The War of Thehelper.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

g1real

Thehelper.net is at war, continued from the weapons battle game, we will now start a huge-scaled war, I will (try to) keep log of the status on the battle :D
If you want to join, just join in :D.

Rules:
- Disconnecting yourself will result in not-being-able-to-fight for 24 hours
- No godmoding (You can not dodge every attack made to you, you can't reflect anything or absorb or whatever, you cannot decide someone elses fate, if you use a skill the next poster decides what happens to the skill if its aimed towards him)
- My word is final, if I see too much godmoding around I will start deciding fates here, if other people are hindered by godmoding, use an
- Offtopic tags are allowed, this is simply an @ at the end of the post, followed by the text. Don't make it too long.

Player List
Extended profiles in posts themselves.
Kakolukia: Blue
Character: Orc Warlock
Level: 1
Kakolukia's Warlock has been trying to get the demons to work for the orcs for ages, but it seems they'd rather enslave him. Unfortunately he has an addiction to goblin explosives, which causes him to randomly explode when he gets too overexcited with gadgets.
Spells:
Demonic fire: Dmg(lvl*100) Stuns (lvl*1 sec)
Enslave demon: Enslaves a demon of a certain level (Max lvl: lvl*4)
Shadow bolt: Sends a plain shadow bolt which has a chance to get Kako in a dark coma. Dmg(lvl*130)

Thanatos_820: Green
Character: Souldevourer
Level: 1
Thanatos_820 is a spectral like being in the physical world. Thanatos_820 graduated at the top of his class in a Demonic Magical Arts Academy and eventually took the form of a spectral spirit. He's ethereal but can be hit by physical attacks. Thanatos_820 can fade instantly and target a weak spot at an opponent, but requires significant energy in the process.
Spells:
?Soul Strike?: Fade's instantly and damages an enemy bigtime.
Consume Soul:
Consumes souls nearby to increase stats 4+((souls-1)*3)
Soulshock: Dmg (lvl*150) Stuns (3+lvl*1)

zt2211: AFK/Unkown colour
Character: Chicken?

Andrewgosu: Left the game/Unkown colour
Character: ??

FireWarrior: Red
Character: Fire Swordsman

Code:
Message Log
[B]zt2211[/B] joins the game
[B]zt2211:[/B] "MUAHAHA! Feel my wrath!"
* [B]zt2211[/B] uses 'Throw Egg Bomb'
* [B]Thanatos_820[/B] uses 'Reflecting Trumpet'
* [B]zt2211[/B] misses!
* The bomb enters the trumpet and loops back to [B]zt2211[/B].
[COLOR="Blue"][B]Kakolukia[/B][/COLOR] joins the game.
[COLOR="Blue"][B]Kakolukia:[/B][/COLOR] "Ah the fight has already started!"
* [COLOR="Blue"][B]Kakolukia[/B][/COLOR] starts focusing
[B][COLOR="Blue"]Kakolukia:[/COLOR][/B] "Prepare to meet your doom, mwhahahaha"
[U]WARNING[/U]: Posts remaining before [B][COLOR="Blue"]Kakolukia[/COLOR][/B]'s focusing done: [5]
[B]Andrewgosu[/B] joins the game
[B]Andrewgosu[/B]: "Hello!"
[B]Andrewgosu:[/B] "Aagggh! Lagg! Stupid laggers!"
[B]Andrewgosu[/B]: "I'll resume playing after the lagg has settled!"
[B]Andrewgosu[/B] has left he game
[B]Seph ir oth[/B] joins the game
* [B]Seph ir oth[/B] begins summoning his Supernova
[B]Seph ir oth[/B]: "It's a good thing you left, Andrewgosu..."
[U]WARNING[/U]: Posts remaining before [B]Seph ir oth[/B]'s Supernova arrives: [3]
[U]WARNING[/U]: Posts remaining before [B][COLOR="Blue"]Kakolukia[/COLOR][/B]'s focusing done: [2]
[B][COLOR="Blue"]Kakolukia:[/COLOR][/B] "Oh well hello there sephiroth"
* [B][COLOR="Blue"]Kakolukia[/COLOR][/B] stops focusing, all stats 20% increased for next 3 posts (If focus was fully done it would be 75% ;()
[B][COLOR="Blue"]Kakolukia:[/COLOR][/B] "I think it's time to..."
* [B][COLOR="Blue"]Kakolukia[/COLOR][/B] uses "Demonic Fire Lvl 1" (Stuns for [Lvl] seconds doing [Lvl]*100 dmg)
* Demonic Fire floats towards [B]Seph ir oth[/B]
[B][COLOR="Red"]FireWarrior[/COLOR][/B] joins the game.
* [B][COLOR="Red"]FireWarrior[/COLOR][/B] uses Flame Coat on self (+2 armor, +10% ASPD, +5% MS, +15% damage, 15damage/post to all enemies, negated by water)[I]<Kako: Skill nerfed cause that would be too imba, sorry ;)>[/I].
* [B][COLOR="Red"]FireWarrior[/COLOR][/B]'s conventional attack is a basic assualt with a sword. Attacks [B][COLOR="Blue"]Kakolukia[/COLOR][/B] when his guard is down.
[B][COLOR="Red"]FireWarrior[/COLOR][/B]: "whosyourdaddy now, BEE-YOTCH?"
WARNING: [B][COLOR="Blue"]Kakolukia[/COLOR][/B]'s focusing ended.
[COLOR="Blue"][B]Kakolukia:[/B] [/COLOR]Ah wtf!

