Three questions

Darkonight

Reaction score
How do I make quests (Killing quest, You take quest/Kill 10 bandits/Turn in)?:

How do I Make my own loading screen?:

How do I put up a Picture at when u join game and have loaded u see it?:

And how do i do so u gotta both stand in a region and write a command for "Action" to hapen?

TomTTT

Reaction score
1. Create a quest, then make a variable to count kills. Now make a new event of a unit dies, and make a condition to make sure its a bandit. Each time set the variable to +1. Now lets say make a region near the unit you turn it to, and make a condition if the variable is 10, then complete mission.
2. Check [URL="http://world-editor-tutorials.thehelper.net/loadscreen.php"here[/URL].
3. Didnt get it...
4. For this, just make a trigger with the event player writes a chat string (and the chat string you want) and run a loop of all units this player owns and if any of them is in the region, do this and that.

Darkonight

Reaction score
Each time set the variable to +1. What? Where? each time, I'm gonna make several Varibles?

Create a quest: How?

Then make a varible to count kills: How?

I'm kinda slow at understanding things, but when i do It's stuck there forever :)

Darkonight

Reaction score
Managed to do so when i klicked on the quest giver i got the quest. Now I need to do so i can do the quest and turn it it.. :D

PS: Problem, When i klicked on him multiple times I got the quest Multiple times :O

TheOverWhelm

Reaction score
Can make a playergroup array (for several quests) and add the player to it when he starts it then checks if he's in it, if he is then it wont do anything.

Darkonight

Reaction score
I am now finaly starting to get this with Varibles and I have now made the quest like u said, and it works fine. I go next to quest giver, I get the quest, and when i have killed 10 the quest i completed.

Problem is tho that I want to make it somewhat better, First of all. How do I make it so that when i kill one of the required bandits It comes a text saying "1 Bandit"? If It's not to complicated (Started to get the hang of thsi thanks to u TomTTT <3) Just post what the trigger looks like.

Also I want it so you take the quest and the other players have nothing to do with it. they gotta take it and do it themselfs.

And I'm having trubble with turning quest in. So please look at my trigger and then post what it should look like. that would be of great help! :)

I will post my Quest trigger here

Quest Trigger

Trigger:
  • Doing First Quest
    • Events
      • Unit - A unit Dies
    • Conditions
      • (Unit-type of (Dying unit)) Equal to Bandit
    • Actions
      • Set Bandit_Kill = (Bandit_Kill + 1)
      • If (All Conditions are True) then do (Then Actions) else do (Else Actions)
        • If - Conditions
          • Bandit_Kill Equal to 10
        • Then - Actions
          • Quest - Mark First_Quest[1] as Completed
          • Quest - Display to (All players) the Quest Update message: Haha, those bandits...
          • Player - Add 1000 to (Owner of (Triggering unit)) Current gold
          • Unit Group - Pick every unit in (Units in (Playable map area) matching (((Picked unit) is A Hero) Equal to True)) and do (Actions)
            • Loop - Actions
              • Hero - Add 1000 experience to (Picked unit), Show level-up graphics
          • Trigger - Turn off (This trigger)
        • Else - Actions

azareus

And you know it.
Reaction score
Player - Add 1000 to (Owner of (Triggering unit)) Current gold

should be

Player - Add 1000 to (Owner of (Killing unit)) Current gold

or something like that. (I don't have WE on this computer)

Darkonight

Reaction score
I am now finaly starting to get this with Varibles and I have now made the quest like u said, and it works fine. I go next to quest giver, I get the quest, and when i have killed 10 the quest i completed.

Problem is tho that I want to make it somewhat better, First of all. How do I make it so that when i kill one of the required bandits It comes a text saying "1 Bandit"? If It's not to complicated (Started to get the hang of thsi thanks to u TomTTT <3) Just post what the trigger looks like.

Also I want it so you take the quest and the other players have nothing to do with it. they gotta take it and do it themselfs.

And I'm having trubble with turning quest in. So please look at my trigger and then post what it should look like. that would be of great help! :)

I will post my Quest trigger here

Quest Trigger

Trigger:
  • Doing First Quest
    • Events
      • Unit - A unit Dies
    • Conditions
      • (Unit-type of (Dying unit)) Equal to Bandit
    • Actions
      • Set Bandit_Kill = (Bandit_Kill + 1)
      • If (All Conditions are True) then do (Then Actions) else do (Else Actions)
        • If - Conditions
          • Bandit_Kill Equal to 10
        • Then - Actions
          • Quest - Mark First_Quest[1] as Completed
          • Quest - Display to (All players) the Quest Update message: Haha, those bandits...
          • Player - Add 1000 to (Owner of (Triggering unit)) Current gold
          • Unit Group - Pick every unit in (Units in (Playable map area) matching (((Picked unit) is A Hero) Equal to True)) and do (Actions)
            • Loop - Actions
              • Hero - Add 1000 experience to (Picked unit), Show level-up graphics
          • Trigger - Turn off (This trigger)
        • Else - Actions

Could someone please "Pimp my trigger" :p Not but Like i said above, there are some things i wanna add and there are soem abvious wrongs with this trigger. so if someone could post a trigger that is right:

Go to near quest giver to take quest, When you kill what u need to kill It says, 1st (Bandit killed). When you are done you go back to quest giver and you get your reward wich is gold and exp.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.