ToB O BETA is out.

Viikuna

No Marlo no game.
Reaction score
Actually Battlerager is edited from Mountain King. But yea. Chriz ( Did I type his name correctly? ) made some great animations and erwt made shitloads of cool art. You just gotta love juju bees icon for example.

edit. Damn, yo. There aint even Leto yet, with his new Divide and Conquer, Aberate and other cool spells. There aint warden with new erwt skin and Blade Barrier effect, and See No Evil spell. You havent even seen a spell that incereases attack range temporarily yet. There aint Sashi with his awesome new One Against Many spell.

Theres cool stuff coming, and Im having hard time to wait for it.

BlackRose

Forum User
Reaction score
Is it suppose to lag until it's unplayable towards the end? At the end where my base was nearly destroyed, I was on about 0.70 FPS :D

.. so I had to task manager kill it :S

Viikuna

No Marlo no game.
Reaction score
It was some bug with upgrading units and projectile system. Its hopefully fixxed now, though. New version is out.

Immolation

Reaction score
Autumn's Emissary is kinda overpowered. Map-wide "teleport", huge nuke that also gives life, basically endless supply of minions that have great HP and decent damage and AoE rooting ulti.

Ever tried using Blood Bath fully charged, then casting Kudzu on 4-5 waves of creeps and then push with ~30 treants with 2000+ HP?

Viikuna

No Marlo no game.
Reaction score
Ýep. Back in 1.08 where kudzu had no max range and did 500 total damage in all levels, I turned enemy creeps from all 4 lanes in our base to treants.

Kudzu is nerffed now, so it now requires level 3 kudzu to do this. However Reap and Sow no longer requires you to kill creeps, just damage them before they die, so you can build pretty sick treant army at level 1!

Malf is deffinelty awesome. I too believe that Gone with the Wind will end up being really imba, when people start to invent some nice trategies for it. Time will tell and bring new nerfs I guess.

edit. Its sometimes damn hard to get rid of those damn treants. Just played a game with DotM and had some real problems stopping a treant wave that was pusing one of our middle lanes.

Immolation

Reaction score
Well, Gone with the Wind should have a higher CD but teleport Treants from a bit higher range than the current one. Treants should also have a shorter lifespan, and spawn only from last hits.

2-P

I will work hard tomorrow
Reaction score
Roflz.
this is what DotA actually needs to beat other copycat games.
"Yo let's steal something from ToB to beat the other copycat games!"

13lade619

is now a game developer :)
Reaction score
Total DotA fan that knows nothing about other maps
: OMG THATS SO COOL LETS MAKE ONE FOR DOTA AND THEN EVERYBODY WILL THINK DOTA IS THE ORIGINAL.

lol.

..quote by real user..
Re: Interesting Menu For DotA
OMG, This is awesome. It will make DotA look more futuristic and it is just what it needs to beat the other games similar to DotA in hero selection too. (DotA owns in every other way ). This change will defenitely increase the reputation of the game by a lot. Best suggestion ever that could change the face of DotA itself.

wut???

BlackRose

Forum User
Reaction score
Don't bother. Let them waste their time. Not like IceFrog is gonna listen to them or consider it.

Viikuna

No Marlo no game.
Reaction score
They are probably just focusing that new DotA that IceFrog is working for Valve. Making stuff like that is no problem when you are not limited by wc3 engine.

Cassiel

Reaction score
Tirion and Fledermaus did some of the ability coding, and there are also some public libraries in there, like Table and SpellEvent, though these tend to get pretty heavily rewritten as we push the game further and need more functionality out of them.

Earlenlajnen

Reaction score
Where can I find hosters to play this game? Do I need to scout BattleNet for ages? Or is hosting/matchmaking a little more... organised? I really like the map so far!

Immolation

Reaction score
After playing 1v1 for a while with a friend, my performance started to drop really fast, from a stable 60 FPS to 0.2 FPS, when I quitted.
I'm sure you're already aware of this :D

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.