TheHelper himself would be proud...

DDRtists

ɹoʇɐɹǝpoɯ ɹǝdns
Reaction score
So here I am with the killer munchies and mad craving for chicken cordon blu. So after figuring out we don't have the right ingredients and getting sad, I decided to wing it.

This is what went down:
Chicken
Sandwich sliced ham :D
Swiss Kraft sliced cheese (the fake kind)
Breadcrumbs and cheese on top

It came out bombbbbb! Had to share this wonderful meal with you, it's amazing. <3

img2011031000498n.jpg

Ignore the nasty tomato-based chicken dish beside it, ick.

Monsterous

In the Shadows, Lurking.
Reaction score
That does look nice.
Reminds me of a Chicken Kiev, im sure thats chicken with cheese and ham inside.

Also, the experiment on the right looks like Chicken Pizza :p

Varine

And as the moon rises, we shall prepare for war
Reaction score
Is TH a chef or something? Also I can't help but notice: are those cupcakes?

And I agree with FireCat, couldn't you have set up a studio or something, with a nice white background and unflawed lighting? How very inconsiderate of you to not take the time to create a better environment for presentation.....

DDRtists

ɹoʇɐɹǝpoɯ ɹǝdns
Reaction score
Is TH a chef or something? Also I can't help but notice: are those cupcakes?

TheHelper likes to cook, and always posts stuff he makes on here as recipes. Lol
And hell yeah those are cupcakes! Thats the only way to do it ;)

And I agree with FireCat, couldn't you have set up a studio or something, with a nice white background and unflawed lighting? How very inconsiderate of you to not take the time to create a better environment for presentation.....

I am sorry, next time I'll be sure to take some highdef pictures of mai' goods :3

The Helper

Necromancy Power over 9000
Staff member
Reaction score
Man that sounds good. I got all of that here too but I just don't know really how to get it fried or whatever you are supposed to do.

DDRtists

ɹoʇɐɹǝpoɯ ɹǝdns
Reaction score
Man that sounds good. I got all of that here too but I just don't know really how to get it fried or whatever you are supposed to do.

I pretty much just put a layer of chicken breasts on the bottom of a pan, put a layer or two of sliced sandwich ham, a layer of kraft swish cheese slices, and put another small layer of chicken and a bunch of breadcrumbs on top and then baked it. haha :D

I was pretty surprised at how good it was, it seemed kinda sketchy at first, but it turned out to be a easy snack that doesn't take too long to make. :)

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.