Im too lazy to edit it further, if anyone wills?

Andrewgosu

The Silent Pandaren Helper
Reaction score
Code:
Message Log
/../zt2211 joins the game
zt2211: "MUAHAHA! Feel my wrath!"
* zt2211 uses 'Throw Egg Bomb'
* Thanatos_820 uses 'Reflecting Trumpet'
* zt2211 misses!
* The bomb enters the trumpet and loops back to zt221.
-------------
/../Kakolukia joins the game.
Kakolukia: "Ah the fight has already started!"
* Kakolukia starts focusing
Kakolukia: "Prepare to meet your doom, mwhahahaha"
WARNING: Posts remaining before focusing done: [5]
-------------
/../Andrewgosu joins the game
Andrewgosu: "Hello!"
Andrewgosu: "Aagggh! Lagg! Stupid laggers!"
Andrewgosu: "I'll resume playing after the lagg has settled!"
/../Andrewgosu has left he game

seph ir oth

Mod'n Dat News Jon
Reaction score
Code:
Message Log
/../zt2211 joins the game
zt2211: "MUAHAHA! Feel my wrath!"
* zt2211 uses 'Throw Egg Bomb'
* Thanatos_820 uses 'Reflecting Trumpet'
* zt2211 misses!
* The bomb enters the trumpet and loops back to zt221.
-------------
/../Kakolukia joins the game.
Kakolukia: "Ah the fight has already started!"
* Kakolukia starts focusing
Kakolukia: "Prepare to meet your doom, mwhahahaha"
WARNING: Posts remaining before focusing done: [5]
-------------
/../Andrewgosu joins the game
Andrewgosu: "Hello!"
Andrewgosu: "Aagggh! Lagg! Stupid laggers!"
Andrewgosu: "I'll resume playing after the lagg has settled!"
/../Andrewgosu has left he game
-------------
/../Seph ir oth joins the game
* Seph ir oth begins summoning his Supernova
Seph ir oth: "It's a good thing you left, Andrewgosu..."
WARNING: Posts remaining before Supernova arrives: [3]

