Things Game Characters Would Never Say

C

Caelestis

HAHAA, last night, me and my friends were playing mario party 8. We got to a minigame where you had to win by scrubbing down on Chomps because they got dirty with paint. One of my friends joked that he was good at scrubbing big black balls. Then when he won with mario, mario said "I am the wiiiinnner"

Miz

Administrator
Reaction score
Sasuke: I'm a Emo
Naruto: I give it up
Sakura: I'm a Dumb Blond!

Mizuio-Ken: I am not werid...

Mickey Mouse: I'm on drugs!

ArmedCitizen

Kisses Cats
Reaction score
Illdian: AH, OH MY GOD, MY EYE I poked myself in the freakin' eye with these freakin' blades AH, MY GOD, it hurts.

Master Chief: I could really go for a drink.

Spartan (Off Halo): Why do you call it a Warthog? It looks more like a Puma to me. (Off of Red vs. Blue)

An Extra Person In Any Game With Extra People Walking Aimlessly Around: God I want to be the Hero just for once, or at least a minor villain.

elmstfreddie

The Finglonger
Reaction score
Guy from GTA: "Considering the amount of people I have killed without remorse, you police should stop releasing me for a bribe in the amount of money I earn after killing the people!"
Driver in NFS: "I really gotta get out of my car once in awhile..."

Newbwc3

Sephiroth_VII
Reaction score
WARCRAFT III STORY USING ONLY WARCRAFT CHARACTERS

Arthas: "Hey Pandarian have you ever noticed how much you resemble a panda?"

Pandarian: "I am NOT a panda, Do I look like a animal to you?...JESUS CHRIST."

Illidan: *walks up with a gay like swing in his step* "Hey guys whats up?"

Pandarian: *in a angry tone* "Well this bitch called me a panda!" *points to Arthas*

Illidan: "Now guys.." *waves hand in a gay 90 degree motion* "..There's no need for fighting"

*Custom modeled Sumo Wrestler made from someone one at www.hiveworkshop.com comes falling out of the sky and lands right on top of Arthas*

Pandarian: *Smiles happily* "Damn"

^^^Continue story if you like^^^

M

Makaze

Arthas: "Look alive zombies! Look alive!"

The Lich King: "I'm cool with it."

Ghoul: "Speak to the hand cause the head is missing."

jonas

You can change this now in User CP.
Reaction score
The main character in the Gothic series: "Hello everyone, my name is Jim, and I'm addicted to weed."

Accname

2D-Graphics enthusiast
Reaction score
The main character in the Gothic series: "Hello everyone, my name is Jim, and I'm addicted to weed."
The fuck is wrong with you? His name is never "Jim", it is a german game his name is probably Hans or Reinhardt or some such bullshit.

jonas

You can change this now in User CP.
Reaction score
The fuck is wrong with you? His name is never "Jim", it is a german game his name is probably Hans or Reinhardt or some such bullshit.
For what it's worth, that only means that he really never would say that. Did any of the characters have a German name though? I think they all had crazy names like Xardas or something.

Accname

2D-Graphics enthusiast
Reaction score
I dont really know how german some of the names are. Is Lars a german name? I mean its not that different from Hans, but I wouldnt be surprised to see a non-german lars. Is there like a sliding scale of germanness for names?

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.