Time of Day, +rep.

Pharaoh_

The epic journey will soon begin... Prepare!
Reaction score
How can i make it so that the half side of the map has time of day set to morning time and the other half to midnight? The morning side is not affected by midnight. So, it will has the time set to 10.00 let's say forever and the other half to 23.00 forever. (I know setting cycling of day off is the answer for one my questions, but i want to have "halfs", like the day is split from side to side.) I guess i can't but let's hope there are some constants, which i have not discovered yet..

Azlier

Old World Ghost
Reaction score
The only way I could imagine going about it is using GetLocalPlayer() with some camera point functions, but that would most likely cause a desync. Especially if you have triggers that run on events dealing with time. Dually so with shadowmelded units. So, if you want this, there is nearly no hope of multiplayability :thdown:.

BarzahdX

Reaction score
I don't think it's possible to have multiple times of day at one point.. You could try fiddling around with regions, only thing I would imagine.

jhnam95

Reaction score
There's only 2 things that a time of day would do:
Lighting/Vision and Abilities
These can all be done by triggers. I don't think the time of day could be changed by region, so you'll have to change the things that the time of day would effect.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.