Tower Team Demolition Info

Jindo

Self
Reaction score
Im now working on a map, except its gonna be pretty basic to make.

The idea is, there are up to 10 players, they all build towers except one team's towers spawn units over periods of time and the other team build towers to block the monsters from passing.

Each time a monster hits an opponent's tower, the tower loses -1 HP, they start off with about 2 HP, and go up to around about 20.

For team 1, the first one to get rid of their opponent wins.

For team 2, the last one surviving wins.

---

Please bring feedback.

~Jindo

Arcane

You can change this now in User CP.
Reaction score
Sounds cool, never seen something like that. It'll be pretty unique, anyways can you give more description? Are there gonna be better monsters with abillites? Bosses? Lives? Tileset and so on.

Red Beard

Part-Time helper.... Full Time Lurker
Reaction score
Simple games are fun.

A good game doesnt need alot of complex stuff.

It sounds very fun.

NM until further details are posted

Jindo

Self
Reaction score
Okay, im gonna make a few different versions:

---

One were 4 players play seperately against an AI computer, each time they beat the opponent, they go to the next level (10 levels each).

1st one to complete all 10 levels wins.

OR

last one surviving wins.

---

One were you are paire with a random opponent, one of you fights to block the monsters whilst the other keeps shoving things at you.

They can upgrade of course because there is only one row where you can build, and if you used up the row, you wouldnt be able to build anything, so you can upgrade towers to any of the others.

---

Finally, a game where both teams' towers spawn monsters over periods of time, both teams' towers do blocking and spawning at the same time, so this is gonna be chaotic lol.

---

On the AI game, there will be a few bosses, one which is a huge tower which spawns 3 monsters at a time, you really need defenses for that.

And another builds a tower which takes a while to build but summons things every 0.5 seconds.

Finally, a powerful machine which moves left and right spawning random monsters.

---

Some spawning towers spawn weak monsters which do 1 dmg, others spawn thing to do up to 5 dmg.

Same with blocking towers, they vary in HP (3-20 approx).

---

I will of course update them by adding items, new units, blockers, systems, bosses and all that stuff.

---

All that doesnt make it complex, in my opinion, it will be easy, just hoping to get a few people to help with the triggers because i only manage basic things :p.

---

Thanks in advance for any help, thanks for the comments :).

~Jindo

MooMooMan

Reaction score
wat problems do you have according to the triggers?

i can helpyou with the easy-moderate ones, my talent for triggering extends that far, but wat ur asking for is pretty simple.

uve got alotof spawning happening, those r easy ones.

Jindo

Self
Reaction score
yeah i can do that, its things like the 5v5 thing.

Getting it to place player 10 builder against player 3 builder and genewrally pairing one from each team up against eachother.

And i need to do it so that they dont battle each twice in a row.

I can also do the easy triggers, im just saying, when it comes to triggers that require variables, im not too good.

---

On that note, i may need some good triggerer to help out with spells.

Things like reducing high damage like from 5 to 2.

Thanks anyway :).

~Jindo

Jindo

Self
Reaction score
started a game where 4 players go seperately against AI computers, they go through 12/13 levels, first one to complete all of them wins.

The AI gets harder and harder on each level, develops better strategies, the last level generates its own strategy which is VERY difficult to beat.

Also, as you go further, you and the AI unlock more towers.
You gain money for defeating and defending, at the end of each level, you will get a chance to purchase upgrades.

Still hoping for volunteers to help put the map together.

Good luck to all with your maps.

~Jindo

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.