The Watchmen

WrathMonkey

Reaction score
Well, I saw the trailer just recently, and I'll admit, I'm impressed. I've never read the Watchmen because it never seemed interesting, but now that I've seen the trailer, it made me interested. I looked it up, liked what I saw on Wikipedia, and wanted to read the comics. However, I couldn't find any copies online. I was wondering if they have the Watchmen comic online like they do for mangas? Or must I go fork up the $80 or so?

Viikuna

No Marlo no game.
Reaction score
Watchmen is one of my favorite comics ever. You should definetly read it. I dont know how to buy comics online, because here in my hometown is pretty good Comic Store, which has large selection of American comics. It is possible to buy comics from internet, I just dont know how.

I really hope that movie doesnt suck. I think it does, but I really hope it does not.

XXXconanXXX

Cocktails anyone?
Reaction score
Check out Barnes & Noble for the book. That's where I got my copy. Doesn't cost much either.

Definitely the greatest comic ever. Hopefully the movie'll be as good as V for Vendetta was.

Seb!

You can change this now in User CP.
Reaction score
I bought mine from Barnes & Noble, too.

You can buy it for eleven dollars here.

WrathMonkey

Reaction score
Ah, sweet. $11 is a good price. I will definately read it.

Trailers can be decieving, but I liked the trailer. Maybe it was just the music... >.<

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.