G

g1real

Kakolukia: "Oh well hello there sephiroth"
* Kakolukia stops focusing, all stats 20% increased for next 3 posts (If focus was fully done it would be 75% ;()
Kakolukia: "I think it's time to..."
* Kakolukia uses "Thor's hammer Lvl 2" (Stuns for [Lvl] seconds doing [Lvl]*100 dmg)
* Thor's hammer rushes towards Seph ir oth

InfectedWithDrew

I used to go here a lot.
Reaction score
-FireWarrior has logged onto TH War.-
//FireWarrior profile:
FireWarrior is a special warrior. He looks like your average muscular swordsman, but his eyes glint bright red, like the color of a burning flame. He has strong fire magic, but has not reached his full potential yet, due to his leaving magic school to become a mercenary. He has good HP and attack, but is a bit on the slow side, and has a fairly small mana pool. Although water itself is not any more harmful to him than anyone else, his fire magic can easily be negated by it.//
FireWarrior uses custom spell Flame Coat on self.
--(Flame Coat increases armor by 2, attack speed by 10%, move speed by 5%, attack damage by 15%, and grants 15 damage per post immolation. Against enemies, reduces all stats by same amounts AND damages for 30 per post, but grants immolation, with same stats. Flame Coat will last for the next 20 posts, or until hit with a water attack.)--
FireWarrior's conventional attack is a basic assualt with a sword. Attacks Kakolukia when his guard is down.
CHAT[All]: FireWarrior: whosyourdaddy now, BEE-YOTCH?

Thanatos_820

Death is Not the End
Reaction score
How about a allied system and a level system. You get more skills every few levels so it won't be boring. By the way, I'm green :D! Also, add color blue to things that improve and red to things that decrease. That way, we will have more fun!

Thanatos_820
Class: Souldevourer
Level: 2
Thanatos_820 is a spectral like being in the physical world. Thanatos_820 graduated at the top of his class in a Demonic Magical Arts Academy and eventually took the form of a spectral spirit. Thanatos_820 can be hit by physical attacks but won't do as much as magic would. Thanatos_820 can fade instantly and target a weak spot at an opponent, but requires significant energy in the process. Thanatos_820 looks almost like this:
Nightmare1.jpg

Thanatos_820 uses dual soulblades that can drain life from a target. The names of the soulblades are: Soulivon & Soulrender. The two blades are demonic and alive that also provide Thanatos_820 the spiritual frame he posesses. Since these swords are soulbound, they're unable to stay away from the weilder. The only time he can release them from grip is when he puts them in their weapon case he carries around.

Thanatos_820's Spells:

Consume Soul:
Thanatos consumes a nearby soul to increase all stats by a small amount. The more souls devoured by Thanatos, the higher stats acclaimed.

Raises stats by 4 on the first try. +3 every soul consumed.

Soulshock:
Thanatos shocks the soul of the target, dealing sigificant damage to it and also stuns for a couple seconds.

Deals 150 damage and stuns for 3 seconds.

Code:
[B][COLOR="Lime"]Thanatos_820[/COLOR][/B] joins the game.
Thanatos_820: Is this a FFA game?
Thanatos_820: If so, how about a nice greeting to all enemy players!
Thanatos_820 uses "[B][COLOR="Blue"]Soulshock [Lvl: 1][/COLOR][/B]" on all unallied players!
Thanatos_820 uses "[B][COLOR="blue"]Consume Soul [Lvl:1][/COLOR][/B]"!
[COLOR="Blue"]Thanatos_820's stats have been raised by 4![/COLOR]
Total Souls: 1
Stats: +4

InfectedWithDrew

I used to go here a lot.
Reaction score
*Eh, this should be for fun. Doing math is dumb, wish I hadn't done that last post.*
Fire Warrior casts Sear on Thanatos, which hurts a single target with searing heat, that melts the skin. It is quite potent, but takes a short time until the heat starts to do any real damage.
Chat[All]: FireWarrior: Guess Thanatos is gonna have a new face in a couple seconds. Who needs plastic surgery?

