Thinking of comeback

Narwy

I Hate Owls. period
Reaction score
Yeah well, im thinking of coming back to TH, mostly to the graphics zone cuz i dont play so much anything :;P

and umm... i've started photographing this summer, going to buy Nikon D60 camera soon, but these photos are token with Sony Cybershot camera.

My Bike ^^
lol32234.png

Justus making backflip (HDR image)
justushdr.jpg

My Cat (HDR image)
hdrkatti.png

Raping my zoom :S
kuva5.png

Photo of my eye
ogon.png

Well, im too tired to post all of my pictures from this summer :D but i hope you like these :p

Narwy

I Hate Owls. period
Reaction score
Well yeah :D after i won the sig tournament

e// coming to that, WHERE's MY ICON!

Nigerianrulz

suga suga how'd you get so fly?
Reaction score
the bike looks sexy :)

cant say i liked the 2nd, 3rd or the 4th that much it doesnt quite appeal to me

the last one was quite good too but if you zoom more in and dont reveal the nose that much

Miz

Administrator
Reaction score
The cat looks like a tiger somewhat (Maybe its just me?)

Really nice photos glad to have you back

Reaction score
>The cat looks like a tiger somewhat
The cat's size matches a tiger's size too. Definitely a tiger.

Atreyu

One Last Breath.
Reaction score
The cat's the best... Anyway! Welcome Back Narwy! You're very good in Arts! And I should +rep you with that. Good Job! Anyway... When do Art Contests begin again?

Narwy

I Hate Owls. period
Reaction score
i hope they make a Large piece contest, im nto into sigs anymore, mostly photgraphing and photomanipulation and stuff. Big works :cool:

and thanks for the comments :)

and yeah, Uberplayer has been with me when i took these photos :p

gameman

It's been a long, long time.
Reaction score
next time try not to have any clouds over your bike.

that aside these are good.

Narwy

I Hate Owls. period
Reaction score
gameman, those are trees whitch reflect to my bike :p

but thanks ^^

sqrage

Mega Super Ultra Cool Member
Reaction score
How'd you get such clear shots with the Sony Cybershot? :eek:

I can't do that with mine.

I like the bike picture the most, the colors are nice. :thup:

Narwy

I Hate Owls. period
Reaction score
How'd you get such clear shots with the Sony Cybershot? :eek:

I think i just NEED to :D im so frustrated because i dont have My Nikon D60 yet :< damn paydays...last of the month..hmph...

w/e

Boaroceraptorasaurus-Rex
Reaction score
The clear shots are maybe because of the High Dynamic Range? (HDR)
HRD photos are when you take 3+ photos of the same scene with negative exposure, normal exposure, and positive exposure, and then combine them into one picture. In the end, you end up with a rather surreal looking picture. I have yet to try HDR.

Narwy

I Hate Owls. period
Reaction score
Yeah, HDR makes photos pretty good :p though those HDR's are "fake" because i adjusted settings in photoshop, not in camera

sqrage

Mega Super Ultra Cool Member
Reaction score
w/e, that sounds pretty awesome. Is this a built in feature in most new cameras today, such as the Sony Cybershot, or do you have to manually do it?

w/e

Boaroceraptorasaurus-Rex
Reaction score
You can do it one of two ways. One was is that you set up a tripod and a camera remote and shoot the scene in 3 different exposures and then combine the images, as I've said before. Another way to do it is to take a RAW shot which brings in all (or a lot) of the pixel data (at least more than a regular jpeg shot) so all the areas in your photo that are blacked out, you can actually see if you change the exposure in photoshop or another program that supports RAW files.

So say if you took a landscape shot and managed to get a beautiful shot of the sky. Awesome clouds and everything. But because of the exposure and shutterspeed and other elements, the land/ground is completely blacked out because you took it at a low exposure. The land would be blacked out because the sky gives off more light than the ground. And if you're going to take a shot of the ground, the sky would be over exposed and turn out too bright.

But if you take a RAW shot and open it, you can open it as you shot it, with the original exposure. Then you open it again, but you set exposure slightly down, so you can see the sky better. Than you open the RAW file yet again and set the exposure higher so you can see the ground. Then you combine the images in photoshop, or another HDR merger program to get your HDR shot, where you can see the ground and sky clearly.

I know that most D-SLR cameras come with the ability to take RAW shots. Every shot I take is in RAW format simply because I can manipulate it a lot more than if I took a regular jpeg shot. So I guess the answer to your questing is that you have to manually make HDR shots but it isn't very hard. You just have to shoot the image in RAW format.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.