reaction score
>"how the hell did you make him?"

Creativity and the secret hax-button. ;)
Well, he mainly consits of different glacier variations. The arms are two different rolled glaciers, the head is a blue snowy rock and the eyes are a custom model which I made more blue. But you could also use a certain (I'm too lazy to search him right now :eek:) special effect for the eyes.

Kenito

I Helps Most Goodly
Reaction score
I haven't worked with Sunken Ruins in some time. Oh well. Here are some of a temple, and some of an RPG I'm working on.

The entrance of the temple, still flooded with water and vines.

This one isn't complete. Two thieves are unaware of the danger behind them...

A screen of an inn on the outskirts of town. A very important person was buried nearby.

A town with a very fancy entrance.

Looking out at some ruins, water, and forest. A four-way sign torch thingamajig helps travellers get through.

Kenito

I Helps Most Goodly
Reaction score
Mullit said:
flooded with vines? wtf?

anyway, looking nice.
I mean the vines dangling down, and the wild growth appearing in the puddles through cracks in the bricks.

...I may try and make a gnoll war machine out of some trees...2-P has inspired me. :p

2-P

Reaction score
Neat pics, the one with the thieves is kewl, he he he...

Yes little kids, even the devil should go to the dentist. :D It's supposed to be some kind of hell-entrance.
(not finished)

Mullit

Reaction score
i dont think the teeth should be so long and randomly spaced at the top. i think you need to change it so you cant see daylight through the otherside. unless you only see it from the top when your in game. also the stuff at the front of the screenie looks messy otherwise keep up the good work.

i always wonder how you can make so much different terrain so quickly 2-P. do you spend like 3 hours a day just terraining or something?

Kenito

I Helps Most Goodly
Reaction score
So far so good...but the "devil"'s scalp is too bumpy, I hope you fix that and make it look more demonic. ;)

Jindo

Self
Reaction score
2-P said:
Neat pics, the one with the thieves is kewl, he he he...

Yes little kids, even the devil should go to the dentist. :D It's supposed to be some kind of hell-entrance.
(not finished)

You never cease to amaze me :eek:!

When I saw the imageshack mini pic there, I thought that entire head was a resized demons head model that you downloaded, yet its some more of your skills with the doodads :cool:!

Skillful work, I'm loving your gift :shades:.

~Jindo

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.