Things that make you go hmmm (imported skin/model problem)

neckface

terrain contest winner! :) dance contest loser. :(
Reaction score
Many moons ago, I downloaded the excellent model of the DIII Demon Hunter from the Hive (here) for use in my campaign, and it has been working appropriately for the last few months.

Now, I recently downloaded the DIII maps from Hive (which are AMAZING, I highly recommend them), and since then, my demon hunter in my campaign has changed clothes! She's gone from the black-clad version that I downloaded and imported into my campaign, to suddenly wearing purple (as she was in the second or third DIII map).

I've since moved the DIII maps to the recycle bin, restarted the computer, but she's still in purple.

This is one of those crazy worldedit issues that drive me completely up the wall and make me lose my mind. Does any one have any idea why this happened or how I can solve it?

Incidentally, at the same time this started, any custom imported model in my campaign that uses the bloodmage's face (including the bloodmage), is completely missing his face---they have black, blank faces. The bloodmage still has his face in the regular, unmodded WC3 game, however.
:cuckoo:

Cheers!
~neckface

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.