Tower Rush LoL

ReVolver

Mega Super Ultra Cool Member
Reaction score
I found a nice Tower Rush and I thought to try it out and once I tried it. BOOM I won without any hussle.

Check Out My Replays

Ownage TD RUSH On this one I was against human with a level 4 user. I thought I was gonna lose because of bloodmage.

Ownage TD RUSH_1 This on I was against Undead with a level 12 user. I beat the Sh*t out of him. He was gonna get necros and ghouls but he didn't expect like 16 towers on his base.

Lord_Phoenix

Dogs are fuzzy
Reaction score
uuummm... wow. That was... interesting.

Where to begin? :D

tower rush in general:

It was a good tower rush, but I thought it too risky. I would be you with pretty much any other race besides UD hands down. With any other race, I rush. Two towers will not stop 6 orcs and a BM (which I also harass with), or 8 hunts and a DH, or an archmage 6 foots w/defend. If you got rushed you shoulda died instantly. It was a high risk stratagy, but could pay off if no one took the initiative. Which no one did.

game 1

I see why you feared the BM. That was half the problem. I choose archmage, harass, cast blizzard a few times, run away, creep, attack. Archmage can run, and has better abilities. If he chose him, it would have been different. I woulda also gotten defend. Also, when he saw your base, he should have attacked.

game 2

UD has the worst anti tower defence ever. 1) heros have no aoe (besides lvl 6 death and decay)
2) No good melee units till late game. Also, ghouls and necros arn't a good combo. Nothing does dmg in it! Ghouls do about 10 dmg, and necros do about 8. They die, and skeles do aabout 10, and skele necros do about 10. no improvement. any good human player will get priests with dispell, orcs don't need to bother, with grunt meat wall. NE has bears, and dispell from dryads.

ReVolver

Reaction score
One Problem

If you got rushed you shoulda died instantly. It was a high risk stratagy, but could pay off if no one took the initiative. Which no one did.

Yeah but if I was rushing and I saw my base full of towers I sure TP and get back in my base to defend. :D

Jimpy

The Invisible Observer
Reaction score
I hanvt watched but I noticed an above mention of Ud being miserable towerrush defenders... I highly disagree iwth this on account of the fact that they are probably best at quickly in gmae overpowering people let alone the fact that they aren't inside their base. Also Ud has one of the best tower rush strats... I'm going to claim me being one of the people who started it, it really isn't that common as a lot of people disregaurd it but its about %70 chance of winning. Also abilitys like death coil/frost nova/sleepyby/impale are all quite capable spells of taking out workers and stopping them from further building.

Lord_Phoenix

Dogs are fuzzy
Reaction score
Jimpy said:
I hanvt watched but I noticed an above mention of Ud being miserable towerrush defenders... I highly disagree iwth this on account of the fact that they are probably best at quickly in gmae overpowering people let alone the fact that they aren't inside their base. Also Ud has one of the best tower rush strats... I'm going to claim me being one of the people who started it, it really isn't that common as a lot of people disregaurd it but its about %70 chance of winning. Also abilitys like death coil/frost nova/sleepyby/impale are all quite capable spells of taking out workers and stopping them from further building.

1- WHERE IS YOUR PROPPER GRAMMER, YOU FOOL!! :banghead: :banghead: :banghead:

2nd- death coil/frost nova/sleepyby/impale Not if the workers are IN THE BUILDINGS!! none of thoes abilities can target buildings. I'd say best anti tower-D is humans. Blizz + mass militia= dead towers.

ReVolver

Reaction score
Lord_Phoenix said:
1- WHERE IS YOUR PROPPER GRAMMER, YOU FOOL!! :banghead: :banghead: :banghead:

2nd- death coil/frost nova/sleepyby/impale Not if the workers are IN THE BUILDINGS!! none of thoes abilities can target buildings. I'd say best anti tower-D is humans. Blizz + mass militia= dead towers.

2 Things to say....

1. You tell him Lord_Phoenix
2. UD sucks in early game.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.