This is living..

sidove

Reaction score
Ok I was thinking of an idea for a novel for my school project, so I'll write a short piece of what i have in mind. Please note that i am from Sweden and doing my best to make this understandable.

This text is a text that have been my life and some parts are still... Enjoy.
This is living
I feel that something terrible is going to happen today, but i don't care. I take out 4 spray cans from my backpack and put them on the ground and look on my friends. They nod giving the signal that it's clear. The wind blows trough my cap and i breathe in the cold air trough my scarf. I close my eyes and then I feel how my pulse slowly bolts. When I open my eyes my friends already have started lining up the the *piece. I take the cans walk fast up to the walk and starting *filling. Then suddenly i hear a sound. It's a siren.
- RUSH, RUSH, RUSH! IT'S THE COPS! I scream to my friends.
Everybody panic and drop everything and start running for it. I don't care where i run i just run i though to my self. Suddenly i see a gap around a 5 meeter ahead and start running like hell. When i reach the ledge i jump over the gap on to the next house and do a roll to decrease the damage to my body. I turn around and see cops on the roof looking on my. I smile to them and starting running again...

To clarify some things. Those cops in the novel aren't real cops they are like security guards but with simply one task to take down graffiti writers and shop lifters.

Please don't make any flame war about what i don't need to do and what art is and what it's not.

Words that you maybe don't understand have this little thing *:
To fill: To color something in graffiti language.
To make a piece: A piece is a big piece of art that is nicely done and accurate done.

Please leave comments :)

ertaboy356b

Old School Gamer
Reaction score
One thing I hate when writing a novel is that you need a lot of time to develop the characters..

Here's my tip:

Start by writing an outline, list what will happen, write the ending (the most important part IMHO). When I write a novel or something, I write the ending first.. This inspires me to finish the story.. When you write, you don't have to write the story in chapter, try writing it in scenes (much easier if you write it in scenes) and later revised the scenes and fit it into a chapter..

About the story:

I don't know what to comment.. Maybe after I read the first or second chapter...

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.