TheHelper Pixel Picture Project

Daskunk

SC2 Forum MVP - TheSkunk #386
Reaction score
Why make a gradient? It would make more sense to just have the transition be an abrupt one IMO. Possibly just don't make a hole at all?
Dunno, just thought it looked sorta blank and abrupt the other way. If you think it looks bad you can change it back; I didn't really have my heart in that square I just though everybody would just avoid it. :p

Jedimindtrixxx

┻━┻ ︵ ¯\(ツ)/¯ ︵ ┻━┻
Reaction score
im wondering how that water doesn't flow over the edge considering right beside it the water is way above that level. Then again nothing in the pic makes sense so... lol

also the transitioning seems a bit off... but i didnt do that square so i can't really complain.

Genkora

Frog blast the vent core!
Reaction score
well, if there are no other openings, then it would work because the air pressure would keep the water out.

Jedimindtrixxx

┻━┻ ︵ ¯\(ツ)/¯ ︵ ┻━┻
Reaction score
It's time to kick ass and chew bubble gum... and I'm all outta gum
attachment.php

Thats num 9 from me. i really need to get a hobby

Attachments

• Jedimindtrixxx.png
    Jedimindtrixxx.png
    106 KB · Views: 549

thewrongvine

The Evolved Panda Commandant
Reaction score
Haha, two scenes going on in just two separate stories of the building.

~Hai-Bye-Vine~

Rhymer

You can change this now in User CP.
Reaction score
Building? More like awesome flying fortress ;)

Cheers;
//Rhymer

Jedimindtrixxx

┻━┻ ︵ ¯\(ツ)/¯ ︵ ┻━┻
Reaction score
It's not symmetrical, yours is lower than the right one D:
also, if its a flying contraption, then whats that long stick for! oh if only we left it as a stickman :(
my cs5 trial ran out so until i find a cs4 trial DL i wont be able to do nething (you cant spell paint without pain)

FireCat

Oh Shi.. Don't wake the tiger!
Reaction score
Firecat, your's is not really pixel art. You used a brush that was not with pixel-hard edges, right?
No I didn't.. I Just warp it a bit. Was that wrong? lol If so, someone can remove my art LOL

Daskunk

Reaction score
im wondering how that water doesn't flow over the edge considering right beside it the water is way above that level. Then again nothing in the pic makes sense so... lol

also the transitioning seems a bit off... but i didnt do that square so i can't really complain.
The water isn't flooding into the compartment to the left of it, so I just left the water line parallel to that. I'll probably fix that square up sometime though.

EDIT: Changed my old panel (removed the gradient as of general vote, added a worm because it seemed empty) and made a new one.
attachment.php

Attachments

• TEMP.png
    TEMP.png
    101.3 KB · Views: 551

Furby

Current occupation: News poster
Reaction score
Starship! :eek:

1z5jfdf.png

I got great idea!!! After we finish this picture we can continue by extending it !! Make another 10x10 and take one column or row from this picture and continue.. what da ya say!?

EDIT1: EEEeeeh.. I re-read rules now and now I realized I broke one rule two times already.. I made one block next to my old block.. Do I have to remove it? I won't do it again..

Daskunk

Reaction score
I got great idea!!! After we finish this picture we can continue by extending it !! Make another 10x10 and take one column or row from this picture and continue.. what da ya say!?

EDIT1: EEEeeeh.. I re-read rules now and now I realized I broke one rule two times already.. I made one block next to my old block.. Do I have to remove it? I won't do it again..
I wouldn't bother delete it, no. I bet a bunch of people broke some rule or another. :p

As for extending it, you could. But it starts to get messy. I would rather a clean start, and maybe give the next one a general idea to make the picture around or something. That way it will be a little bit more organized (not a lot, that would ruin the whole point :rolleyes:) and make a bigger one out of that.

Oh yeah, I've been meaning to ask: Is that really chuck-norris's beard holding the boxing glove, or was that a joke?

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.