Other Tomb of Jarrahcon

msakni

Reaction score
I think you should reduce the Sun Guardian regen rate.We where 2, I and my brother and it was impossible to kill him -_-'

Joccaren

You can change this now in User CP.
Reaction score
That all depends on which characters you use. I will admit that it is evil without a Mage, Assassin or Fighter though. Just make sure you have one of them in your party (My personal davourite is the fighter) You'll be fine to kill it. My friend and I had the same problem when we first battled it. Know that I'm a fighter not a barbarian, we beat that guy without too much trouble.

Just wait till you have to fight the Lightning/Darkness demon. They are evil.

Qytron

Reaction score
Don't think they do, under the "You need Jass NewGen Pack Special to open/edit this map" there is a very large white box with nothing in it. Think that's where the videos should be?

Now my intentional post:
If you have 2 wizards one ice and one fire, or other combo of sub-class, does it count as 2 of the same class, with the exp penalty?

If so isn't it rather pointless to have 2 holy clergy sub-classes.
OK the inferno is good with the summon(as tank), but you don't have a healer then.

edit:
I already know, you can't have holy clergy priest and holy clergy inferno without the exp penalty :s

LotK

Reaction score
they all have penalty :)

and i know its senseless with that inferno priest, but... well dunno

Qytron

Reaction score
You could always change one of the inferno skills to a heal one.
Then you would still have a healer(without res) when you take the inferno, but it might get too powerful then?

LotK

Reaction score
maybe i change him a bit...
so that like: you cast holy fire on an ally it gives him a buff and the normal debuff (as it is now) when you cast it on an enemy

same with holy inferno :p

Qytron

Reaction score
Last game we had some bugs(things that should change) that stopped our advancement.

- first: you can give exp(lumber)
- second: when someone is dead and you leave the soul in the area it stays there, and he has to leave since you can't get it anymore.
- third: When giving democles the pyramid and obelisk he disappears, but after the fight when clergy and leader are dead, you can't advance since leader has to go in volcano to enter hell and there's no way to revive him.

Possible solution:

-first: turn lumber giving off?
-second: let the souls tp to next area as well. Is it also possible to show which soul is which hero?
-third: let leadership change, to a living person, when the current one is dead.

LotK

Reaction score
i dont know how to turn the first one off

the soul gets automatically moved, BUT only on easy and normal game mode
and the leadership check should run every 60 seconds... but i think it does not check for dead units (only for dead players :p)

theo1001

Reaction score
Potion of protection doesn't dissapear after you use the portal (that transports you to the area you get Book of knowledge)

Whoareyou.

Reaction score
They probably left TH a year ago, so we don't support Map Deprotection, also don't necropost a year so I suppose no one can send you the map.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.