Ghan

Administrator - Servers are fun
Staff member
Reaction score
> EliteHaxor, JBrown, joebo42

I find these accounts very suspicious.
No posts.
Registered in the last two days.
All they did was vote for Oninuva in the contest....
In fact, some checking reveals that Oninuva is behind these. All three of those people have the same registration IP address.

Therefore, Oninuva is disqualified. I don't mind if you vote for yourself, but creating duplicate accounts to further vote for yourself is just stupid.

Consider this a warning.

darkRae

Ueki Fan (Ueki is watching you)
Reaction score
I vote for emootootoo.
This tower has attracted my attention since I saw this very thread.
The idea is great, and the effects are just.. awesome.
That's all.

EDIT:
btw
> The effects were great. I especially liked how the art around the tower represented a clock and the "hands" were spinning.

That's just an imported model :) well it looks like it

Oninuva

You can change this now in User CP.
Reaction score
> EliteHaxor, JBrown, joebo42

I find these accounts very suspicious.
No posts.
Registered in the last two days.
All they did was vote for Oninuva in the contest....
In fact, some checking reveals that Oninuva is behind these. All three of those people have the same registration IP address.

Therefore, Oninuva is disqualified. I don't mind if you vote for yourself, but creating duplicate accounts to further vote for yourself is just stupid.

Consider this a warning.

Phail. Can you prove this. All I simply did was refer a few members to vote.

Sim

Forum Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Phail. Can you prove this. All I simply did was refer a few members to vote.

The 3 members' registration ip come from your domain, gamerz-forum. :) You are disqualified, since they are duplicate accounts and not referred members.

Oninuva

Reaction score
The 3 members' registration ip come from your domain, gamerz-forum. :) You are disqualified, since they are duplicate accounts and not referred members.

As long as they come from Gamerz-Forum they will be counted as coming from Gamerz-Forum IP.

T

The Mapmaker

As long as they come from Gamerz-Forum they will be counted as coming from Gamerz-Forum IP.

Those three accounts have not posted anything whatsoever and have no avatar. Also 2 of the accounts joined the day after the poll was created and the other one was created yesterday. They all voted right when their accounts were created and they have not done any activity since the voting.

Oh wow, I just re-explained all that Ghan has just said. My bad, I was just trying to help.

T

Tubba

Orb of Talos was pretty amazing, but my vote goes to DrinkSlurm for the nice idea.

Oninuva

Reaction score
Those three accounts have not posted anything whatsoever and have no avatar. Also 2 of the accounts joined the day after the poll was created and the other one was created yesterday. They all voted right when their accounts were created and they have not done any activity since the voting.

Oh wow, I just re-explained all that Ghan has just said. My bad, I was just trying to help.

Yes, I have members at my site who like my tower. Is there problem?

N2o)

Retired.
Reaction score
+rep to ayumi for the vid, even though my name was incorrect and it didn't show my tower's ultimate attack. I didn't know that i could vote for myself, then at least i'd have had 1 vote -.-, oh wells.

phyrex1an

Staff Member and irregular helper
Reaction score
The registration ip isn't some kind of "they followed a link from this site", all registration and voting came directly from your server. Voting thought an anonymous proxy is way over suspicious, especially when the proxy happens to be located at your own server.

If the "voters" where real users from your site then why did you ask them to browse thehelper.net through a proxy located at your own server?

Btw, you made a mistake when changing host. Your forum is down.

darkRae

Ueki Fan (Ueki is watching you)
Reaction score
^You forgot to give a reason why you voted for the Lasso Tower.

Not that is mandatory, but it's better that way :)

ayumilove

Youtube account suspended! youtube.com/ayumilove8
Reaction score
+rep to ayumi for the vid, even though my name was incorrect and it didn't show my tower's ultimate attack. I didn't know that i could vote for myself, then at least i'd have had 1 vote -.-, oh wells.

lol is it manually activated? <3<3

Insane!

Shh I didn't edit this, go away.
Reaction score
>>^You forgot to give a reason why you voted for the Lasso Tower.<<

ok

Laso Tower!
Reason
ITS FREAKING AWSOME!

Oninuva

Reaction score
The registration ip isn't some kind of "they followed a link from this site", all registration and voting came directly from your server. Voting thought an anonymous proxy is way over suspicious, especially when the proxy happens to be located at your own server.

If the "voters" where real users from your site then why did you ask them to browse thehelper.net through a proxy located at your own server?

Btw, you made a mistake when changing host. Your forum is down.

:nuts: My new servers are pretty sweet :) Thats why I changed, not for some contest.. :nuts::nuts::nuts:

I'm sure vB records where they come from, not where they are :eek:

Rheias

New Helper (I got over 2000 posts)
Reaction score
> Reason
ITS FREAKING AWSOME!

Doesn't qualify as a reason. :rolleyes:

N2o)

Retired.
Reaction score
lol is it manually activated? <3<3

No it is automatically casted when the tower reaches 10 corpses(mana), it doesn't matter about it anyway; It isn't looking like i'm gonna get a single vote. (note to those who havn't voted, vote me for M&Ms)

T

Tubba

:nuts: My new servers are pretty sweet :) Thats why I changed, not for some contest.. :nuts::nuts::nuts:

I'm sure vB records where they come from, not where they are :eek:

...? You have absolutely no idea how a proxy works, right?

All boards I know of keep a track of IP in every post, vote, topic, etc. This IP usually defines your local computer. However, you can "mask" your IP by using a Proxy Server, which then acts as your IP.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.