The Three-sum

C

CenshiCheese

This thing is pretty long, and probebly not worth reading...

Im creating a game with 3 races: undead (Soul must be with, no skeletans), humans, and orcs(super rich(slavery)).

Basicly the humans (monarchy) hate the orcs(Dictatorship) but allied together long ago and sealed the undead (democracy)(whos life comes from the sun well) in a prisen and now years later they all are fighting for land!! 3 heros are given to each side to turn the tide of battle.

There are special bases you must claim to secure your place AND get better soldures(sent attomaticly and controlled by comp). Im gonna make this game with a 3rd person view, and instead of jsut clicking and killing im gonna make each unit powerfull and actually have to am and press the "Swipe" butten to attack, and if i choose to make archers they will be able to miss if the enimy moves.

The way to win is to destroy the enimies Leader and their bases special building. For humans it is the kings daughters (jaina+sorceress) and the librairy. For undead it is the Council (6-8 acolights) and their Hell Forge. For orcs its their Warcheif (orc shaman).

For each race there are 3 heros:
Humans-bloodmage-mountanKing-garathos(riding horse).
Orcs get the panda warrios, storm earth and fire(hired Goons)
Undead get the Banshee(ran into Sunwell accidently) Abomanation(stitched together from the finest warriors) and med'iev(evil warlock dude).

now for each place captured you get a new unit to be sent out to kick some butt (Units for different races are the exact same with different models) Their is the archery (silvanis, dead silvanis, Peasant(axe thrower)) training ground ( orc warlock(looks like a warrior),footman,Ghoul) Magic Palace (lich, mage, hermit) and the stables (Death Knight,knight, Warlock dude from first human mission).

In order to take a place you must stay in a circle of power for 30 seconds

If you speak a secret password (one for each race) you can use a more powerfull unit (one per team) and use him (True Warcheif, King, Necromancer) once this unit dies he is not accessable again.

Basicly i hope for this game to be a 3 team DOTA

OK now for the part you come in!! If anyone knows how to do the following things, please post em'. Thx. I hope to be Finishing this game soon.

-How to make a melee ability (what to make it off of)

-How to make the screen Follow a unit and turn with his turns.

-How to edit this messege for further non knowings.

Thx for all your help :banghead: :nuts:

Deathbedeli2

Reaction score
1.) Base it off of Critical Strike
2.) Im making noodles so no time for lenghty answers
3.) Near the bottom right of a post is a edit button (ur posts only)

C

CenshiCheese

Well thanks for reading it in the first place. I dont get taht option to edit. Thx for the help on the melee move. Does anyone know how to make camera follow and turn with unit?

Andrewgosu

The Silent Pandaren Helper
Reaction score
Code:
Camera
    Events
    Conditions
    Actions
        Camera - Lock camera target for Player 1 (Red) to (Triggering unit), offset by (0.00, 0.00) using Default rotation

That locks the camera to your unit.

Or if you mean third person view, search the forum or the triggers. Hint - There is a search button.:p

C

CenshiCheese

i knew how to lock to the unit, just not how to make it turn with the unit. but thx for trying

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.