The Wish Game!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Monsterous

In the Shadows, Lurking.
Reaction score
Wish Granted. You get a vision of yourself ruling the world. However at the current moment of time you are in a Battery Factory and as soon as the vision ends, you hurridly rush and pick up a battery. You put it on your toungue and you die. Why? The battery was a 10.V Battery.

I Wish for Pancake Mines. (i dont eat pancakes)

Battlemapsta

I am the Conduit of Change
Reaction score
Wish granted but the mines only explode on you or your friends in case you tried to do it on someone.

I wish this thread got back on track.

Battlemapsta

Reaction score
Wish granted but they all fell to your house because you never specified where they were going to land :)

I wish that I had unlimited ice cream.

Omni

Ultra Cool Member
Reaction score
Wish granted, too bad you have to eat All the ice cream untill you will explode.

i wish i could fly again.

hortononon

"I give em the hip then I take it away"-Jim Thorpe
Reaction score
Granted, but your flight is delayed by two hours

I wish i had reputation

undeadorcjerk

The Ulitimate TheHelper.net Lurker
Reaction score
I GRANT YOU -REPUTATION

i wish for positive rep.

M

Makaze

Here. *Flings a positive rep at undeadorcjer. The rep hits his head and embeds itself in his brain*

I wish for that I had a piece of paper.

Battlemapsta

Reaction score
Wish granted but you get a my little pony that sings so much that your head pops open.

I wish that I didn't have to do chores anymore.

Aqua Dragon

I'm made of water. Remember that now.
Reaction score
You don't. However, because no one does them the whole house becomes messier and messier until finnaly the entrance can no longer be reached and you die of starvation in all the filth :D

I wish I have perfectly normal (size, texture, everything is normal about it) Sun Chips (that would remain normal and can't be touched by anything besides me and the contents of the Sun chips, that I’m 100% sure are Sun Chips, that’s 1 month from expiring, I’m in my house and nobody else is coming soon or there at the moment, I’ve never lost any important body part before, I don't have more body parts then regular humans, I have no assignments that could keep me busy before I eat the Sun Chips and if i get one i eat the Sun Chips first, that I'm not allergic to, that exactly nineteen people knew I got and no more would ever find out, that the wish company could not affect, the wish comittee does not have the power to stop this wish, I really really only want to eat those Sun Chips and won't have a craving to eat anymore, that I want to eat, and that no amount of wishing can stop me from eating them except for my wishes, The entire thing is in real life, not even close to a dream, That I never wished that I wished that I did not wish this wish due to my wish so meaning, this wish will come true because I never wished that this wish will be canceled or a wish that would affect this wish, I want the Sun Chips even after I finish saying and typing this wish, That I would never get rid of in any kind of way, No judge system can stop me from getting the Sun Chips, That I only mind being destroyed by anything except me eating it, The Sun Chips don't have any poisons or explosives in them, And that I said out loud and not in my head.) in my hand at this very moment, that I won't ever drop in my entire life, on a perfectly normal day (that means no holidays), that nobody else except for me wants that can't be stolen, lended or lent to anyone, destroyed (except for me eating it) And before, after, and while I hold it I can't be killed, hurt, or kidnapped in any way, shape or form (That includes holes in the ground, unnatural events, and even natural events), before and after I eat it, I will eat the Sun Chips the instant I get them, and then I live my life perfectly fine.

How many loopholes are left for me to defeat? :D

Battlemapsta

Reaction score
I don't know exactly if it'll work but you get sued for copyright inwishiment getting sued for 10000 dollars. Since you can't pay for it, they disappear.

I wish for an indestructable axe.

Aqua Dragon

I'm made of water. Remember that now.
Reaction score
The axe is indestructible. Then a giant worm lands on you, killing you instantly!

Ok no, The axe is indestructible so all the construction workers in the world want to kill you for it to use something that works on the concrete they work on. They eventually pin you down and use the same ax to kill you. Then they kill each other. The ax forever then becomes known as "The One Ax" and nobody has found it since. :D

