TheHelper Site History - 1st Official Blizzard Battle.net Forums MVP Story

Sixen

Cool Member
Reaction score
I DID IT! I FINALLY DID IT!
Sixen and the Beginning of the Battle.net 2.0 MVP Program

I think it would be beneficial to perhaps get stories from TheSkunk for a post-2012 perspective (he was added as an MVP in late 2011. In addition, perhaps Faizaniel to speak about the inception of the World of Warcraft MVP program and it's early days, with Omegal (aka MysticalOS) talking about the more recent status of the program. I'll send an e-mail to these people and see if they're interested!

EDIT: I've pinged TheSkunk, Omegal, Faizaniel, and VS40FRESH, hopefully they'll share their stories. I think Negafox and VS40FRESH will fill in the gap between when TheHelper was around and when I came into the picture. Faiz and Omegal can add mnmore information on the history of the WoW Program, and Skunk can talk about how the program has been running from 2012-present. Hopefully they follow through, :).

Last edited:

tom_mai78101

The Helper Connoisseur / Ex-MineCraft Host
Staff member
Reaction score
I DID IT! I FINALLY DID IT!
Sixen and the Beginning of the Battle.net 2.0 MVP Program

I think it would be beneficial to perhaps get stories from TheSkunk for a post-2012 perspective (he was added as an MVP in late 2011. In addition, perhaps Faizaniel to speak about the inception of the World of Warcraft MVP program and it's early days, with Omegal (aka MysticalOS) talking about the more recent status of the program. I'll send an e-mail to these people and see if they're interested!

EDIT: I've pinged TheSkunk, Omegal, Faizaniel, and VS40FRESH, hopefully they'll share their stories. I think Negafox and VS40FRESH will fill in the gap between when TheHelper was around and when I came into the picture. Faiz and Omegal can add mnmore information on the history of the WoW Program, and Skunk can talk about how the program has been running from 2012-present. Hopefully they follow through, :).

Ahhh~~~!!! I missed my chance to apply for the MVP! Oh well...

This should probably deserve a separate post.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.