RPG Tide of Powers RPG (looking for assistance/mapping partners)

GFreak45

I didnt slap you, i high 5'd your face.
Reaction score
Tide of Powers RPG
An Old English and Roman Styled RPG that is largely dependant on how each player advances the side they choose, unlocking new cities and peoples to interact with in different ways.
I apologize that i can not devote all of my time to this but i am now attending school and working full time so i can work on it as a collabrative, this is why i seek help so that it may be finished in the near future, if you are interested in joining me in this venture, email me at [email protected], i also apologize for the lack of photos but some will be provided when available

Main Theme:
3 Faction Based RPG: Old England, Rome, and the neutrals or City of Kings
In the beginning you are released from prison near the main city (the map will be divided into 3 sections (top beyond the great wall for high level dungeons/leveling, and below that both sides divided by rome and old england) and you begin in the middle near the great wall (barrier keeping low levels from high level monsters) at it's prison/barracks, where, if it is your first game (if you are starting a new character and do not have a proof of experience code [aquired at level 10 and player specific]) you will go through a training/tutorial session, then you will begin doing quests until you must choose a side. Once chosen you advance in reputation with your side, each point adding to their strength, the stronger one side is (all players for that side added up minus the opposing side) the more land they gain of the opposing faction, gaining cities and unlocking varying equipment. Once maxxed reputation and a specified level are attained you gain audience with the king, becoming his hand (in the city of kings) and now work towards reputation in the city of kings, while in neutral cities and north of the great wall you are allied with players from the opposing side opening chances to do much more complicated dungeons and even 10 person raids (end game content)

Systems:

Damage System (includes special damage types for casts and unique stat bonuses and a multicrit effect allowing for critical strikes to crit if a certain stat is reached)

Cast System (cast effects are unique and deal damage based off stats on the hero, abilities with a cast time have a castbar and are delayed in damage)

Stats System (includes critical rating defense rating spell power, and many other stats that will be added before release)

Equipment System (allows a 12 slot armor/weapons page, a 12 slot inventory, and an 8 slot quick use consumeable inventory, with a temporary item or dungeon item slot for special circumstances)

Threat System (a form of AI that determines what each hostile npc will target, changing the overall gameplay of those who choose to play PVE)

PVP System (a dota-like or arena style pvp system, depending on what you choose, that due to the equipment system can have a purpose to advance your character teporarily during the battle (as in dota) rather than being a pvp system that just pits 2 players against each other)

Displays:

Damage Display (with popping crit effect or a fast increase and decrease in size)

Absorbtion (prevents loss of health for the duration of the effect and displayed over the health bar as a yellow bar)

Mana Display (a mana bar below all heroes and all in combat npcs, helpfull for caster type bosses and any caster type players)

Cast Bar (each spell has a cast time and a bar is created below the caster that fills as the cast is done or drains as it is channeled)

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.