The World Editor Relief

DM Cross

You want to see a magic trick?
Reaction score
You know, Conan, just because we're not obsessed with mapping, and we do enjoy other things doesn't mean you should knock us for it...And to push the matter: Making comments like that makes you look really ignorant, because in all honestly, you know almost nothing about us, aside from what you've learned from talking to us through a forum and to me, from msn. However, I wouldn't be surprised to know you have found out next to nothing about who I actually am and what I'm into. So how about trying to be a little more polite?

The Helper

Necromancy Power over 9000
Staff member
Reaction score
Alexander you have to understand something about Conan and that he is only 12 dude - sometimes he acts it, and sometimes he doesn't but I am willing to bet 100 bucks he did not mean it personally.

XXXconanXXX

Cocktails anyone?
Reaction score
Eh, it's just fun to make fun of ya'll. :D

Reason why, is because I'm no writer, I hate writing, I'm a moron about writing, so that's about the only thing I can do. All your talking about is writing books and showing off your grammar a poetic skills, so there's really nothing else to say.

@The Helper: Why does everyone get my age wrong? I'm 13!:p Ryoko thinks I'm 14, and you think I'm 12.

DM Cross

Reaction score
Age has very little to do with it. That's my view.

I wasn't mad or anything, just saying my peice. That was my opinion, am I to be reprimanded for it?

*Shrug* Ok, well, why not ask about writing? Maybe we could help...

Like I said, I'm not mad, I'm just in one of my 'straight forward' moods, I guess...But not mad! :p

P.S. If he was born in November of 91, like his profile says, he's 13.

The Helper

Staff member
Reaction score
Hey now don't think I am reprimanding you for anything. You guys can discuss at will in this forum I don't care. Have fun. Give me a break too I am bored as hell lets discuss.

XXXconanXXX

Cocktails anyone?
Reaction score
What other books are you writing besides your Corruption book? You said you had two others, but I've never heard what they're about. Also, when are you going to send me a copy?:p

I have no idea what reprimanding means, so I can't join in there. :)

DM Cross

Reaction score
Reprimand is what the teachers do to us kids all the time: Yell! ;)

And actually...Um, I forgot the number, but I think my book idea safe has about 13 ideas in it... *Gets 'book disk' from his room of crap*

Beyond Death's Door
Corruption
Dark Rituals
The Demonic Angel
A Druid's Tale
Illusions
The Light in the Shadows
Lone Wolf Complex
Lost at Mind
The Lost Crossroad
Past Conflicts
Re-Birth
Society's Shadow
Truth Hunter

I won't list all 67 poems, though, lol...A Druid's Tale and Corruption were finished, but need to be rewritten...All the others are like...Halfway through before I came up with something else, until I finally stopped writing and started to redo Corruption, which is my favorite series. (Illusions -> Corruption -> Re-Birth)

Rinpun

Ex TH Member
Reaction score
November? Interesting. I myself am born in November of 1990 :D

So do you want to make a map Alexander? One that starts with Corruption, then has a flashback to Illusions, and then the sequel to Corruption, Rebirth?

Reprimand is otherwise known as scolding. Yell is the layman term :D:D

XXXconanXXX

Cocktails anyone?
Reaction score
November 15, 1991.

Are any of these books metaphores for some stupid thing that SHOULDN'T be in books like "oh my god I hate Bush" or something like that?

Rinpun

Ex TH Member
Reaction score
As far as I know, he's talking about Vampires, so it's all perfectly eligible.

November 28th here.

P.S. What's to not like about Bush? He's not doing too much damage. I really don't get why people always pop in those cliches. Obviously whoever IS elected WILL make a mess of things, as they only really try to please those who FUNDED THEIR CAMPAIGNS, not the common citizen who votes. That is the slander, the lie.

DM Cross

Reaction score
...Rinpun, that was a little scary, dude...That's the order those books were written in! I wrote Corruption first, and then I got the idea for Illusions from the book...I used a lot of history in Corruption, and figured Illusion would be the prelude...Then, Corruption's end hints at a sequel, thus creating Re-Birth...

Edit

Um, all my writing is fantasy. I care very little for politics, because I don't have the mind for them.

XXXconanXXX

Cocktails anyone?
Reaction score
No, I'm just sick of song writers and other famous people creating something about how they hate Bush. No one wants to be listening to Metal listening to your whiny voice singing about Bush and how he's so bad.

The Helper

Staff member
Reaction score
Have not heard much from Iraq lately. The oil business is booming hence my recent absence from the forums. Economy is getting better - at least my economy is :) Don't really want to get into politics here but if you are going to Bush Bash you had better come up with something good because I will be right there.

The Helper = Conservative

DM Cross

Reaction score
As far as politics go: I don't really know much, so I can't say much. But hey, Bush is only human, isn't he? Sure, maybe he made mistakes. Maybe he even did it on purpose. But what else do you expect from him? Perfection? Yeah, let me know when you wake up! ;)

By the way, Rinpun, a campaign flashing back to Illusions wouldn't work. Corruption and Re-Birth center around 3 main people, Alexander Stinda, Elizabeth Jensen and Jessica, while Illusions is the story of Tyrale, the first Vampire.

XXXconanXXX

Cocktails anyone?
Reaction score
Just as logn as we doon't ARGUE about it, it's all good. (I'm pro-Bush, pure Republican:D)

I couldn't say anything about the economy, since I don't watch the News, and there hasn't been any ups and downs in my family.

You can tell The Helper's bored, he never really gets into conversations much.

DM Cross

Reaction score
Personally, I'd prefer if we shy'ed away from politics, as I know next to nothing... :p

Conan: We're all bored, lol...It's a boring world out there...In the world...Where it's boring... *Hears someone shout 'QUIT WHILE YOU'RE BEHIND, BUDDY!' and shuts up...*

Rinpun

Ex TH Member
Reaction score
I'm conservative too. While I really don't care about politics, I do have a small sort of sympathy for Bush who at least is against abortion...one of the stupidest practices of all mankind.

Anyway, why not? Shouldn't Alexander be a descendant of Tyrale? That'd make things more interesting and spruce up his (Alexander's) popularity. That's what I meant by a flashback, for if Illusions takes place, as I supposed, hundreds of years (however long a vampire lives) ago.

That's interesting that I guessed it. Still, it's not that hard to guess. There are only 6 combinations of order of written book and one of the most common is middle book, first book, last book. The second most common is middle book, last book, first book.

The Helper

Staff member
Reaction score
Yeah, my best friend just moved about an hour away. She is living it up but it leaves me bored as hell talking to you guys :) No offense but she is alot more pretty and charming than either of you (I saw your picture Conan).

DM Cross

Reaction score
Alexander's a direct fledgling of Tyrale. I've worked most of this out already, I have Tyrale's story, Alexander's story, and much of the history of the places these stories take place in.

(Fledgling means that Tyrale changed Alexander into a Vampire)

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.