The ultimate CoD replay for Cres

Sud

"[If life=Dota] I'd have quit long ago" -- Acehart
Reaction score
Probably one of the best games I've gotten thus far in a pub. It shows how to handle Archer (at least as necro).

Defining moment was when I laid a bone wall on top of him and it procced a comet, and he freaked out and started doing his ultimate at nothing (and proceeded to die to a flurry of bone spirits)

A great game to watch for when you're bored and have nothing else to do for an hour.

Sud

Reaction score
Yep 1.92, that's the one

Cres

Reaction score
lol for me? im definately gonna watch this lol in my opinion archer can take about anyone lol ^^

Sud

Reaction score
If you're looking for a game on east and I'm not around, look for a guy named Huzbug. I don't think he's TH but he's been hosting it for days and really knows what he's doing. A good ally.

Cres

Reaction score
alright, iv been looking for a CoD for a time now on east, are there less hosters on east than west? I mostly find DotA...

I watched part of the replay because it was so long lol. I only got to see about 25 minutes of it or so because i watched it at normal speed and sometimes slowed it down since it started to make the units jerk around. The archer wasnt especially good, she went SA/stats which isnt so good, tough she was right to not get tranquilizing but eagle eye is great at final level its like 4x critical? and it gives more view. It was funny how she ultied your bone wall while you just kept ranging her with your spell. Though in the beginning she used too much mana and the first time she tried to kill you she could have just shot through the trees and then go the faster way and cut you off at the base, the towers might have done some serious damage to her though.

It was a good replay, especially funny to see the creator's team getting beat back so much ^^

Sud

Reaction score
The archer had a crummy as hell build, but was actually good with the arrow, and with the class in general, though, att bonus is very nice, each point is 50hp, 30mana, 4% IAS, 0.2 armor, and 2% run speed, which is really nice to help get your hp up early. The archer gets a really mediocre stat per level rating (as do most agi heroes).

The crit isn't that high, it's something like 1.8x, which is the highest crit for a hero (most items that have crit are 1.5x or 1.25x, mainly because I wanted to avoid stuff like 1800 damage king leoric crits, and make crit more of a bonus than it is a skill unto itself).

You really shouldn't skip tranq arrow ever, it is the archer's only real anti-push spell. As the game goes on, less focus is placed on sonic arrowing as it is the archer's normal attacks with items.

Most of the games of CoD I've seen are on east. East, for some reason, seems to be more varied in the custom games than west, which is all dota, all the time.

PB_and_J

level 85 anti-spammer
Reaction score
Ah Cod is an awsom game...lots of skins and yet the game aint a lag fest.

DM Cross

You want to see a magic trick?
Reaction score
Tutorial site -> Map page

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.