Whitesock

Graphics Help Zone Moderator
Reaction score
Whitesock has logged into the war zone.

Stats- A rouge who appears to be nothing, until he pulls out a sythe. Little else is know.

Level- 2

Spells

Quickspeed[L1]- 15% dodge for 2 posts. Takes 4 posts to recharge

Manipulating Blow[L1]- Sythe attack: Deal only 15 damage, but take control of hero for 1 of their posts. Recharge is 10 posts.

Code:
[COLOR="silver"]Whitesock[/COLOR] joins the game.
[COLOR="silver"]Chat[/COLOR] Bye Thanatos!
[COLOR="silver"]Whitesock[/COLOR] uses Manipulating Blow on Thanatos. He decides his next turn
[COLOR="silver"][15]-Manipulating Blow RCHRGE[/COLOR]

Thanatos_820

Death is Not the End
Reaction score
Whitesock is my master....and he says: OFFER YOUR SOULS PEOPLE :p!!!

Code:
Thanatos_820 uses "Soul Conversion" on Firewarrior, seph ir oth, Kakolukia, and Andrewgosu.
Firewarrior uses "Offer Soul" on Thanatos_820.
seph ir oth uses "Offer Soul" on Thanatos_820.
Kakolukia uses "Offer Soul" on Thanatos_820.
Andrewgosu uses "Offer Soul" on Thanatos_820.
Thanatos_820 uses "Second Life".
Thanatos_820 uses "Deliver Souls" on Whitesock.
Thanatos_820 uses "Demonic Regeneration".

InfectedWithDrew

I used to go here a lot.
Reaction score
FireWarrior gets his offer rejected. No soul given. Depressed, he gives 100g to Thanatos out of self-pity.
Thanatos has begun to melt from the searing heat! By his next post he will no longer have a subcutaneous layer...
FireWarrior uses Fire Blade, which strengthens his blade with fire, giving it an armor slicing effect.
Attacks Whitesock trying to end Thanatos' curse.
Chat[All]: Never understimate the power of fire!! (Why has no one tried to use a water attack on me? lol)

Thanatos_820

Death is Not the End
Reaction score
FireWarrior gets his offer rejected. No soul given. Depressed, he gives 100g to Thanatos out of self-pity.
Thanatos has begun to melt from the searing heat! By his next post he will no longer have a subcutaneous layer...
FireWarrior uses Fire Blade, which strengthens his blade with fire, giving it an armor slicing effect.
Attacks Whitesock to end Thanatos' curse. Channeling spell broken.
Chat[All]: Never understimate the power of fire!! (Why has no one tried to use a water attack on me? lol)

Everyone thinks water is boring so we use different elements on you. I use the Soul element and Whitesock uses the Posessive element.

Code:
Posts until "Manipulation" wears off: 7
[COLOR="Lime"]Thanatos_820[/COLOR] uses "Burn Heal" from his pack.
[COLOR="lime"]Thanatos_820's [/COLOR]"Burn" effect has dissipated.
[COLOR="lime"]Thanatos_820's[/COLOR] "Demonic Regeneration" has renewed [COLOR="Lime"]Thanatos_820[/COLOR] into healthy condition.
[COLOR="lime"]Thanatos_820[/COLOR] uses "Burn Heal" on [COLOR="Gray"]Whitesock[/COLOR] from his pack.
[COLOR="Gray"]Whitesock's[/COLOR] "Burn" effect has dissipated.
[COLOR="Lime"]Thanatos_820[/COLOR] is under the effect of "Manipulation".
[COLOR="lime"]Thanatos_820[/COLOR] uses "Grim Stride".
[COLOR="Lime"]Thanatos_820[/COLOR] is under the effect of "Grim Stride".
Posts to go until [COLOR="Purple"]Grim Explosion[/COLOR] is executed: 4

