The Website Request Thread [1]

zoll3

Reaction score
The Website Request Thread [1]

Hi out there .. Thinking a little have made this idea to me .. Im pretty good at making websites and forums etc. So why not help others with it ?.. Anyway here you can request a website or a forum and you'll be putted on the waiting list.
There can go a few days before your request is done. It depends on how big the waiting list is.

Websites:

You can choose:
  • Clan sites
  • Business sites
  • Personal sites
  • Warcraft 3 sites
  • Any other sites of your choice

There will be alot of choices about how many pages , what they shall include and how you want the design to be .. and so on ..
When we are talking about the design.. I can only try to make your wish come true .. About which programs and coding i use .. Is up to me .. And about the website .. you will be able to edit evrything on it .. I will give permission with password and username to the website admin .. so that isnt a problem.

Forums:

• Clan Forum
  • Personal Forum
  • Other Forums
  • Sub-Forum = Mini-Forum on your website.
  • Business Forum

There will be more choices too you know .. and you can choose what design & template u want on your forum and how it shall look .. and so there you get permission to edit .. ( its ur forum tought :p)

Anyway . the sub-forum is for a website .. If you will request a website WITH a mini forum inside .. you can do that too..
If you want a simple mini forum .. i can do the request in about .. 1 hour from when i see the post ^^

Rules:

1. You can only request 1 website/forum at a time .
  2. No off-posting
  3. Questions & help about this case is allowed.
  4. Do not spam or Comment others requests.
  5. Reputation , and other things are very appriciated.

Waiting List:

Completed Requests:

1. Husky - Mini-Forum
2. master_maste - Clan Site

mase

____ ___ ____ __
Reaction score
Do you use templates or create your own theme depending on the request?
Also, do you use forum's like phpBB and IPB or do/did you make your own?

zoll3

Reaction score
>Do you use templates or create your own theme depending on the request?

Well.. it depends on the request .. I Sometime make my own designs and templates , but if i find a pretty design/template that match the requester's wish .. I will use that.

> Also, do you use forum's like phpBB and IPB or do/did you make your own?

I use alot of different forum hosters . And as above .. i Several of times make my own forum . It still depends on the request. ;)

Rheias

New Helper (I got over 2000 posts)
Reaction score
Thanks for doing this zoll3, +Reputation (once I can). I might even request one in the future. ;)

Husky

Local Lurker
Reaction score
Hey, if you could, I was looking for a Clan Forums.

Thanks heaps in advance. Add me to MSN if ya wanna talk about it some more.

Oh and for the skin, just make it the default and i'll upload the rest.

zoll3

Reaction score
Hey, if you could, I was looking for a Clan Forums.

Thanks heaps in advance. Add me to MSN if ya wanna talk about it some more.

Oh and for the skin, just make it the default and i'll upload the rest.

Added to the waiting list :)

I will pm you when the request is done ..

Ohh .. another thing .. Should it be a big detailed forum or just a Fine clan forum ? if u understand

EDIT: If u just want a mini-forum to post with friends or about something small project etc.. I can do your request in about 45 minutes - 1 hour .. If u want a big forum then i can do it in about 1-2 days .. now its weekend .. soo maybe less then ^^

Husky

Local Lurker
Reaction score
Added to the waiting list :)

I will pm you when the request is done ..

Ohh .. another thing .. Should it be a big detailed forum or just a Fine clan forum ? if u understand

EDIT: If u just want a mini-forum to post with friends or about something small project etc.. I can do your request in about 45 minutes - 1 hour .. If u want a big forum then i can do it in about 1-2 days .. now its weekend .. soo maybe less then ^^

I'd just like to be able to add my own forums, just have Admin powers, ya'know? Just leave it as a basic forum and i'll do the rest. I've had experience with them before.

EDIT: This would be a bigger forum, not a mini one.

zoll3

Reaction score
Updated the thread .. Mini forums will now only take 30 - 60 minutes .. Very short time .. and more qualify theme forums and websites will take up to 1-2 days ..

BUMP!

Any more requests :p im bored ;)

mase

____ ___ ____ __
Reaction score
Another question. Do you have any past work that you can show us to see if we like your style?

Mr Zero

Junior Regular (Got the T-shirt)
Reaction score
Yeah screenshots/websites of your work would be great!

Anyway sounds neat. +Rep. :)

Reaction score
Can you add some screenshot of some work you have or some samples to see what its could be like and look like.

zoll3

Reaction score
Sure .. its pretty late now so i will do it tomorrow .. anyway alot of the websites and stuff i made is down now becourse of the "People" that have requested them didnt needed them anymore and closed them .. i try find some old work and post screenies about it ..

Cya tomorrow.

master maste

Reaction score
I was wondering if you could make a website for me :)
me and my mates need a website with 3 columns (floating if possible) <<when you add more text to it, it will get longer. and the ability to add more rows underneath. also needs room for a header (will probably be a picture. . . but I know how to do that aslong as theres a header row there)
and a extra row at the bottom. Also if you could, could you add a forum to it in another part of the site. :)

If you can do this then much appreciated and +rep

zoll3

Reaction score
Sure .. your added to the waiting list ..

before i start it .. i need to know something

You want a website where you can add pages and like that ??

I can add a Map page on it .. Where people can download maps and you can submit them and so .. if its to warcraft ( the website ) .. and another thing .. The rows and columns ?? what are they too ?? so i know what exactly to make them as ..

thx

mase

____ ___ ____ __
Reaction score
He probably wants something like a news or comment system for his site.

Did you find any demos you could show us yet?

zoll3

Reaction score
Sure .. im allready on uploading some screenies ..

But i can only find a few of my old sites and so ..

( this mean that please .. dont judge me of theese sites :p im alot better now )

zoll3

Reaction score
Ok here is some screenies of old work .. but dont mind .. some of them are over 1 year old ;D

testforum1.JPG

ace.JPG

kgclan.JPG

clan1.JPG

clan2.JPG

What i could find ;)

Anyway .. if u need anything .. just post ur request with what u need and ill do my best .. and for you master_maste please answer my question above ^^

thx

mase

____ ___ ____ __
Reaction score
>>dont judge me of theese sites im alot better now
What are you talkin about? Those are pretty damn good. I don't like the invision skin, but the rest rock.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.