Toontown

Darkchaoself

What is this i dont even
Reaction score
Well yea.

Anyone play Toontown? Its actually a pretty good gamebetter than WoW.

Basically you are a Animal of your choice, and you use Gags to destroy Cogs, which are robots trying to take over Toontown.
Word definitions
Gag- The weapons used by Toons
Gag tracks- The "Types" of gags. Each has 7 levels.
Jellybeans- The currency of toons.

You do Tasks, to raise your Laff Points (HP)
And get new gag tracks (7 total)

Each Gag track has 7 gag levels.
Gags are: (Gag track, then each gag from level 1 to 7 and Description)
Code:
[B]Squirt[/B]- Squirting Flower, Glass of Water, Water Gun, Seltzer bottle,Hose, Storm Cloud, Geyser
Weaker damage, but higher Accuracy, 1 target.

[B]Throw[/B]- Cupcake, Fruit Pie Slice, Cream pie slice, Fruit Pie, Cream Pie, B-day Cake, Wedding Cake
Medium damage, medium accuracy, 1 target.

[B]Sound[/B]- Bike Horn, Whistle, Trumpet, Car Horn, Elephant trunk,  Fog Horn, Opera Voice.
Low damage, high accuracy, hits all enemies.

[B]Toon-Up[/B]- Feather, MegaPhone, Lipstick, Bamboo Cane, Pixie dust, Juggling Balls, High Dive.
Heals other toons, can't heal self. Always hits, does a non-set amount, higher per level. Hits one/all/one/all/one/all/all

[B]Lure[/B]-  $1, Magnet, $5, Big Magnet, $10, Hypno Goggles, Performance. 
Low accuracy, Lured Cogs dont attack, throw and squirt do more to lured cogs, you need to lure a cog to hit with a trap. Higher levels lure for more turns, if a cog is hit they are un- lured. Hits One/all/one/all/one/all/all.

[B]Drop[/B]- Flower Pot, sandbag, anvil, big weight, safe, grand piano, Ocean liner.
Low accuracy, very high damage, cant hit lured cogs.

[B]Trap[/B]- Banana peel, rake, Marbles, Quicksand, Trapdoor, TNT, Train Track.
Only can be hit if lured into, Highest damage of any gags.

Level 7 gags- Well, level 7 gags are pure ownage. They do massive damage, and just own. You can only carry 1 of each type of gag track's level 7.
To get a level 7, first you max out a gag track's points to 10,000. You get your first Level 7 for that gag track. Now a new bar appears, that says "XXX to go!" with XXX as a number. The number starts at 500, and goes down as you get points. Get it to 0 for another Level 7 gag.

Gardens- A good way to get gags, and some jellybeans. Plant gags as trees, or jellybean combos (Up to 7) for flowers. Flowers can be sold for mroe jellybeans (More than what you used to make them), and trees make gags- all for free!
The trees grow over time,but you must water them. Like gags, the watering can can level up, each level can make plants stayed watered longer. 4th and last level makes them stay watered for a whole week.
After Trees mature, they create gags of the type you planted, AND they give that gag a bonus damage or acuracy!. Lower level gag trees spawn gags faster. This is the best way to get level 7's if you dont play TT that often. Higher level trees take longer to mature, too.
To plant a higher level tree you must have all the lower level gags in that gag track before it.
Trees maturing time usually is the level of the gag times 2. so a level 1 would be 2 days, and a level 5 would be 10, buts its worth the level 7 later on.

Linkage!

Adding more game description later.

Mahucharn

I wear a fez now, fezzes are cool.
Reaction score
I played the trial... I dont like games where u pay to play per month.. the trial was good though =D.

Darkchaoself

What is this i dont even
Reaction score
I played the trial... I dont like games where u pay to play per month.. the trial was good though =D.

Cough WoW Cough

Yea, the game is worth it- $5 for first month, then 10 for the rest. Unlike the outrageous 15 for WoW. And with that, no more WoW talk, else this will be flamed and closed ;)

Hero

─║╣ero─
Reaction score
Cough WoW Cough

Yea, the game is worth it- $5 for first month, then 10 for the rest. Unlike the outrageous 15 for WoW. And with that, no more WoW talk, else this will be flamed and closed ;)

WoW is actually cheaper with a game card :p

Darkchaoself

What is this i dont even
Reaction score
WoW is actually cheaper with a game card :p

ORLY?
How much?

But i prefer TT over WoW.

And more talk about TT and less WoW :p

Added link- And its tour TT week, you can go ANYWHERE that subscribed members can, instead of just starting place.

DDRtists

ɹoʇɐɹǝpoɯ ɹǝdns
Reaction score
How is WoW cheaper with a Gamecard? $30 for two months with a gamecard, or $15 for one moth with online payments. :rolleyes:

However, My sister plays toontown, it's pretty cool. I've done some game programming with the engine they used to code it, too. It's called Panda3D. :)

Darkchaoself

What is this i dont even
Reaction score
Bump of greatness

Added level 7 gag description, gardening, and word descriptions.

FireEffect

Gasp!
Reaction score
I wouldnt play it. Im not paying 10 dollars a month for a childrens game. If my twin cousins get it then i might take a look at it but for now im not getting it.

Darkchaoself

What is this i dont even
Reaction score
~Bump~

Childish? Well WoW is Nerdy. You choose :rolleyes:

And TT isn't that childish once you start playing... im 13 and i play. And i wouldn't play WoW for the life of mine at school.

Hero

─║╣ero─
Reaction score
How is WoW cheaper with a Gamecard? $30 for two months with a gamecard, or $15 for one moth with online payments. :rolleyes:

However, My sister plays toontown, it's pretty cool. I've done some game programming with the engine they used to code it, too. It's called Panda3D. :)

What are you talking about?

I get game cards for 50$ that allow you to play for 8 months.

PurgeandFire

zxcvmkgdfg
Reaction score
Erm.. I would try it... But I can't atm.. I can't handle downloading much on my comp, it is too slow. xP

What are you talking about?

I get game cards for 50$ that allow you to play for 8 months.

Really? Wow, that saves you ~70$!

Bartuc08

Mostly known as Zomby Jezuz
Reaction score
it seemed to childish for me

xfirenzx

Reaction score
Ugh. I played that for a whole year and when I had 110 toon life or whatever its called. I chose the task "Kill 200 level 2 cog buildings" instead of "Kill 40 skelecog's"(I am an idiot). I got to 86 cog buildings then quit. It was fun though and I made lots of friends.

Aqua Dragon

I'm made of water. Remember that now.
Reaction score
THe only problem that I see with the game is the fact that it's so freakin repetitive. 2 of my cousins play and it's the same thing over and over and over and over again (Then agian, that's hte problem with all online games, but I mean this is repetitive to an extreme level :eek:)

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.