I wish I have perfectly normal (size, texture, everything is normal about it) Sun Chips (that would remain normal and can't be touched by anything besides me and the contents of the Sun chips, that I’m 100% sure are Sun Chips, that’s 1 month from expiring, I’m in my house and nobody else is coming soon or there at the moment, I’ve never lost any important body part before, I don't have more body parts then regular humans, I have no assignments that could keep me busy before I eat the Sun Chips and if i get one i eat the Sun Chips first, that I'm not allergic to, that exactly nineteen people knew I got and no more would ever find out, that the wish company could not affect, the wish comittee does not have the power to stop this wish, I really really only want to eat those Sun Chips and won't have a craving to eat anymore, that I want to eat, and that no amount of wishing can stop me from eating them except for my wishes, The entire thing is in real life, not even close to a dream, That I never wished that I wished that I did not wish this wish due to my wish so meaning, this wish will come true because I never wished that this wish will be canceled or a wish that would affect this wish, I want the Sun Chips even after I finish saying and typing this wish, That I would never get rid of in any kind of way, No judge system can stop me from getting the Sun Chips, That I only mind being destroyed by anything except me eating it, The Sun Chips don't have any poisons or explosives in them, And that I said out loud and not in my head.) in my hand at this very moment, that I won't ever drop in my entire life, on a perfectly normal day (that means no holidays), that nobody else except for me wants that can't be stolen, lended or lent to anyone, destroyed (except for me eating it) And before, after, and while I hold it I can't be killed, hurt, Financially hurt, or kidnapped in any way, shape or form (That includes holes in the ground, unnatural events, and even natural events), before and after I eat it, I will eat the Sun Chips the instant I get them, and then I live my life perfectly fine. :D

M

Makaze

So many words are used in that wish that it is no longer a wish but one very stupid short story thus making the wish void and the thing that makes wishes come true bombards you with bombs numbering the total amount of letters used in your wish for wasting his time.

I wish that the next poster makes a good wish.

denmax

You can change this now in User CP.
Reaction score
Define good?

I wish for PORK CHOPS!

(Bye bye, TOCINO[BBQ]) T-T

mr-death

Acolyte
Reaction score
PORK CHOPS? Wish granted, 30-billion trucks of pork-chops falling from the sky, weight about 10 tons, right on denmax's head.

I wish your (yes you, the one who is reading this) computer explode, somehow.

Reaction score
Wish granted, too bad that it's quite slow so I can post it to your house. The moment you open the package it explodes.

M

Makaze

Ah I just continue

I wish that loopholes are a must have in these wishes.

denmax

You can change this now in User CP.
Reaction score
Wish granted, Hello!

I wish everybody sees I suck at everything and they seriously say it not like some people just saying I suck because they are just mad at me or something like that...

Status
Not open for further replies.
General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • The Helper The Helper:
    that sucks i bet they are expensive
  • Varine Varine:
    Not really
  • Varine Varine:
    The entire hot end is like 20 dollars, I just can't get anymore until next week
  • Varine Varine:
    I ordered like five blocks for 15 dollars. They're just little aluminum blocks with holes drilled into them
  • Varine Varine:
    They are pretty much disposable. I have shitty nozzles though, and I don't think these were designed for how hot I've run them
  • Varine Varine:
    I tried to extract it but the thing is pretty stuck. Idk what else I can use this for
  • Varine Varine:
    I'll throw it into my scrap stuff box, I'm sure can be used for something
  • Varine Varine:
    I have spare parts for like, everything BUT that block lol. Oh well, I'll print this shit next week I guess. Hopefully it fits
  • Varine Varine:
    I see that, despite your insistence to the contrary, we are becoming a recipe website
  • Varine Varine:
    Which is unique I guess.
  • The Helper The Helper:
    Actually I was just playing with having some kind of mention of the food forum and recipes on the main page to test and see if it would engage some of those people to post something. It is just weird to get so much traffic and no engagement
  • The Helper The Helper:
    So what it really is me trying to implement some kind of better site navigation not change the whole theme of the site
  • Varine Varine:
    How can you tell the difference between real traffic and indexing or AI generation bots?
  • The Helper The Helper:
    The bots will show up as users online in the forum software but they do not show up in my stats tracking. I am sure there are bots in the stats but the way alot of the bots treat the site do not show up on the stats
  • Varine Varine:
    I want to build a filtration system for my 3d printer, and that shit is so much more complicated than I thought it would be
  • Varine Varine:
    Apparently ABS emits styrene particulates which can be like .2 micrometers, which idk if the VOC detectors I have can even catch that
  • Varine Varine:
    Anyway I need to get some of those sensors and two air pressure sensors installed before an after the filters, which I need to figure out how to calculate the necessary pressure for and I have yet to find anything that tells me how to actually do that, just the cfm ratings
  • Varine Varine:
    And then I have to set up an arduino board to read those sensors, which I also don't know very much about but I have a whole bunch of crash course things for that
  • Varine Varine:
    These sensors are also a lot more than I thought they would be. Like 5 to 10 each, idk why but I assumed they would be like 2 dollars
  • Varine Varine:
    Another issue I'm learning is that a lot of the air quality sensors don't work at very high ambient temperatures. I'm planning on heating this enclosure to like 60C or so, and that's the upper limit of their functionality
  • Varine Varine:
    Although I don't know if I need to actually actively heat it or just let the plate and hotend bring the ambient temp to whatever it will, but even then I need to figure out an exfiltration for hot air. I think I kind of know what to do but it's still fucking confusing
  • The Helper The Helper:
    Maybe you could find some of that information from AC tech - like how they detect freon and such

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.