TheHelper Site History - 1st Official Blizzard Battle.net Forums MVP Story

UndeadDragon

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Ooh, a cliff-hanger to leave it on... I want more :p

AceHart was probably my favourite helper who was on these forums. I remember when I created "I need help" threads in the past and when AceHart responded it was almost like being star struck. He was a legend.

The Helper

Necromancy Power over 9000
Staff member
Reaction score
I freaking Love Acehart (No Homo Really :)) and freaking miss him/her! :)

The Helper

Staff member
Reaction score
Acehart section updated, no new stuff just other stuff about the beginning.

Bloodcount

Starcraft II Moderator
Reaction score
TH, I bet on anything that what people are most interested in is knowing why Ace left TH.net a few years ago. Can you give us a hint ?

The Helper

Staff member
Reaction score
TH, I bet on anything that what people are most interested in is knowing why Ace left TH.net a few years ago. Can you give us a hint ?

I am sure it had to do with me but honestly I cannot really say why he left. I am sure I know why but maybe I blocked it out or something. Losing Ace was huge.

Bloodcount

Starcraft II Moderator
Reaction score
I am sure it had to do with me but honestly I cannot really say why he left. I am sure I know why but maybe I blocked it out or something. Losing Ace was huge.

Yeah, pretty huge. He did the work for 30 men, like a boss. Maybe one day, he will be back, maybe.

Ghan

Administrator - Servers are fun
Staff member
Reaction score
I know why AceHart left, but I don't think the reason is something that needs to be shared publicly. Suffice it to say that AceHart had a parting of ways with the staff and made the decision to move on. I respect his decision, and it is also worth noting that he is not entirely gone - he still keeps an eye on The Helper from time to time. :)

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.