InfectedWithDrew

I used to go here a lot.
Reaction score
Chat[All]: Well then, I was going easy, waiting for a water attack to make some excitement. Why don't I take it to the next level?
FireWarrior uses Dragonbreath, which shoots a cone-like pillar of flame from the mouth. The flame is as strong as a dragon's, and can melt rocks after only a few seconds of exposure.
Since FireWarrior was attacking Whitesock at the time, he was only facing Whitesock, so only he gets hit. However, Whitesock is right in front of FireWarrior, and gets hit hard becuase of proximity. He is badly burned, chances are a regular burn remedy won't cut it. Lucky for Thanatos, this trauma ENDS Whitesock's possessive curse.
Chat[All]:This may be borderline godmoding. Sorry if so, but Dragonbreath is too cool to pass up!

Thanatos_820

Death is Not the End
Reaction score
Code:
Posts until "Manipulation" wears off: 6
[COLOR="Lime"]Thanatos_820[/COLOR] uses "[COLOR="Blue"]Second Life[/COLOR]" on [COLOR="Gray"]Whitesock[/COLOR].
Posts to go until [COLOR="blue"]Second Life[/COLOR] cooldown ends: 10
[COLOR="lime"]Thanatos_820[/COLOR]: The curse will never lift until the Manipulation effect wears off, only by the amount of posts passed (excluding my posts).
[COLOR="Lime"]Thanatos_820[/COLOR] is under the effect of "Manipulation".
[COLOR="Lime"]Thanatos_820[/COLOR] is under the effect of "Grim Stride".
Posts to go until [COLOR="Purple"]Grim Explosion[/COLOR] is executed: 3

InfectedWithDrew

I used to go here a lot.
Reaction score
Chat[All]:Well, I was trying to help you. So I guess if you don't want that, then I'll just go cry.
Chat[All]:But not without a bang.
FireWarrior uses Explosion. It is his ulti... but he has never used it before, because of the consequences... FireWarrior sacrifices his life to unleash more than 10 atom bombs worth of force from his soul. This attack is so powerful that all caught in it are destroyed, unless they were prepared somehow and had a very, very powerful protection spell. And even then, it will do massive damage. It takes one post to activate. FireWarrior's next post will end it all, so whip out those shield spells while you can. Oh, and by the way, FireWarrior's soul will be consumed, so reviving is highly unlikely.
Chat[All]:Yes, I will give opportunity to prepare. Yes, I am ending it. Yes, this is indeed now godmoding. Sorry.

Thanatos_820

Death is Not the End
Reaction score
Code:
[COLOR="Lime"]Thanatos_820[/COLOR] uses "Demonic Aura".
[COLOR="lime"]Thanatos_820[/COLOR] uses "Demonic Barrier".
Trigger 001 checks to see if "Demonic Aura" is activated.....*allows Thanatos_820 to use Demonic Barrier*
[COLOR="lime"]Thanatos_820[/COLOR] forgets [COLOR="Gray"]Whitesock[/COLOR] on accident and watches him burn down to his skeletal frame.
[COLOR="Gray"]Whitesock[/COLOR] revives but is instantly burned to death.
[COLOR="Lime"]Thanatos_820[/COLOR] uses "Time Lapse".
5 Turns have passed.
[COLOR="lime"]Thanatos_820's[/COLOR] "Manipulation" effect has dissipated.
[COLOR="lime"]Thanatos_820[/COLOR]: What happened??
[COLOR="lime"]Thanatos_820[/COLOR] forgot Grim Stride.
[COLOR="lime"]Thanatos_820[/COLOR] forgot Grim Explosion.
[COLOR="Lime"]Thanatos_820's[/COLOR] class has changed to Arcane Mage.
[COLOR="lime"]Thanatos_820[/COLOR] has joined the [COLOR="Blue"]Alliance[/COLOR].
[COLOR="lime"]Thanatos_820[/COLOR] uses "Mana Surge" on zt2211.

