The World Editor Relief

The Helper

Necromancy Power over 9000
Staff member
Reaction score
The thread was moved to the Warcraft forum, that is why you see moved. The reason it was moved was Warcraft topic in the title. Trying to keep things sorted out topically. Believe it or not the main focus of www.thehelper.net is tech support - we have a large Warcraft community here and I am trying to keep all that together. I am trying to make it as seemless as possible but any change is likely to be noticed and might take some getting used to.

M

Marksman

XXconanXXX said:
@The Helper: Why does everyone get my age wrong? I'm 13!:p Ryoko thinks I'm 14, and you think I'm 12.

omg, i know the feeling. I am 15, but on b.net the other night 4 different people all said i was 12. If 4 people say something, does it make it true? Or is it just that 12 is the average age for warcraft players?

Anyway, I had a decent idea for a book today, so maybe I'll force myself to write a chapter or two while im still interested.

SilverHawk

General Iroh - Dragon of the West
Reaction score
Lol, me too. Everybody always assumes me to be the wrong age; sometimes older, sometimes younger. :(

DM Cross

You want to see a magic trick?
Reaction score
Edit

Nevermind, another post answered my question.

I would like to say I am honored to be a Special Member, and will, of course, try my best to give you all a reason to make me so! :D Thank you!

Darg

Administrator
Reaction score
edit: didn't realise this thread ballooned to 3 pages hehe

Or is it just that 12 is the average age for warcraft players?

On bnet saying you're a 12 year old is just another way of calling you immature. I think it started up because a lot of bnet players are around 12 years old and they tend to say dumb things, especially when it comes to giving feedback on maps.

DM Cross

Reaction score
OOPS! :p :eek:

Conan, shush, lol, I admit I messed up...Didn't read, but after I realized what I did, I read through the 'delete message' box a bit more carefully...I AM sorry, but I can't exactly change it...So quit bugging me on every post you can about it! :p

U

unnamed

Do u guys play in Us East?
Mabe we ca meet sometime and play some games...

DM Cross

Reaction score
Um, I think we all play USEast...Anyway, that's where I get my map hosted for testing, but only a select few are given permission to play it. I have to give it to a friend, since I can't host, nor am I allowed to change the computer's settings. But other games are fine ;)

Alexander
Wow, this thread is so OLD! LIKE CONAN! :D

M

Marksman

ACK, The relief Thread, BACK FROM THE DEAD!!!

Guess whos back, back...Back again...Guess whos back, guess whos back, guess whos back, guess whos back....

I play on U.S. East, In fact I'm the one hosting Alexanders map for him. But right now my computer is supa laggy and I can't fix till Tuesday :(

T

Turri

I play both east and west, but I don't have any current maps besides DotA. But, yeah Something new would be interesting. :cool:

SD_Ryoko

Ultra Cool Member
Reaction score
Heh, I never read this thread; mostly talk talk.

But I did a search for something plus my name, because I posted it, and found the ORIGINAL THREAD in the WC3 forum.

So this is just to let you know, I have read ALLL those things you were talking about me.....LOL

Oh and, this one is my favorite.

XXconanXXX said:
Ryoko would rather sit at home making $25 an hour, and realigning some chick's spine than making a map with some dudes over the internet.
Damn brotha! Rep for you. REP FOR YOU!

General chit-chat
Help Users

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.