Topaz Games Banner, any good?

Jindo

Self
Reaction score
banner16fa.jpg

Spent 30 minutes on it :p.

If anyone (*cough*WHEN anyone has time*cough) thinks they can make a better one, please let me know, my site's gonna be up and running this year (don't know when though :/).

~Jindo

Y

YosLin

I can't make a better one but i think it could look a little better :D

Jindo

Self
Reaction score
Yeah that would be good :).

It's a banner, not a sig.

dimensions are something around 500x150 :shades:.

Specifics: I do want some kind of portal opening between the Earth and the symbol shown above (If you need a clearer picture of the symbol, I'll give ya one (it's my site logo so I kind of want it featured)).

good luck :).

~Jindo

w/e

Boaroceraptorasaurus-Rex
Reaction score
Yeah, I need a better idea of what the logo would be like. I can do the portal.

Jindo

Self
Reaction score
io34zm.jpg

The logo's name is io3, if you look carefully, you'll see why.

If you can make the portal lead from one part of earth to the dot in the logo, that would be great (if io3 was really metalicy silvery shiny-like and at an angle that would also be awesome :D).

~Jindo

EDIT: Sorry for bein so specific, if you've started then could you please add this in at the end?:

I need text at the bottom (like in mine) that says "Step into our world", if you can make it really futuristic, but silvery metalic, that would be awesome :).

w/e

Boaroceraptorasaurus-Rex
Reaction score
It's doable, but It'll take me a while. I need like 3 progrmas, some special fonts, and some other stuff that's not easy to get. I'll have it done eventually.

Jindo

Self
Reaction score
Thanks a tonne :).

I don't know when my site will be done but seeing that I know your skills with graphics, I'm definately gonna use it :).

~Jindo

w/e

Boaroceraptorasaurus-Rex
Reaction score
Sorry, Jindo, I've been away. Working on like 5 requests right now.
Check the thread titled current requests.

w/e

Boaroceraptorasaurus-Rex
Reaction score
1---.png

First varient. I know you want to make changes so just post them. The pickier the better.
I don't get why it's so pixilated, though. :mad:

Jindo

Self
Reaction score
lol, only a few suggestions, like i said, you can put this off as long as you want as long as you finish it :D.

~The portal i was aiming to kind of brighter than the background, you got the trail right but I was aiming for more of a () () () () ()()()()))))))))()()() () () () ()

If that's not clear then what I mean is similar to the one in the first post, just less crappy (because I suck :p).

That's it, good luck :shades:.

~Jindo

w/e

Boaroceraptorasaurus-Rex
Reaction score
Ok, make the portal brighter.....and what?
I don't speak ()()((((((()()((((())))))))))))))).
Sorry. :)

Jindo

Self
Reaction score
lol, hang on:

portal122st.png

like that but not so crappy (like, use effects and and electricty and things flowing around it).

Thanks for doing thise :shades:.

~Jindo

w/e

Boaroceraptorasaurus-Rex
Reaction score
2.png

Couldn't really figure out how to make the spirals look cool. :eek:
The latest one has a grid at the top and bottom. Has a text reflection at the top. Differnet color portal, More portal effects.

N

Naine

Theres too much cramped into one place... maybe layer it under the zig-zag things but over the background, or find something to replace it. Logos should be kool but shouldnt be hard to look at ;)

hope this helps!

Wark

Animal
Reaction score
I don't like the font on the one w/e is using. It looks like the font thats on every new horror movie's website.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.