Mana Surge:
Creates a sphere of mana that will damage the target and also drain a lot of the target's mana. Has a large chance to stun for a short duration.

G

g1real

* Kakolukia is lying on the ground, bleeding.
Kakolukia: "Just my luck again, ugh!"
==
Ash'rane venis'ra...
==
Kakolukia: "Uh.... ARRGGGGHHHHHH"
* Agony screams
FireWarrior: "Ho, wait a moment, what's happening to him"
Thanatos: "Eww... that... looks... pain *faint*"
FireWarrior: "Tssk..."
* FireWarrior puts Thanatos' ass on fire
Thanatos: "YOWCH, AAAAhhhhh"
WARNING: Thanatos has the effect of running like a random projectile for the next 2 posts
* Kakolukia: starts to glow and suddenly dissapears
FireWarrior: "o_O; *flee*"
* Kakolukia: reappears, demonic aura's around him, completely mutilated...
Kakolukia: "Hahahaha... the Lich King has granted me what I oh-so longed for..."
* Kakolukia runs after FireWarrior...

Wiseman_2

Missy wants blood!
Reaction score
Wiseman_2 has joined the war.

Profile: Typical super-villian type person. Bald, scar over eye, cries blood, etc. Likes to dictate from generic volcano base to his seemingly endless army of ressurected Nuclear Monkeys and Angry Hobos. Habits include extorion, death threats, world annihaltion, starting plans for world domination, etc.

Wiseman_2 fell asleep on the job and didn't realise what was going on. Gets confused/drunk/shot at/etc, and hits the "Fire Nukes/Death Ray" (Delete as appropiate) button. Resultantly, nuclear monkeys and angry hobos fly around the world on death-ray firing nukes.
Lotsa people die. Then Wiseman_2 remembers that the war is on The-Helper.net only, and not the world.
Wiseman_2 uses "Hobo Swarm" on Kakolukia, sending hordes of Angry Hobos to pester and complain to Kakolukia.

monoVertex

I'm back!
Reaction score
Smith_S9 joins the war.
Color -- Black
Class -- Spectral Templar
Profile -- Ethereal magic beign that can control the shape and the traits of his body, beign able to modify them at his will. This shapeshtifting ability grants Smith_S9 to change his spells, but only with a huge effort, that weakens him. Also, the Shapeshifting ability renders Smith_S9 immune to spells that act later than 4 posts, allowing him to understand the incoming danger and to automatically shapeshift, countering the effect.

Code:
[B]Smith_S9[/B] logs into the TH war.
[B]Smith_S9[/B] -- I see that we have a few good warriors here... Let's see how powerful are you!
[B]Smith_S9[/B] shapeshifts into the forgotten Whitesock, the Soul Master.
[B]Smith_S9[/B] casts Mindblast Wave.
*Mindblast wave affects the following 5 posters. When they will cast a spell, that spell will target randomly, despite the caster's will. This will affect them for 3 posts.*
[B]Smith_S9[/B] shapeshifts into a dark cloud.
[B]Smith_S9[/B] -- Ha ha ha ha ha! You weak beigns. Let's see how can you handle me!

Andrewgosu

The Silent Pandaren Helper
Reaction score
Andrewgosu
Colour - Sky blue
Class - Death Sheep
Profile - I am a sheep. Baa! Not that interesting, is it?

Code:
/-/[COLOR="DeepSkyBlue"]Andrewgosu[/COLOR] has entered the game
[COLOR="DeepSkyBlue"]Andrewgosu[/COLOR] has offered an allience pact towards Smith_S9
[COLOR="DeepSkyBlue"]Andrewgosu[/COLOR]: "So peeps, the lagg has settled."
[COLOR="DeepSkyBlue"]Andrewgosu[/COLOR]: "Who's ready to rumble?"
[COLOR="DeepSkyBlue"]Andrewgosu[/COLOR] starts channeling Sheep Fall.

Status
Not open for further replies.
General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.