The Wish Game!

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

SlimeJumper

You get a camera, but there was already something recorded. You watch what has been recorded, and you get a phone call you will die in seven days... :D

I wish for the ability to move things with my mind.

O4thK33p3r

Reaction score
SlimeJumper said:
You get a camera, but there was already something recorded. You watch what has been recorded, and you get a phone call you will die in seven days... :D

(that reminds me of this jap "horror" movie called sth like "the ring")

ability granted, but you couldn't stop the movement of these things.

i wish um...i can just waste this wish. :S

WolSHaman

knowledgeably ignorant
Reaction score
In attempting to waste the wish it overheats and explodes in your face, killing you.

I wish for a very good hamburger

O4thK33p3r

Reaction score
good hamburger defined as 1 with lots of meat, thus u get a nice and big worm+hamster sandwich

i wish i had a new gcard installed so i can play games w.o lagging.

seph ir oth

Mod'n Dat News Jon
Reaction score
You get a big wad of 1's.

I wish your face was cuter.

WolSHaman

knowledgeably ignorant
Reaction score
it becomes cuter, yet you die from massive brain hemmoraging

i wish to become the supreme ruler of the world

Kenito

I Helps Most Goodly
Reaction score
You are now the most powerful measuring stick in the world! Muahahahaha!

I wish <random characters>.

Cornface

Avoid, if at all possible.
Reaction score
Wish granted, you become the supreme ruler of the world. But then, some smart ass hires an assassin to kill you, which succeds.

I wish that I had a bag with some donuts now. :D

Kenito

I Helps Most Goodly
Reaction score
I wished to be a fish earlier. By sparing my life, you give me enough time to mutate until I am powerful enough to destroy the entire planet.

I wish CornFace would explode (into popcorn) for not granting my wish. :p

W

Warchief

CornFace explodes into sour popcorn, which is so sour that it kills you.

I wish I owned and controlled a black hole in space!

Grozzy

Reaction score
You try to control the black hole , but fail and fell into it.

I wish i could fly soooooooooooo high !

O4thK33p3r

Reaction score
you fly so high you go into space, only realizing that u 4got ur spacesuit, equipment, etc.

i wish today will end asap (last day of work! wooo!)

WolSHaman

knowledgeably ignorant
Reaction score
The day ends b4 you can see all your favorite TV shows, thus forcing you to miss the season finale of... something

I wish that i had a toilet made completely out of platinum

Wiseman_2

Missy wants blood!
Reaction score
You get it, but my army of Angry Hobos are set on high alert to intercept the toilet for my own personal needs. As such, they find it when you are using it. Being Hobos, they have no sense of respect for people's privacy, and burst in on you as you're using it. The combined strength of the Hobos, plus two new hobo-robot-nuclear-monkeys, is enough to easily lift the toilet (and you) off the ground, out the house, back to my Volcano base. You are taken prisoner, and I let my armies deal with you as they see fit.
As such, they set my brand new NinjaPirateZombieRobotAngryHoboNuclearMonkeys on a training execise. You are free to go, but you are also the target of the excercise. The ultra-accurate, Ultra-deadly NinjaPirateZombieRobotAngryHoboNuclearMonkeys find you with ease, and annihalte you from a distance with a ThrowingstarCutlassRottedarmrocketlauncherpotatomasherNuclearDeathRay. They then earn their pay by finding each individual peace of your body and returning it intact, earning a slap-up meal of RiceRumBrainsOilMcDonaldsFriesBananaplutoniumsundaes.

I wish other people would come up with such imaginative responses to wishes.

King TonGoll

ORLY?*DDR*
Reaction score
you wish is granted. as such you wish for a box of pear juice that never runs out. it turned out this pear juice got you infected with the diesies from resident evil and you creat a mass armie of zombies and destroy the world. and then you are eatin by your first mate.

i wish i had a ninja suit that fit well and ooked better then the one i ..... dont have....

M

MoonRazer

Wish granted, but when your other ninja suit that u dont have that doesn't fit starts attacking your other one that u just got. and in the middle of the fighting u get a hit to the head with an unexpected ninja move that knocks u out cold. the next thing u know, u are in a rehab facility for intervenus drug users.....go figure

i wish that my glasses weren't crooked on me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.